Post in this thread if your country won WW2

Post in this thread if your country won WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoda_Track_campaign
pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/TenWarCrimes/Murder_Cannibalism_Kokoda.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OSzsA_JssoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off pooftah

you did nothing

Posting

au contraire mon subhuman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoda_Track_campaign

The only winner were Israel.

pacificwar.org.au/JapWarCrimes/TenWarCrimes/Murder_Cannibalism_Kokoda.html

TLDR: Australia kicked the Jap's asses so hard they went insane and ate each other.

I mean America got all the money of the French and British and basically got handed the biggest industry in the world

They also got all the Jewish refugees from Europe

Worst trade deal in history

Best retreat of my life, think I'll celebrate it.

Oh wait wrong war.

You can't do anything without US

Nice backtracking, micro dick.

>won

Heh, yeah right out of new guinea.

>t. nation that has to ask the US to shake its dick for them after taking a piss nowadays

Hello, my fellow allies
>they also got the people that invented the atom bomb for them
Those poor, poor Americans

>two bombs
vs
>having the eternal jew run your society for the last 70 years

hows it going bros

Nothing personal kid

>implying that the Jews weren't already running America

>declare war against the entire world
>cry when you lose

So the mutt solider is being portrayed as a rapist? I'm not understanding who's side this propaganda is on.

Here we go :D

show me that the BRD lost WW2

I'm waiting

lol, yeah this was Jap banter back then

>each other

They ate PoWs m8

Looks like Jap psychological warfare, of course they had to put NTR in it

wtf i hate america now

Truly shit. Are Japs simply incapable of banter?

They really ran with the cuck theme

top kek the aussies are natural born cucks

>Of major concern was the fact that U.S. military pay was considerably higher than that of the Australian military[note 1] and U.S. military uniforms were seen as more appealing than those of the Australians. The US Army provided silk stockings and candy to American troops which they handed out to Australian Women, as well as US Army rations, in a time where Australians were on a poor diet due to rationing of food to civilians. This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women, facts greatly resented by the Australians. In mid-1942, a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers. That it was thought necessary for the media to report this situation indicates the effect of the American presence.[3] (About 12,000 Australian women married American soldiers by the end of the war.[6]) "They're overpaid, oversexed, and over here" was a common phrase used by Australians around this time and is still an anecdote recognised by some in modern generations.[7]

>The Americans had the chocolates, the ice-cream, the silk stockings and the dollars. They were able to show the girls a good time, and the Australians became very resentful about the fact that they'd lost control of their own city.
>—Sergeant Bill Bentson, U.S. Army

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzsA_JssoM

>be chad yamato
>rapes the entire asia-pacific and grabs girls here and there

>be virgin aussie
>surrenders to the yamato (the biggest surrender in the history of british military) while americans are cucking their women in the homeland

>being this delusional
know your place and be grateful to japan for not exterminating your shitty continent, you retarded subhuman lmao