Couldn't wait for Gotham Season 3 to come to Netflix so I torrented it. What do you guys think of the Gotham series?

Couldn't wait for Gotham Season 3 to come to Netflix so I torrented it. What do you guys think of the Gotham series?

I love it. David Mazouz is my husband

Absolute garbage. Easily the worst of the comic book related TV shows.

I gave up after the third episode of the first season.
I don't think I'm mentally capable of following a show about Gotham that focuses on shit like Balloonman.

it was subpar until the fag subplot and "make gotham safe again" right before the election.

dropped

Started off as a fun premise that has now devolved into loud garbage.

I find it way better than any of the CW shows. The first season was pretty bad but it got much better as it went along.

I liked the first season's approach with the whole mob war, but I agree that it really picked up in Season 2

its ok

Jim, Alfred, Harvey, Penguin and The Riddler are the best, Barbara and Ivy are fucking hot and the whole show is just campy as fuck but in a good way. Really comfy too

season 1 it seems to be a confused mess, 2 and 3 they really embrace the hammy performances and the show is great because of it.

>penguin is a faggot
Dropped. Fuck diversity.

you do know that the ridiculous criminal of the week shit ends by the 10th episode or so right? from then on its a continuous storyline about the worsening state of the city and its underbelly. i say pick it back up.

It's fun once Jada Pinkett fucks off. It's violent and fun. I don't expect a lot and I get fun in return. Mostly watch it for Donal Logue.

Penguin and nygma are the only redeeming factor about this series. I want Fish and Barbara to die and stay dead forever. I hope they don't turn Barbara into Haley Quinn.

I watch this show for two reasons.

Well Barbara is dead at the moment.

penguin is a good actor, but he's not calm and cruel enough
bringing freeze in was a mistake, he's not a typical villain
creating a temporary joker was a mistake, he is overused
fish was a mistake
the Selina actress isn't attractive enough
the Pamela actress isn't intelligent enough
the Bruce actor isn't masculine enough

it's weird that Nygma is the only really perfect casting

there were more mistakes than good choices

Penguin is the best part of the show but they jumped the shark by making him gay for Nygma. I honestly don't understand what the point of that is, most retarded subplot on the show.

That's what I dread. At the moment. Fish was dead, galavan was dead, joker was dead, penguin was dead. Please stay dead Barbara.

They have to force some gay agenda to avoid being labeled as racist. That's how TV works now.

>the Selina actress isn't attractive enough
Are you perhaps homosexual? She is literal perfection.

I waited all fucking season for him to die.
Now he's Solomon Grundy. Also I thought for sure Dr. Lee was going to be Harley Quinn

Yeah, that was pretty fucking stupid. It felt forced, but the kind of way that makes some liberal go "there's literally nothing wrong with gay people, it's just one gay guy jeeze".

Riddler was literally perfect adaptation of any character in comic book history.

So good.