Name the killer in Friday the 13th

>Name the killer in Friday the 13th

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDPPmv9q-g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ghostface Killah

Laughing clown

WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

my people are you with me where you at in the front in the back killer bees on attack

is this bait?
jason faggot

I'm sorry. That's the wrong answer.

JASONS MOM

JayZ

See Faggot.

I feel like it's a loaded question. He could either be meaning the series or the first film.

>mfw

pretty fucking clever, eh?

Couldn't you just say 'Jason in every movie except the first, in which it was Jason's mom.'?

DOOFY REPORTING FOR DUtY!

Causin terror, quick damage your whole era

no because he wasn't the killer in 5 either and barely made an appearance in 9.

That's wrong, the fourth I think is the one that has no Jason, instead it's a copycat.

Also the person who killed the protagonist in the first Friday the 13th was in fact Jason

God

Why would you post just to be so completely and utterly wrong? Especially when the fact was presented promptly and correctly.

Wouldn't you have to assume it was a dream sequence since otherwise jason grew a shitton between parts 1&2 despite being dead?

The protagonist didn't die. Also I always liked to think that part was a dream

CATCH THE BLAST OF A HYPE VERSE

Here I go, deep type flow
Jacque Cousteau could never get this low..

KAZAAM

BANE?

I'll be honest, i changed the channel as fast as I could and never looked back and yes this was only 4 years ago and yes I am 48 years old.

Look at that fucking retard. Michael would destroy him in a fight.

HAS GOT IT GOING ON

I love Myers but did he ever punch someone's head into a trashcan? I don't think so.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDPPmv9q-g0

Only valid answer, desu.

Pamela Voorhees: 1st movie
Jason Voorhees: rest of the series

Cumshot.

Leatherface is the GOAT slasher villain imo senpai.

dude, like, I already posted the right answer up there
Jason was the killer in parts 2-4 and 6-8.
I honestly don't consider X, the reboot and Freddy versus Jason as part of the same franchise.

Leatherface needs his family all the time, he's a fucking baby. Original TCM is the second greatest horror ever tho, because Halloween IS the GOAT.

>Leatherface needs his family all the time
So? Micheal Myers only goes after people in his hometown at Halloween. They're both pretty restrained, mentally and geographically.
If you want that a smart slasher that can move around at will, I guess Kruger would be /yourguy/

Mike Myers

>not candyman

But Michael doesn't need anyone's guidance. Leatherface is told what to do and when to do it.
And Ghostface (THE ghostface aka billy and stu) > Freddy Krueger