What has actress Ellen Page been up to?

What has actress Ellen Page been up to?

Being gay

why does that black girl have all that acne?

she looks like she's in her late twenties

Not being able to act

That wiry old man arm with such a prominent tricep is nearly as disgusting as all that nigger acne.

she looks like a crack addict

look at that forehead, my god

blacked by sheniqua

Act.

pusy

Seriously, what is going on with that hairline? Imagine her forehead without the hat there. It's Rocky Dennis-esque

Was he a beard? Where they bearding each other? Is Ben Foster queer?

I NEED ANSWERS!!!

Probably the whole fist but nothing past the wrist

BLACKED

>the black chick's skin
Disgusting, she has a bad skin problem.

And she has acne

>your waifu is turning into an ugly dyke

lesbian BLACKED is kino

At least her model was leaked for SFM, let's remember her that way

>turning into

>he's surprised that a girl who looked like a boy is now a woman who looks like a man

>tfw seeing your waifu age like milk in front of your eyes

ITT: people shocked that black people can get acne

she never had an old black woman tell her about cocoa butter, how sad

How did her suing that game company go?

This. Probably in some crackhouse in Vancouver.

doing manly stuff so she can feel more like a man, maybe working with wood

aging horribly

Aging

INTO AFRICA

I can drink to this. At least her model will never age

there's no way that ''girl' is a biological female.. I'm talking about the black one btw. Definitely a transgender, right down to the gross skin.

aw man. that right there is a very short half life 2bh

also act

her wrist in pussy.

Making more the last of us

Women usually have worse skin due to biological shit I know nothing about and overuse of makeup.

Rubbing you face on pussy all day isn't really that good for your skin.

He's gayer than a three dollar bill.

That's true, although men have it worse during puberty. Couple years after puberty from time to time.

so gay

>gayer than a three dollar bill

You really botched that

Sweetie... You have a fivehead. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it, and we're all okay with it, but maybe, in the future, don't wear your hats like that...

>Implying its that easy to give a cat a pill
My little nigger nearly took my finger off trying to give him pain killers. Then he pissed on my bed for a week after that just to prove the point.
Much easier and less stressful to pay the extra money for the script in syringes.

Nice try this is Ellen's waifu

atleastyoutried.jpg

he knocked up Laura Prepon

I'd get a DNA test with that bitch.

>that big jaw
she definitely consumes the souls of minors

What's going on in this picture?

CUTE

now my fantasies of ellen page with lactating breast implants are over.

>multiple movies each year since 2011
>multiple TV roles
>a terrible video game
Quite a lot really

Playing a young little girl character in Into The Forest when she's actually A FUCKING THIRTY YEAR OLD HAG in real life.

A lot. Just in the last couple of years:

Freeheld (2015)
>New Jersey police lieutenant, Laurel Hester, and her registered domestic partner, Stacie Andree, both battle to secure Hester's pension benefits when she is diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Into the Forest (2015)
>In the not too distant future, two teenage sisters (Ellen Page and Evan Rachel Wood) two young women who live in a remote ancient forest struggle to survive in a remote country house after a massive, continent-wide power outage. Discovering the world around them is on the brink of an apocalypse and informed only by rumor, they fight intruders, disease, loneliness and starvation. Based on the novel that features an incestuous lesbian sex scene between the sisters.

Gaycation (2016)
>Ellen Page and her best friend Ian set off to explore LGBTQ cultures around the world. From Japan to Brazil to Jamaica to the USA, the two meet some amazing people along the way and hear their stories.

Mercy (2017)
>The daughter of a man on death row falls in love with a woman on the opposing side of her family's political cause.

Unnamed Sylvia Beach Biopic (2017)
>Based on the true story of bookseller and publisher Sylvia Beach, the founder of legendary Paris bookstore Shakespeare and Company, and her lifelong partner Adrienne Monnier. Ellen Page will star as Sylvia Beach, and Diane Kruger will play Beach’s lover, Adrienne Monnier.

makeup doesn't give you acne unless you sleep in it all the time. in 2000 yea makeup gave you acne, but most makeups are acne fighting in 2017.

>that everything

This really does look like trailertrash about to shoot up some heroin

smoking meth it looks like

Ellen is smol