/brit/

the enemy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4584z0Ms50
youtube.com/watch?v=gmu3NOKs8g4
youtube.com/watch?v=-kJZ80-bC6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hm ah yes i will need 32gb of ram, an i9 throttled and 4x GTX titans and 1080s running so i can watch youtube videos and post on Sup Forums XDDD

cara

need tech support

I use

>Windows 7 Home Premium
>2009
>i5
>6GB RAM

Almost 10 years and everything runs fast and smooth as ever. Literally no need to spend thousands of pounds on shit

the poor are the enemy

you sound poor and jealous now lad
if you can afford it why no get top spec

Have an intense hated of fat people

bit peckish

i use

>Windows 10 Home
>2017
>i5
>8GB RAM

Only £300 mind you

how will I play my autism simulators without a good CPU?
my work PC has a last gen i3 and its so shitty

#
>ex dumps me
>good friend of mine and his gf who she knew see her at the store and dodge her
>try to work things out and see ex
>tell her my m8 saw her
>"why didn't they come and say hello"

apparently my good friends should approach my ex whom they don't even like and say hello after she went about dumping me in a total piece of shit way.

South Hams

there are no logical arguments against buying a MacBook right now

cor

>tfw earner AND Rent-seeker

hmm

Why aren't racing games popular anymore?

unironically went to caravan parks
£9.50 holiday from the sun in a haven in some seaside shithole

*hits the NOS injection on my i7*

i dont imagine any of you dimwitted plebs even come close to using all your CPUs power

any god-tier jawline man in?

are millie

t. dave

and yes btw there is. theres a 200% markup price for literally nothing

got liquid cooling in my laptop

have 9 euros in coins

what am I supposed to do with them

What city is this?

looks like a bloke

and what?

>waiting at bus stop
>ex walks by
>we make eye contact briefly
>she literally sprints away

willNE

what is she wearing

Ulaanbaatar

this is the only reason I will buy high performance laptop when I can afford it to go alongside my macbook air

Cannot WAIT to get back into autistic flight simulators

stay poor and jealous
enjoy your outdated plastic botnet

Some chinamen wanted a photo with me outside the convention centre in the middle there. They must have been tourists from the mainland.

is this a relative of david coulthard

unironically would

would vaporise my fist trying to spark these cunts out

the oldest film ive ever watched is from 1964
you?

Edit that registry
get those bevvies in
bag that food

the oldest film I've watched is the greatest story never told

Please stop shilling for Globalism. Nobody actually wants globalism except for finance and Jews. When I was a wee lad leftist used to protest WTO meetings. Now leftists shill for them. This is proof leftists are stupid, self loathing, soy boys/nu-males. Real men with real conviction and intelligence don't change their mind because some billionaire Jew tells him to.

Fucken cucks.

the one about that old cunts snow sledge

everyone's seen wizard of oz from 1939 silly

bit of a weird night lads

went to a Hell-themed party, got with this piff ting called Sam, but then i ditched him to hang out with one of my female besties
things got really personal really fast and all of a sudden she was telling me about all her darket secretz, like how her younger brother molested her and how she hates her own country (russia).

then we binged 4 Xavier Renegade Angel episodes and talked about deep shit and childhood traumas some more and then we platonically cuddled and i fell asleep in her bed

quite partial to Buster Keaton's The General meself

watched a documentary about dinosaurs once

>rich
>not rent seeker
>poor
>rent seeker

Why do I even expect this things to make sense?

all quiet on the western front 1930

*vroom voom*

rorke will ruin the thread in exactly 12 minutes

screaming

I think if I ever bump into my ex on a night out, her beta friend who is a total orbiter will try and start something to be the man. too bad he's like 5'7 lol

TOIL ON THE MORROW

whats next for her career?

I think it's just called Hong Kong Island

>XRA
good lad

It's undeniably the best mobile Unix platform on the market.

Der Golem (1915)

were you molested too??

dont reply to it

on the waterfront is old and VERY GOOD!

nope, my childhood was totally fine

alri' shaggy hahaa

poonix
poonicks
pooknicks

he's bent so probably

probably not much now her cunt has been used up by fat sweaty 40 year old jewish executives
she might get some cable TV work but they will move onto the next young actress willing to get fucked to make it

v. jealous of him

youtube.com/watch?v=b4584z0Ms50

henry we've all seen your face

>bit of a weird night lads

>blah blah blah blah blah blah

Do not give a shit mate

why? has he done something bad now? Haven't been here for a while. The last post of his I can remember is him posting his legs or something like that

that didn't happen nonceoid

had a few beers and then went for a curry

Feel like something really traumatic happened to me as a child that might explain why I'm such a disaster now. But I've taken loads of acid and scraped my unconscious mind clean, there's nothing repressed in there.

>"Hey, user. I heard you want strong jawed children."
Shame those hips will never been able to deliver the seed of a real man.

niggernix (bit far)
bumnix (bit tame)
pakinix (just right)

>the gay Romanian is jealous again

/brit/ is generally intolerant of insecure attention-seekers so please dont exacerbate his mental health difficulties by replying.

what?

Bit of a weird night lads
Restored the ottoman caliphate haha
ok sweetums

yes it did and you know it it happens to everyone in hollywood
have you not noticed her act over sexual for her young age which is usually a sign of being raped

used to be the beta orbiter
now women sprint away from me
I've come a long way lads

youtube.com/watch?v=gmu3NOKs8g4

who the fuck is """"""""""he""""""""""?

She wanted you to chase her

the bent lad no clue where scoobt is lads hehe

the Dean of Oxford showed up at my door and begged me to come study there but i said no and shut the door in his snivelling face

you literally dont want to know. honestly.

Can't poo without music playing anymore. I'm a musical pooper. Last poop song linked below
youtube.com/watch?v=-kJZ80-bC6I

The Charlie Chaplin collection

do you think a bent furry wasn't molested? His dad probably made his dog fuck him

oxford bender is missing some cheekbones lol.

Some Like It Hot (1959)

hes a furry now? What is this autism

have you ever met a bender who hasn't been shagged by their uncle?

Typical

swagnix you fucking dabsman

About me: Singaporean student studying in London, been here for 3 years.

Was walking to the Sainsburys near my place at about 8.30pm, through a small pathway by a school (its quite dark at night).

About 50m to the main road, a black guy about my height and bigger sized, came out of the shadows and threatened to stab me if i dont give him something. He had a hand behind his back, and threatened me aggressively. I told him "bro i got no money, you can take my cigarettes". He said no, and threatened to stab me again. (His hand was behind his back, but i couldnt be sure).

I decided to take my wallet out to show him that I really didnt have any cash on me, so I really couldnt give him any money even if I wanted to (Student pass and debit card in there).

At this point, seeing that I dont have any cash, he attempts to grab my wallet and make a run for it. I hold on to my wallet, and with my other shoulder slam into him as hard as I can (i made a snap decision that he probably didnt have a knife, so I was in no immediate danger of getting stabbed). This threw him off balance and into the wall, so I took a few steps backwards, gave him a loud "F*CK YOU" and walked as briskly as I could to the main road.

Upon failing to get anything from me, he also retreated back into the walkway. As i was getting out of the walkway, his friend (skinny white guy), who had been waiting at the end also came in, shouting for him, but i just walked right past him. I believe his friend was unaware that he had failed to get anything off me.

It is quite shocking that this could happen right next to a school. I have made a police report and will be having officers go through the area to deter any future lurkers in the area.

Stay safe everyone! This was a sobering lesson to always be on your guard, even in everyday activities. Really quite sobering to experience this when we rarely hear such cases in Singapore. Not going to take our safety back home for granted ever again!