HOW FAR IT BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Because it was literally the only good song in the movie

LET'S SEE HOW FAR WE'VE CO-O-OME

>Imagine having taste this shit

I RATHER BE SHINNNNNY

purify the genes of

i like that song at the end when she gives that stone back to that old hag

10/10 grafix

1/10 songs (only one good song, everything else was horribly written)

>implying giant crab Jemaine Clement going full Bowie wasnt the best disney song years

that song was physically painful

the lyrics, the melody, so contrived and awkward

>HOW FAR IT GOOOOOOOES
that's what every white girl screams when they have a big black cock inside her pussy

you cuck posters really have a problem, even if you're just a shitposter.

S O S H I N Y

I'm white and I can confirm this

>

Kept hearing people rave about that song and I finally watch the movie and it's the worse fucking song in it. Do people just like it because the crab is nicely animated and has a funny David Bowie voice?

Your criticisms are contrived and awkward.

Miranda is an excellent lyricist.

>has a funny David Bowie voice?
You fucking pleb

This song is worse than Let It Go. Thank god this one didnt catch on.

LML's version of The Rock's song >The Rock's Song > Jemaine's shiny song >>>> How far it GOOOOOOOOES > LML's narcissictic self-insert >>>>>> some shit about coconuts

That coconut song was atrocious, the lyrics are awful and feel like their crammed into the song

>You're welcome
>AND THANK YOU

The line about using the fibers to make things was painful.

>You're welcome, but I'm gonna need that boat
>You're welcome, cuz Maui can do anything but float

KID, HONESTLY I CAN GO ON AND ON

this, but reversed.

This movie was garbage!

Basically the problem is that the songs in Moana aren't timeless, and wont be remembered 25yrs from now. Same problem with Frozen. The songs are generic disposable, flavor of the moment bubble gum pop songs.

Frozen, and Moana both suffer from shitty modern day pop-songs that sounded like they belonged more on a High School Musical/ Glee soundtrack than in a timeless Disney animated classic.

The "I Am Moana" version was the best and that scene was pure kino.

he did nothing wrong

nah, was average but not garbage

>kino
Well, there you have it. Pleddit has spoken.

Weird. I just watched this and the first thread is about it. I thought it was pretty good. The story is a little disjointed though.

PADDLE

For all these reasons, and more it's pretty shitty though.

1. Boring characters. Both of them look disgusting. Moana has mother fucking cankles while her face looks generic at best.

2. Entire boring plotline on a fucking boat

3. Rehashed backstories. Moana is basically an Ariel rip off

4. Jokes are flat or they are trying to be meta

5. Songs were horrible, so forgetable, and not catchy at all. They were mostly spewing exposition in most cases.

6. The forced chicken, and little tatoo guy tried too hard as typical Disney mascots

7. The cute lovable pig was false advertising, and didn't actually go on the quest as the trailers implied he would

8. That fucking ending, good to know the main hero is responsible for the death of everyone who ever dies, and not only goes scott free, but also gets rewarded

Seriously fuck this movie. A typical production made by black suits and created out of every Disney archetype. Seriously making a main character a woman or black will automatically have critics rate this as 95% on rotten tomatoes. Fucking brainless SJW's.

>Songs were horrible, so forgetable, and not catchy at all. They were mostly spewing exposition in most cases.

Are we taking about La La Land now?

At least 6 of these are opinions.

You're not wrong.

fuck yall I liked this film

You spelt Asian cock wrongly

Fuck her so hard she loses all her plucky spirit and becomes a broken toy

You're not wrong. Most people on here say you're Welcome is the best song when it's easily this. Legitimate kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_cweoJXyo

Stop trying to force this shitty pasta

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Twice, and the second time it was shortened and the lyrics changed.
Also, it was a fucking good song

>wont be remembered 25yrs from now
I think that's true of everything now though, name a recent song, TV Show or movie that you think has the potential to be 'timeless'.
I don't think that level of popularity is even possible anymore.

I WANT YOUR COCK DEEP INSIDE MEEEEEE
I WANT TO KNOOOOOOW, HOW FAR IT GOOOOOOES

Wasn't this a little much for a Disney movie?

MC Ride voicing the chicken was removed for the Western release, wasn't it?

it was a different time

idk how old you are but i'm 26 i only agree because i grew up with lion king/pocahontas/hercules/mulan/etc and those songs are all timeless to me because childhood. i'm sure a lot of people who were 5 and saw frozen/moana will grow up and think the songs were timeless when they hit 30

WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME!

I don't care what people say this is an extremely catchy song, Moana is kino

imperialize

What does LML mean?

Is this genuinely kino?
youtu.be/fyxMk9fvtBA
I can't think of any climax to a Disney movie looking better or having the same sort of tension/scale

Lin Manuel.
He's the other person who made the music for Moana.

OLO OLO FUCKAA

Oh, thank you user.

LML version fucking sucked. The song had no business being turned into a pop song.

That chicken was top tier sidekick material. Fuck that pig. It was too full of itself.

>Ywn live on a boat your whole life with your family
>Ywn fuck your boat neighbors in front of their parents while the the whole tribe cheers you on

Thats the best part of the song. The girl who played Moana has a beautiful voice, she could go really far in a music career if she doesn't go the acting route

Best part of the movie*

HMM what did she mean by this?

ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I love that song so much