i liek spen

muh motherland
muh gold

>decent country in a poor economic situation
OH NO NO NO NO

femdom fetish: the country

nice apu, fren

why

All the younger women have princess syndrome to an extreme and expect men to do everything for them, all the while complaining about the "patriarchy" and how disgusting men are. Men even cuck themselves and call each other "misogynists" all the time. Pic is the minster of defense.

I love it here. We want to go and live there for a year or so with my gf, but our Spanish is really basic, and since even natives cannot find a job, I guess we would be pretty much fucked there. We don't really feel like being homeless in Spain.

i love spen

>la ministra
Sounds like "la creatura", amirite?

I want spanish gf pls

sounds like all western countries though

gib back the gold you twat

eh?

этo бyдeт нeвoзмoжнo

I will be visiting in a month

I hope the people are nice

A-L_A-N-D-A-L-U-S

>84917494
>We want to go and live there
are you crazy man?

muhmuhumuh herencia

It's really bad in Spain tho. If a wife makes a complaint about domestic abuse, the husband must spend the night in jail even if the claim was obviously false.

How do you know this? Are you spaniard?

No just have Spanish friends

want spen cutie

>How do you know this? Are you spaniard?
even I know this, you guys do anti Spanish women propaganda 24/7

Does look Sudaca.

Sé amable

It is not propaganda. Something you gotta understand is Spain is a country that is totalitarian as hell. Saying that the women of these generation are bad in public or saying something bad about feminism is a public sentence of death so when the average Paco is in Sup Forums, he is going to talk shit about those little fuckers. I guess you would know what I am talking about since germany has a long history of totalitarism as well.

I have saved a meme pic "the myth of spanish women" from last year, sadly I can´t find it right now.

It ended like "Why do you like Spanish women, if Spaniards don´t?"

"To find out who controls you, find who you cannot criticize"

In every country its Jews. But in Spain you can criticize Jews, but god forbid you criticize women, youre fucked.

Remember the Spanish inquisition? That shit still goes on, but feminism has replaced Christianity as the official state religion. Young women in Spain are rabid and hateful. They use the word "machista" like how American niggers use "racist". Everything and everyone can be considered machista for something. Whats most pathetic is that Spanish men go along with it, and will even call out each other as "machista", just like their feminist overlords want them to.

Machista! Misógino!

Im in my safe space here swedebro, you can't hurt me with your words. But i'm sure ill get called machista tomorrow for drinking a glass of water in a patriarchal way or something, so don't worry.

do feminists in spain put shit in their asses just to protest?

brazil: of course

that was a good one, I cannot seem to find it tho