Chaos Walking

Chaos Walking

>The story takes place in a world where all women have been killed by a germ and all living creatures can hear one another's thoughts in a stream of images, words and sounds called Noise. Holland stars as a boy forced to flee his town with his loyal dog who comes upon a strange sight: a girl (Ridley).

>Doug Liman is directing the post-apocalyptic thriller

>Oscar-winning screenwriter Charlie Kaufman worked on the script
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tom-holland-daisy-ridleys-chaos-walking-lands-spring-2019-release-date-1020064

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nkboMqYhSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First he got molested by Aunt May.

Now he's going to get his dick and balls wholly engulfed and chomped by Ridley's vicious set of teeth.

What a terrible set of leads

>them white people lips

>all white main leads
Sup Forums will defend this

Well one of them is Gay so it kinda is a diversity hire

They're both ugly as fuck.

>the two whitest people imaginable
>only one woman on cast confirmed
>they're both white
Pass.

>all women are killed
>finds a girl
it's a trap

He's gay as hell. So at least you can comfort yourself with the thought he didn't enjoy it.

>This book series is genuinely interesting sci-fi about an alien world and human nature
>It's going to be fucked up by Rey
HOW MANY MORE SCIENCE FICTION MOVIES WILL SHE RUIN
FUCK

I really liked this series, it's about as good as YA gets. Ridley seems way too old for the role, Holland too to a lesser extent.

When will hollywood stop forcing Tom on the roastie train

>British people lips

Fixed

So a gender bent "Y the last man?" Sounds kinda dumb and a vehicle for Ridley to do her, "don't hold my hand!" Star wars persona. I'll wait for a trailer.

>Last woman on Earth
>Infertile

I thought it would be a reverse Y: The Last Man

>Story takes place in a world where all women have been killed off
>Oh wow what an interesting concept
>Starring Daisey Ridley

Oh ok so it's another Children of Men / Last Man on Earth rip off where within 5 mins the main character has found a character that ruins the whole premise.

Pass

I don't watch movies that have Daisy Ridley or Tom Holland in it, let alone both of them. It's like SHiah Laboeuf, it's insta no-no to me

>Never see a woman in you whole life
>The first one you see looks like that

If Daisy Ridley is the last woman on Earth, they all better kill themselves

Nobody cared when you posted this yesterday daisyfag shit. Fucking starshit and capeshit actors in a shitflick. Wowie.

>Holland stars as a boy forced to flee his town with his loyal dog who comes upon a strange sight: a girl (Ridley).

>a girl (Ridley).

Truly a post apocalyptic word

Just what I always wanted: a feminist post-apocalypse film!

This sounds like someone couldn't get the right to Y: The Last Man.

>Never see a girl in your life
>you hear tales of their beauty and grace
>the first real girl you see is Ridley
I'd feel cheated

What would you guys do if you had never spotted a girl before and you finally found one after months on the road escaping your old town?

Sounds like they're doing a reimagining of A Boy and his Dog. Kid and his talking dog travel the wasteland trying to survive until they run into a girl.

>Young Adult book movie
Lionsgate couldn't finish the Divergent series.

>(((Tom Holland)))
>white

Pick one

Why can't they do the reverse. 3 hours of Tom Holland being molested by various female actors as the last guy alive.

I hope it ends as same as "A Boy and his Dog".

A Boy and His Dog could never be made today because the hero is a rapist. This movie maybe in some way a sanitized version of it.

It feels like a whole era of interesting sf is getting fucked up by this shitty generation of actors.

youtu.be/2nkboMqYhSA

This was already a video game.

It isn't an original idea either