Mississippi appreciation thread

Mississippi is the only American state that up to the date still refuses to introduce the institution of "gay marriage" and still defines a marriage as an act between a man and woman.

They are also the only state that displays Confederate banner in their flag.

Keep up the God's work, lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-22362831
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fattest state
>dumbest state

Meanwhile it has one of the highest incarceration rates.Highest rate of HIV. Poorest education. Fattest state. Still has as many heroin addicts as the other eastern US states.

Mississippi should be fucking nuked along with every other southern state.

I can't believe we had a chance to get rid of all our nation's southerners, and we fucking blew it!

even Southerners make fun of Mississippi, actually. Good flag tho.

>They are also the only state that displays Confederate banner in their flag.
Georgia

Do people realize that the reason a lot of southern states have high rates of crime and incarceration, HIV, and bad test scores is because of black people?

>Do people realize that the reason a lot of southern states have high rates of crime and incarceration, HIV, and bad test scores is because of black people?

This here is why people hate the south more than any other reason. You are so ready to throw other Dixon's under the bus in order to save your own face. I can think of no other place that when confronted with their problems points their fingers and essentially tattles on their own countrymen like you do. Nobody would really give a shit about your education levels, crime, HIV or any other statistic if you weren't two faced weasels about it.

And don't give me the "we don't consider blacks our countrymen" because we all have people we don't like very much in our lands. The difference here is that everyone else sucks it up and maintains some level of solidarity.

>if you weren't two faced weasels about it
What is far more two-faced is shitting on the South for being poor and uneducated all the time while acting like white rednecks are responsible for all of that

Every anti-racist campaigner in the US shits on us every day despite the fact that the vast majority of their beloved pet black people live down here. It's staggering how that is acceptable in a climate where so much as not giving free awards to black people at the Oscars is considered to be racist.

If you want us to consider them Southerners (the majority of us do already, by the way) then maybe you should start first.

>came over on the mayflower
Explains a lot.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-22362831

>being proud of being traitors is a good thing

States without many blacks, like Arkansas and West Virginia, are also impoverished shitholes. So yes, those statistics are because of dumb fucking rednecks too.

don't forget Kentucky

mississippi is a shithole

Way better than most of European countries, fuck off.

What is the nicest city in Mississippi?

>Half of our conversations wind up being about how much we hate blacks.
>People only call us racist because of liberal slander!

Those three states are pretty damn comfy to live in if you have a good job.

Mississippi too. The cost of living is so low that your money can get you farther.

>Confederate banner

The quintessential 'I'm an inbred retard' banner.

Southern States that don't even have large black populations like West Virginia, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Arkansas are still among some of the poorest and least developed states in all of America.

Southern Culture is backwards and anti-intellectual. Not only that but look at Appalachia -- it's an overwhelmingly white and Southern region of the United States and it literally has life expectancy and quality of life on par with that of Bangladesh.

Many White Southerners are niggers themselves. Picture related: a typical dumb inbred redneck faggot from the South.

Most Southern States have an HDI (quality of life) and life expectancy below that of Mexico.

The South is shit, m8. Nothing but a bunch of white trash, rednecks, niggers, poverty, poorly dressed people, obesity, inbreds, coupled with 3rd world living conditions.

jawjah removed their's like good goys.

lmao this is what dixiecucks actually believe

>what is the stars and bars

Southerners BTFO: The thread

>what are niggers

Mississippi has me worried. The dark horde will inevitably change the demographics there to a white minority, and the dems will start winning.

>poorly dressed people

wut? Thats the best part of the south. You can go out in shorts and a t-shirt and its considered fancy. White southerners are backwards as hell, but l personally rank them one step above the numale SJWs of the north east, those guys are just insuferable. At least brainlet southerners can enjoy a drink with you without getting passive aggressive.

southerners are bae
even if the south is actually supposed to be racist, southern whites aren't insufferable fucking cunts like whites here in the PNW.

if i so much as have a friendly conversation beyond ordering drinks with a white bartender girl here i get dirty looks from half the room, that shit never happened in the south

>Half of our conversations wind up being about how much we hate blacks.
no they aren't you idiot.

>marriage in MS
yes you can marry your sister as long as she doesn't have a benis

>Well, there's a reason why the south is known for their "southern hospitality" and the Pacific Northwest is known for their "Seattle Freeze". I've been living in the PNW for nearly four years and it's really hard to make new friends out here as an outsider. The people are really cold

Do your best Mississippi!

>even if the south is actually supposed to be racist, southern whites aren't insufferable fucking cunts like whites here in the PNW.

Actually I do have to grand Dixons this. Their kindness may be fake but they are at least maintaining some level of class in day to day conversation. It's not just with minorities either. I have never met a people more outwardly salty and entitled(which contributes greatly to racism) than Cascadians.

I'm from a neighboring state. No place worse than Mississippi. Ironically y'all still have better roads than us.

Cascadians hate all people who aren't from the Pacific Northwest. It's a proven fact. They honestly believe they live in a utopia. It's sad to watch..

>They honestly believe they live in a utopia.
This sums everything up pretty well. Every place on the planet is shitty in one way or another, but what makes a people good or not is their willingness to acknowledge their own bullshit.

"At least we're not Mississippi"

t. Alabamian

Poland is the Mississippi of Europe lmao.

What is like living in the Black areas? Do any white people live there?

What is Biloxi like?

The White areas are just as bad. Just White trash and Niggers

ignore this idiot, he's a dedicated yankee spammer
Biloxi is nice, if a bit touristy. Black areas are usually in the cities and unofficially segregated.

Is the south still segregated?

I get they got rid of the coloured only shit but do people still predominantly do business etc with their own race?

Somewhat. It's sort of an unofficial segregation where nothing is enforced the people keep to their own. It's mostly because of the fact that just because you illegalize segregation doesn't mean everything automatically comes together.