Why are japanese so fashion leader?

Why are japanese so fashion leader?

because masta-re-su

Netouyo are NOT Japanese.

He's become a manga character

japan once allied to england
why did they war on england in ww2?

This is Korean TV program.
Korean didn't care the flag in the before. Why did they change?

He's handsome

I had a typing mistake and updated it to Sorry.

toyota naruto ching ling hyundai

They are, though.

The alliance is for defensing against the Russian Empire.
The empire ended in 1917. So the alliance had no meaning after that.

Why are the right wing popular in Japan when you all know what happened the last time?

Japan had approached both Britain and Germany before ww2
but brits realized japan's politics were getting confused more and more so they decided to not help Japan
on the other hands, Germany thought they really need some friends

Germany did need friends.
Japan rightly hated Russia.
Japan got fucking hosed for such simple thinking.

maybe it's falling down?
but you know the majority of japs still would support the strictest pacifistic constitution and the people who are trying to change it often get treated as devils

I think it’s for the same or similar reason as Trump won the presidential election.

Ordinary people’s life have been destroyed and the leftists couldn’t stop it or they didn’t even care about that. Ordinary people are struggling to make livings and always have thirst for national identity and pride. That would be why nationalism are rising here.

I used to despise those people. But I think they need help and protection. Seeing what’s happening in the west, I can’t agree with liberals anymore and I can’t fight nationalists either. And I think I was wrong of fighting and despising them. The guy in the pic is telling his dream is to purchase 10kg of rice.

>nationalism
>leftists
lolno

>implying leftists can't be nationalist
not him tho

I didn’t say leftist are having nationalism in my previous post. Maybe you misread my post or my post was not written plainly enough?

That's a guy, right? It could be a fat very manly woman. Someone tell me please.

He's a failed sissy (not jokin)

still better than Kim jong un
see your president how he look like