Did My Life as Liz ever reach its potential?

Did My Life as Liz ever reach its potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpGnzwr-JdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

giv this gf

It had no potential, you can't do much about an attractive geek girl. Maybe if she were younger she would have become a youtuber like those new youtubers. The show was shit though, she didn't really have any genuine problem and just complained about stuff for the sake of complaining. And when she didn't complain she didn't do anything really fun to watch, it's the kind of show that is only fun for those who are actually making it.

Literally "Who" "What", and Wha?

IIRC the story was that she was in a popular clique but left them when they were being mean to the autist guy who falls in love with her.

I never understood these MTV shows, were they half real life half scripted?
Also pls spoil me the ending, does she get with the autistic guy? I don't even remember what he looked like now, hell I don't even remember this plot. I just remember talking about the show with some high school buddies who wanted to see it but were too lazy to.

This was the autist. I mainly remember the episode where he tells Liz he liked her during a fireworks show. I think she politely rejects him (her reasoning being she wanted to fuck edgy sk8er boi Bryson)

oops here's the autist.

Oh I see, thanks. Yeah I think I remember those guys but I don't think I've seen that particular scene. I'll check if it's on youtube, I wanna see his reaction.

Yea when her NUDES hit the net after the show was cancelled

Her pink nipples are kino

Are you serious? Why does every single female star leak her nudes when her career is dying, ugh.

She never got naked, so no.

I don't understand what the fuck that t-shirt is trying to say. Drink your milkshake? What the hell does that even mean?

It means he swallows his own cum after masturbating.

it's a There Will Be Blood reference. The show came out in 2008.

The show was fake. Did you not get that?

it's a there will be blood reference, mtv loves kino

Thanks for the answer. That reference aged like a milkshake.

This show, oddly enough, was one of my first redpills. All the beta orbiters got shit on and made fools of themselves but never got anywhere with this broad even though she looks like a bloke

This, at least it was realistic. How did it end though? did she get with the skater cuasi Chad? did the autist fat guy commit sudoku?

>Louis breaks the news to Liz that he's going on tour for three months, leaving his relationship with Liz on the line. Liz receives a mysterious note and questions whether it was Louis or Bryson who sent it. Meanwhile, Sully arrives in New York to tell Marlene how he feels during an interview with Stan Lee. Before he does, he advises Bryson to take the opportunity to tell Liz how he truly feels. The season ends with Bryson finally being truthful of his feelings for Liz.
Apparently there was another guy in season 2? And they gave fat autist a separate love interest.

How do I get a hapa gf?

Oh I see. Kind of weird but it could be worse. Thanks for posting.

Move to the west coast

I don't have any money to move

Sure you must have watched some heist movie, you are on Sup Forums. Steal some money and move.

chink

This is her now so I hope that answers your question, OP

Jesus Christ!

Her nudes were tip top, mate.

still cute, I don't mind the photoshopped hair

>being this much in denial
Sad!

renew it for the third season where she gets knocked up by a black guy, and has to deal with the pregnancy whole season, and yes, it will be pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpGnzwr-JdI

:3

>bring up blacks when it isnt relevant
Why do you do this? is it a Sup Forums meme?

cute how she thinks that's deep

Why didn't you tell me that there are nudes? Just googled it and she might be underage that time. Too bad now I can't fap to her pics :(

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttt

Nice body but her tits were in bad shape

post link pls

Just google it. I wont post the because she was 16 at that time. But they are still on google images