twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

It was funny when I was a teenager

Unironically

It was funny when I was in middle school

oh

have you not heard

Yes Family Guy is hilarious.
Not 100% of the jokes hit, but it's a good show with lots of interesting little playful bits that make it special.
I love Seth and his work, and applaud him for always trying to do different things.

If you don't like it, go watch something else, but don't forget to get over yourself.

The first couple of seasons are genuinely good. They have some a lot of good jokes and the episodes generally follow a good narrative structure (safe, but sure)

Nothing ground breaking but they are solid

Seasons 1-3 are good. If the show didn't return most people would be saying that.

Seasons 4-7 are watchable. Most people won't admit how long they watched before dropping it.

no, but quoting it with your friends in middle school was

it was when i was heavily abusing drugs but, hey even Letterman was funny when i was high.

This

>DUDE I'M A DRUGGIE LMAO
no one cares

>tfw your sense of humor never matured past highschool

I was autistically obsessed with it in middle school, I had the first 3 seasons and the show had been cancelled at the time. I would constantly quote it. I'm 25 and I still like those older eps, and generally don't have a problem with the show.

Granted, it's been a while since I've seen a new ep

For a brief period in the mid 2000s. Now it's outdated and tryhard.

its genuinely funny even to this day, but that doesnt make it good, or compelling, or even likeable. its absolutely cancerous but i dont find it hard to sit through an episode.

DUDEEEE

Surprisingly it's good now

Most of the double digit seasons gave up on the status quo and now it's a joke fest with little plot setups or payoffs

It's prbly the best adult swim type show adult swim never actually made

You're not supposed to say you like it!

Why not

I rewatched some lately, and the seasons I remember liking (1-3) that people will cite to defend it against criticisms and say "it was a good show at first" don't hold up. When I was 13 it was right down my alley, but even without the crass low hanging fruit humour it relies on 80s nostalgia so much, and often fails to connect even with that
It's a 3/10 until the end of season 3 and absolutely without merit afterwards

When it originally-aired it was funny, yes.

It's still enjoyable.

>hey even Letterman was funny when i was high.
Fuck you, Letterman was funny user.

Very hit or miss show.

It was very funny before it got cancelled. Although their style of jokes at the time were new and innovative. The first 3 seasons are still much better than when it came back but the style has been done to death at this point

I never understood why they just threw away an entire character just to make "lol Meg is so stupid/ugly" jokes.

I just hated the conway twitty cutaways and those two baudeville retards. Glad they stopped those.

[B]ETER

hi seth, how's robot chicken doing?

before it got canceled

The first episode they weren't allowed to air on Fox was funny, and because it predates cancellation it's worth noting. The first season after uncancellation was top-tier. It's gotten worse, obviously, but it's been on TV for 20 years now. Nothing's goof for 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTE5_nAhNk

Actually laughed out loud at this scene.

Yeah, that shit is dumb but then they make one or two episodes where they care about her. It's weird.

Not that user but you replied so you cared enough to say you didn't. Faggot.

*farts in your face*