Buenos Aires vs Rome

i want to study Informatics Engineering and work at the same time (obviously, there's no another way to pay my studies)

which city is the best for? i like buenos aires so much and the uba is well ranked, but rome is a good option too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting Argentinean. Range ban when?

chicanazo.

> i like buenos aires so much
Get fucked you disgusting nigger.
You too mutt.

dude, i live in a small as fuck village, buenos aires is like new york compared to us.

That's not even a question. Argentina has modern technology, they would raze the Roman empire into the ground.

Don't go to rome you retard, i only heard bad things about roman politecnico and Milano's and torino's are in the top te of europe's universities, both what they offer and the perception employers have of them.
Other then that i have no idea what the perks would be between doing it in italy vs Buenos aires.

his post was better than your thread

But isn't milan expensive as fuck?

Yeah, Milan is better than Rome if you want to study informatics

My thread wasn't supposed to be the best or even funny.

Didn't know that, thanks! i'll study more about milan!

kill yourself fucking scumbag

I don't know about comparisons between costs in city. As far as i know wages and costs are higher in Milan then Turin, that's all i can tell. As far as i know it's easier to get small part time jobs in Milan too, but i can't guarantee that.

It is compared to Rome, but it's a much better-organized city
As a general rule regarding Italy, the more north you go the better are the cities

Ya te saque la ip josue, me tenes hinchado los huevos

I am fucking tired and typing like a rabid dog, sorry.

no, you are not white
no, you are not italian
no, your nona, even if 1/1028 italian, doesn't make you italian
no, you are not european
no, don't even try it

yes, you are latino
yes, you will not learn how to speak italian
yes, you will be treated like shit in Italy

thanks a lot! i'll go for milan instead of rome then! i'll learn more about that when i come home from job.

Don't worry :) and welcome to Italy

I have no problem with that and as far as i know Milan's is better then Turin's Poli, but why did you discard torino already?

i've never heard about torino, how is it?

thanks (:

ARGENTINOOO

MORTI DI FAME HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also for the costs, it just came to my mind, you can ask for an house to live in for very little rent or none at all if you have low income and don't cuk at uni.and if you eat like a poor man you won't have problems sustaining yourself. I don't know hoe hard it is to obtain a house, but you can look into it, the organization for student aids is EDISU.

MA GUARDA LA PANCIA CHE C'HO!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk

HAHAHAAHAHHA

>'ve never heard about torino
It's among the biggest cities in Italy(third city?), it's in the north , somewhat near to Milan, it has wwhat you would expect from a first world city, but it has a pretty bad night lifem it's very much considered a shitty city if you want to party hard if that's relevant to you.

In Buenos Aires at least you can find a decent job, I installed Bumeran a week ago since i'm a 20yo neet WITHOUT experience and I got a job for $11.000 with all benefits (aguinaldo, seguro, vacaciones pagas) it's from 15:00 to 21:00.

In Rome you will be a morto di fame dishwasher since you don't speak well italian, and you will be a immigrant.

You should choose Bs.As... Not jocking, not memeing, not being patriotic and shit, once you get the degree then you can leave the country if you want.

PD: boludo te recomiendo la app "Bumeran" para buscar laburo en Bs.As... Literalmente me llamaron luego de 5 dias de usar la app, es super facil! Nunca labure en mi vida y tengo 20 aƱos y consegui super rapido un buen laburo part time, posta te digo

Bueno, esa es una de las razones por las que considere buenos aires... en italia es todo muy legal y cosas asi, en cambio en buenos aires podes encontrar un laburito en blanco tranquilamente sin experiencia.

nice, i'll look it in deep, how hard is to get a job (as italian citizen)? and how is the average wage? i only care about rent, food (rice or pasta) and studies.

is it true that i could find it in a week using a job agency?

I don't know how hard it is for a foreigner. For some people it works in a week for some it never does. A part time wage varies widely of course. But a full time man with no relevant title or experience makes around 1400 2000 euros. I would say for a uni student if you manage to find a good one you can get 400 600 per month for a couple days a week.

These are Turin numbers, as i said people say shit's different in milan, but i expect it to be sameish. Here in Turin I can easily eat and do the other shit for 30 euros a week, you could shrink that a bit more, but i am already a poor person. I don't know what kind of expenses living with edisu would impart you monthly though.