ITT

We post stereotypes about a country/continent/region and the Sup Forums community will say if it's true or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ctjor3feHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is obesity big in Uruguay too?

Most in adults, young people tend to be skinny

Southern Brazil is Germanic

I went to the border and there are more white people than blacks/brown

*there is

No, that was right.

"people" is plural so "are" was right

Name?

Italians can't talk without moving their hands

This

Italians are the nicest people in all of Europe

Argentines are arrogant

It should be were

Not at all, actually the only flaw argentines have is that we are too humble.

Asian women doesn't shave their pubes

False

they are shit in real life but nice online

Argentinians all sound like they're being sarcastic all the time even when they're serious.

explain

do argentinos like tango?

Europeans of X ethnicity don't consider their American diaspora of X ethnicity to be part of the same ethnicity of them

europe is a caliphate

Swiss are fat and frenchies are faggots.

They are fake nice, like Americans.

They will act like best friends and then shit on you behind your back.

Why would they when they don't speak the language of their ancestors. They consider Arabs and blacks that speak their language closer to them

Uruguayans are just more white and boring Argentinians?

I think just boring

PorteƱos definitely

Parts of South Brazil are germanic. Parts are Polak, parts are Italian, parts Azorians, most European mixed, and there are indiginous and black minorities.

I must add: There is no way the entire South is Germanic, although indeed we have a lot of german and austrian ancestry.

Here's the proof you are right Eh, I like some piazzolla, but that's it, th older generations do, but the younger ones have a more "normie" taste. It depends on the person as well but mostly no one listens tango daily

Canadians love diversity

true!

Germans have a really weird sense of humour

lol

I think South Brazil is 'White', but it is including the Portuguese, Slavs and the Italian too.

Argentina and Uruguay were on par with western europe 100 years ago?

Chile is really the best country in Latin America?

Is Costa Rica better than most countries in Latin America?

Is Venezuela really a shithole under Maduro?

pic actually looks really nice. How is life conditions for such places? It seems in very stark contrast to rest of Brazil.

don't fall for the "we wuz germanic n sheeeit" meme.Rio Grande do Sul, has an homicide rate of 22.2.

Remember, the South is not like that. That pic I showed is just from a tiny germanic village. Street view Pomerode, Santa Catarina if you want to see a Germanic Town in South Brazil. Santa Catarina is very good to live, unironically.
Most of us Southerners are mutts, mixed Germans, Italians, Portuguese and Polaks though,

How do those villages manage to stay so nice? Where do they get money from?

It has more to do with culture than money. Even in Rio de Janeiro there are many beautiful cities, but because they didn't fall to the "niggerish" culture, archtecture, etc. Brazil is ugly because the average of the cities abandoned the European style from the 50s, making ugly and soulless buildings everywhere.
There are exceptions of wonderful little towns, like Gramado in Rio Grande do Sul, for example.

>monkey presuming that Rio Grande do Sul has always been like that

GTFO macaco. Stop being a asshole and let the topic alone animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ctjor3feHE
Look Rio from the 50s. I don't think the demographics change much to this day, but the culture did, and destroyed us. I don't think blacks are a problem itself, but the niggerish culture certanly is.

>fake nice
Do Europeans in general have the inability to understand the concept of "polite"? I swear, every one of you types "fake nice" like a goddamn robot.

From 30s*

Balts are slavs but born with different genes by mistake

Yes, politeness include not being fake nice, which is pretty rude.