When will he get a biopic? he's one of the most famous people ever associated with Sup Forums

when will he get a biopic? he's one of the most famous people ever associated with Sup Forums

he won't
he represents masculinity and the patriarchy shitlord

*blocks your path*

can you please not post amzu aka cuntzu that fucking drunken "like, soOoooOoOOo introverted and weird lol xd" poseur whore turkroach

>juiced up
>dies in a thai sex hotel

Haha, nice try kiddo. Fuck Zyzz.

There are plenty of monster films about cockroaches already

dyel?

Yeah unlike that totally natty Schwarzenegger

U mad mirin Merlin?

who would you cast as zyzz?

why didn't anybody help me discover that I identify as a muscly chad with a huge cock when I was 8.

Then go to therapy and doctors who would then help me transition into the body that I associate as ?

Puberty would be carefully monitored and hormones given to achieve this

Any who objected or dared to treat me as anything other then CHAD DELUXE would be called a bigot and imprisoned for attempted body dymorphia shaming

women would have to be my GF or be called out for not fitting in with my mental image of myself

WHy did none of this happen why ?

Oh, THIS Zyzz?

Me

He was right you know?

Ur dicks to thin

Except for the part where he died extremely early because of his retarded lifestyle.

Did he look better than 99% of Sup Forums posters? Yes. Is he dead as fuck? Also yes.

No one outside of fit knows who he is

I thought he died from an undiagnosed heart problem he had since birth that killed him when his heart was taxed under his retarded lifestyle. I guess the difference doesn't matter much

Except for, you know, DYING.

What a LOSER.

died from an undiagnosed heart problem
>also being on a shit fuck ton of gear
>and eating explosives in a sauna while snorting bath salts off a feminine penis

ALL AT THE SAME TIME x_x

Mentally ill traps are disgusting

>projecting

She blocked me from her youtube comments for calling her a whore (how dare she date that asian fuck), so I unsubbed her.

Wait, that slavic weebanime gurl has a feminine penis?

Well I guess that makes me a faggot then, holy shit?

Zyzz was a madman but he'll always be our brah.

I want to cave her fucking skull while she cries like the useless piece of shit whore she is

>being this new