Do you love them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oBe9z7XbyAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmmm yeah

who?

I love Jay. I love Jay a lot.

Love? No. Enjoy their content? Yes.

Yes, they are my only friends.. for 30-60 minutes at a time.

This is my review of RLM

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

delete

I would invite mike into my house and serve him roast beef

I love them the way they love based marvel

I just want to watch movies with them

Yes. I want to marry Jay and cuck him with Mike.

Watching them talk about film is pretty embarrassing. I like to watch the BBC news reviews with Mark Kermode and the difference in tone is remarkable. Kermode is knowledgeable and clearly loves film, and these two seem to have a very shallow grasp of cinema at best. They are shills, cashing in on blockbusters and are human clickbait. Their 'sketches' are genuinely cringe inducing and I assume must be purely an American thing. Do you watch this for entertainment or do they influence your opinions on film? Maybe they would appeal to teenagers if they were young men, but they are old men and so must appeal to old men. Must be a capeshit, manchildren thing. Each to their own but wasting 60 minutes on these plebs when you could read a profound piece of poetry, to me, seems damaging.

Episode?

My girlfriend and I always watch their videos together it's p comfy

>watching RLM and expecting actual film criticism
They're a couple of schlubs in Milwaukee that drink beer and make jokes. If you don't understand that by now, that's your problem.

youtu.be/oBe9z7XbyAY

1 minute in.

god I miss frumpy hobbit jay

No, I hate them for the most part and I desperately wish I could stop watching them but they're the last youtubers I watch that releases videos semiregularly.

>I like to watch the BBC
Of course you do.

no

Liar.