Meet our new President. Sauli Niinistö. Well he already was the president

Meet our new President. Sauli Niinistö. Well he already was the president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8VZyvpDdn0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paavo_Väyrynen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god i want to fuck that bible thumping evolution denying blonde bitch so bad ... i want her to call me a subhuman arab as she sucks my brown cock

Very good

No need to use tax payers money to second round which is pretty nice

this

why would anyone want huhtasaari?

memes

What are his policies?

>new

Less power to the president and more integration to the EU. Those are the only 2 things he tells has an opinion about.

>more integration to the EU
What a fucking cuck, I'd go for the blonde

ME HATE EU

Only fags wouldn't go for the blonde

autism awareness

Give one reason to support the EU that doesnt boil down to "it makes it easier for me to go on vacation"

Access to the largest single market in the world
>but muh Norway
Norway get cucked by the EU, but doesn't even have the small influence over the policies
Without the EU this would be even worse nanny state.

>this autistic super spurdo will be representing Finland for another term
>the last president was a fag enabler with a speech impediment
why can't we catch a break just once?

>TV News: Mr Torvalds, it looks like being pro-NATO didn't get you any votes
>Mr Torvalds: Yes, it looks so

BASED

More like being fenno swede didn't get him any votes.

>he didn't vote linux tech tips

Jonnes don't remember 1994. Rehn got the 2nd round despite being fennoswede

Get ready for the Haavisto presidency in 6 years.

heh

pic related: Sale on the morning of his inauguration six years ago

Being a fennoswede in 2018 is instant loss immediatelly. Stop thinking about past. Niinistö is also pro NATO and EU.

I unironically voted for Haavisto in 2012 but I don't think he would be a good president in today's political climate
>finland's jeb bush
>ever winning anything

>being much more able to solve larger problems like continent wide environmental problems
>a political, at least semi-democratic union that can try to fight back the massive multinational corporations who are effectively eroding democracy itself
>single market, that makes trade easier, and gives individuals better job prospects

Most people who hate the EU don't know what it even is. They complain about the stupid laws we have here, but most of the time it's our own parliament which makes to.
Other EU countries have the exact same regulations, but they're not nearly as bad nanny state as Finland
It's thanks to the EU we have got rid of some of the retarded regulations and the EU

>and the EU
and the EU has blocked some of the laws parliament tried to enforce

SALE
A
L
E

>Sauli Niinistö's only mistake is not making any mistakes

Why is Halla-aho such an idiot?

>le NATO man at 1.5%

Requesting the pic of niinistö smoking a chillum

i want to fuck her
idgaf about her politics

post more pictures of her

moslem boogeymen

notice whats around her neck...

Väyrynen won't die until elected

>i want to fuck her

Very low bar youtube.com/watch?v=X8VZyvpDdn0

She looks like Laura Southern

You can find comfort in the fact that literally none of this matters because Finland is politically irrelevant

a pearl necklace?

Not really tbqh. If we join NATO that would have continent wide impact. Think of Ukraine^10

and you can find comfort in the fact that if you talked smack about finland irl I would forcefully stick my putz in your gas chamber

Nice but in the one im looking for he smokes a fat chillum

did any anti-EU party/candidate gain/maintain any significant support?

The three goofiest people I've ever seen

Väyrynen and Huhtasaari are anti-eu. But the president don't have any power. It's basically like the queen of england.
His party would never get this kind of support. For example Social democrat candidate got only 3% votes and current prime minister party Vanhanen that few.

Besides Väyrynen, I wonder who the candidates will be in 2024

haavisto for sure next time he might actually have some chance of winning
but i dont want homo president

might actually vote for Haavisto if he runs in 2024
it'd be funny to see him and his sudaca boyfriend make state visits to the middle east

>besides Väyrynen
He won't be running for president then. If he was planning to do that he wouldn't have run this time against Niinistö who everybody knew would win.

more of her please

What kind of presidential elections would it be without Väyrynen

>h-hi user!

I love her teeth

Too bad she's retarded as fuck. I vote for true finns, but she was literally the 2nd worst candidate they could choose from their party.
Worst one they could choose was this guy in the pic

She's done more harm than good to her party in the campaign, she's like Sarah Palin and True Finns should be the opposite of that. The party leader Jussi Halla-aho is a sound guy and I would like the rest of party be like him

gonna vote for the gay for cheap laffs

What is his deal?

Long time politicians who's been almost at every presidential election and never got elected
Always blaming the media when he looses over and over again. He was a meme before the internet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paavo_Väyrynen

>oldfag
He's got my vote

His father died at 101. There's a good chance he'll be running in 2024. The elections just won't be the same without him

Why are you a bunch of misogynists?

Haavisto is homosex tho

Who else here voted for #22?

#22 2024

Huhtasaari is so cute I love her