In two weeks I lost 4 kilos by eating just sugary things. I was 88kg, now I'm 84kg

In two weeks I lost 4 kilos by eating just sugary things. I was 88kg, now I'm 84kg.
I eat less than 1500 calories a day but it's mainly from sugar. I drink soda, cakes, chocolate.

Protip: That's not great but you're an adult so you can make your own shit decisions.

Yes, carbohydrates and not sugars makes you fat, more at 11
Also enjoy diabetes

>It's another episode of user mistakes Sup Forums for /fit/

But it's the same family, no ?

Did you get diabetes yet?

So you're basically going on a no-nutrition diet and surprised your body is breaking itself down to survive?

I honestly don't know Pierre.

Most of your weight loss is from water weight. You'll gain that back in no time when you start eating carbohydrates again. Your body fat percentage probably didn't change much relative to your weight loss.

This

No carbs (like OP does) is the way :D

>eating less than 1500 (widely accepted minimum across a lot of online tdee calculators)
>eating mostly "empty" calories, not even sacharides, but mostly pure sugar
I hope you are only pretending to be retarded.

You want 30% 30% 30% aka BALANCED DIET you retard!

Soda, milk chocolate are carbs. I don't get it. There is two types of carbs. Rice and pasta for example are slow carbs and sodas or milk chocolate for example are rapid carbs.

That is why rice eater in Asia have often diabete because this is sugar anyway

"Sugar" is a carbohydrate. The definition is a chemical one, basically you have one H2O per C-Atom in the molecule. Cake usually contains both starch and what is commonly called sugar (saccharide), so under no definition is he skipping carbs (or fats for that matter, chocolate contains large amounts of them). Saccharide gets broken down into glucose and fructose, starch just gets broken down into glucose. Technically the saccharide (or HFCS) is less healthy, since fructose can bypass certain regulatory steps.

I did this with taco bell. Ate 5 of their $1 burritos everyday and lost about 25 pounds in 6 months.
It's not healthy, but it just werks™

RIP your pancreas.

Milk doesn't have many carbs

Lactose.

Do you know what is Milk chocolate at least ? I talk about chocolate bar with milk chocolate

You sound like a fellow fat fuck. Are you fat?

that makes no sense. if you know you only can eat 1500 calories, you should eating things with less calories to feel full.
also, once you start eating normal again those kgs will come back fast cause you really didn't lose them

I'm OP so now I'm 84kg for exactly 1m83

You lost muscular mass. Congratulations.

>You want 30% 30% 30% aka BALANCED DIET you retard!
For weight loss, the most objectively healthy diet for the average person is a ketogenic approach.

Enjoy blood acidity

>a burger making this comment

>objectively healthy
lmao
broscience memes

readng is hadr

Don't worry for the diabete my friend, I drink a lot of coffee to "kill" the sugar thing.

what did he mean by this

He was redpilled by based Ray Peat

As long as you don't sit around all day and do lots of sports, you should be fine. For now. Do you at least take vitamine supplements?

I knew someone who fed her diabetic husband red Fanta because someone told her it suppressed insulin spikes

Coffee prevent diabete.

Actually it's not regular, I just eat all the sugary things that I received during holidays in one shot. In 1 week maximum I would have finished and then I will resume a normal lifestyle. The funny thing is that I lost weight, it surprised me considering it was candy and shit.

Holy Jesus

Guy with Ma in food sciences. This whole thread.

I'm almost speechless.

Optimal diet depends on your daily activity, health, age, race and gender.
You can loose weight with high carb diet ( if the energy balance is zero), but it fill fuck up your gastrointestinal system on the long run, if you don't feed your microbiota with enough fiber.

yummy