>sub Saharan Africans had no civilisations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzKKJbmr9EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sub Saharan Africans still have no civilisations
Fixed

Nigeria has a space program. :(

Based

I bet North Korea does as well, doesn't mean anything if they're just playing Kerbal Space Program all day.

what are these threads on sub sharans meant to achieve?
they are human as much as anyone else scientifically

Maybe as human as you Achmed, but they're certainly not human compared to actual people.

Hilarious, m8. I suppose saying these things makes you Superior to the Nigerian engineers who built the satellites.

LMAO british bongs LITERALLY destroyed evidence of African civilizations such as Benin and Great Zimbabwe

>The NigeriaSat-1 was the first Nigerian satellite and built by a United Kingdom-based satellite technology company, Surrey Space Technology Limited (SSTL ltd) under the Nigerian government sponsorship for $30 million. The satellite was launched by Kosmos-3M rocket from Russian Plesetsk spaceport on 27 September 2003. Nigeriasat-1 was part of the worldwide Disaster Monitoring Constellation System.
They were built by Brits and launched by Russians, Pajeet

Good. It is a shame they did not destroy Africans entirely.

You mean this? Which was built by the Africans in the 11th century and looks like something Europeans made in the bronze age?

so you really have no counter argument
just meme shit posting then

do you also visit the threads where they make fun of Indians?
I wonder what Indians do in those threads then
fucking grow up
we and those sub sharans are all homo-sapien sapiens

well for that matter scientifically speaking all dogs are just canis lupus familiaris, doesn't mean they all have the same characteristics

People and humans aren't synonyms

Just homo sapiens. Saying homo sapiens sapiens is pretty outdated.

>so you really have no counter argument
just meme shit posting then
They are different in almost every way. Meme shit is the only way you could think that they are related to us any more than apes.

>

>wh*Teoids
>human

does anyone actually believe this? i thought this was a Sup Forums meme...

>implying 99% of soyboys aren't nigger loving numales

>

Race classifications are influenced by appearance judgements. This implies that phenotype defines genotype, which is false.

race isn't science. Race is pseudoscience.

What about the other two?

so you are saying dog races don't exist either? usually when I ask someone for a Labrador they never ask me for a DNA sample

You can't use facts against people who decide with their feelings.

>Nigeria has a space program. :(
Yes, Nigeria does indeed have a rocket program and they even have a rocket in testing phase
I have an image of their top scientist and his rocket

So edgy...

Different breeds of dogs have higher genetic distances between them that the entire human population, and even dogs have much higher overall genetic diversity than humans.

Look up the Toba event.

>wh*Te subhuman screeching itt

the TÜRK man is the epitome of civilization wh*Te boys. we built pyramids. you built mudhuts.

here is an image of the cockpit and pilot

Kys.

>Different breeds of dogs have higher genetic distances between them that the entire human population
[citation needed]
show me the genetic distance between a Labrador and a German Shepard

>Nigeria has a space program
so does india and its a fucking shithole

antiracists would like you to actually believe that if you took 100 Mbuti Pgymies and 100 Icelanders you won't be able to tell them apart
imagine being this brainwashed by ideology

The implication being?

>SSA had civilization
>less ancient monuments than Finland

Pick one only

your people may make rockets but they still shit in the street

to be fair those Igbo niggers do seem to be quite smart on average, good for them

The same people building the rockets are shitting on the streets?

this

man you are a re incarnation of Mussolini, are you this racist in real life? mafioso
in dogs breed can change completely in a hundred years, are you implying humans and dogs are so close in characteristics we can use them for arguments and discussion for one another?
Modern day Italians and Pakistanis branched from a common group of people only around 5000 years ago does that mean you dont accept this? in the same way all human populations taken back far enough originate from a common source

If the differences between you (Italian) and I (Paki) in looks took only 5000 years and those between us and sub sahrans took around 50-100K does that make them non human

our (Italians Pakis) looks changed so if they (sub sahrans) look different and they arent humans then that means you consider yourself more human?

If you are more human then Japs and Chinese who are technologically far ahead of Italy now, what are they?

you arent very clear in your head about where you want to take this racism argument

its possible

Mussolini was against racism you fucking retarded paki

Can someone post their first and only launch?

>man you are a re incarnation of Mussolini, are you this racist in real life? mafioso
seething

>in dogs breed can change completely in a hundred years, are you implying humans and dogs are so close in characteristics we can use them for arguments and discussion for one another?
actually humans overall have been separated for much longer
common dogs descend from some type of wolf living in asia about 20k years ago
Capoids in south Africa on the other hand are estimated to have diverged genetically even as far as 200k years ago

>Modern day Italians and Pakistanis
stopped reading there, I haven't implied Italians and Pakis are necessarily two different races
I would say we are two different sub-races of the caucasian race

Yes because I know why cooling a satellite with a fan won't work.

What? So it doesn't exist? There was more than one launch, besides.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AzKKJbmr9EU
the launch of Nigeria's NigCom Satellite
they named it, not me

>Who built it from trash
Just like in KSP.

but to be clear, the Nigerian NigCom satellite was just a satellite, the rocket itself I belive was chinese

that having a space program is no indication of how good the country is

>NigCom
My sides are in outer space

>He's right and I don't like it so I'm going to call him a retard

I think you are a canine expert flexing your fingers on human genetics and it shows so please dont use one for the other for comparison

OK Roger or Tommy
does that mean you are actually Roger or Tommy
who cares
He is Luigi or Mussolini or whatever stupid names they have over there in Shitalia the Pakistan of Europe

we here on 4chin are tired and weary of the un ending degenerate stupidity of burgers
when we see its a burger we already know half of what they are gonna post
DRUMF

that's an oversimplification, he probably was against the excessive racial autism of Germans regarding the European continent
back then various authors would even divide Europe into different "races", which is too excessive imho

Are you seriously this fucking retarded? You called him the reincarnation of Mussolini for being racist, not as a meme because of weird Italian names. Are you seriously trying to pretend that you're not retarded?

I can't

>NigComSat-1, a Nigerian satellite ordered and built in China in 2004, was Nigeria's second satellite and Africa's first communication satellite. It was launched on 13 May 2007, aboard a Chinese Long March 3B carrier rocket, from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in China.

And basically, an antenna. The first satellites were just cameras and were sent in space by the Russians.

hurr durr
dude whats wrong with you
havent you seen pix of Fuhrer and Muso
together
over here the two are synonymous
why are you making a big deal out of this? are you doing your major in La Historia?
calm down edgy faggot

>On 10 November 2008 (0900 GMT), the satellite was reportedly switched off for analysis and to avoid a possible collision with other satellites. According to Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited, it was put into "emergency mode operation in order to effect mitigation and repairs".The satellite eventually failed after losing power on 11 November 2008.

oh, so they didnt engineer anything they just launched it

>sub saharan africans have to live up to my white sensibilities

>4 years
well that lasted a long time.
hope they at least have learned from their mistakes.

I'm just saying that you and your entire race should be exterminated.
That is all.

They are not as stupid as Sup Forums say. They took an insurance and got a new one or orbit for free.

huh.
it does seem like a good idea to insure a satellite you purchase from china, but i wonder who would actually insure it

The chinks?