Have you done your part to save Sup Forums?

Have you done your part to save Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/net-neutrality-news-10-things-152241940.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know le_donald is opposed to net neutrality but is it true that Sup Forums is as well because this is all coming from Trump?

Amazing that these anons unironically call others cucked

It's pointless Sup Forums is reddit

Gee, yeah, how could we ever go back to living the way we did before Title II

I, for one, find that Comcast always does business in good faith. After all, they have the best customer reviews in the entire field. Between the incredible data package deals and the industry-leading customer service, I consider myself truly blessed to have Comcast in my life. I'm sure everyone here feels the same way! Praise "Kek" my fellow anons!

What are your thoughts on the net neutrality movement is bankrolled by Soros-funded groups, in an attempt to censor the Internet while disguised as the exact opposite?

Right now little ISPs can't rise up in the US because it isn't economically feasible to do so, they have nothing to offer to compete with the big companies. IF the big companies start throttling or censoring content, that gives the little companies a wedge and customers will quickly jump ship. It will take no time at all for numerous "we're the FREEDOM company--we DON'T censor your content!" ISPs to start popping up everywhere. And the big boys DON'T want to lose any customers to this, so they'll be forced to compete or start hemorrhaging customers. Free market works, regulations don't.

>interstellar
>inglorious basterds
>the big lebowski
>arrival
>social network

Wow, look like this user knows what he's talking about. I'm pleased to see that you have taken the "Red Pill" much like I have. Congratulations from all of us! Praise "Kek!"

>Implying it matters either way
Whoever wins, you lose.

>The Marrix
lel they couldn't even check the image for errors

>star wars above LotR

Why are redditors so fucking pathetic

>calls for others to join a stupid petition for keeping the internet censor free
>censors posts on its own

where is moot when we need him

Can somebody tell me what is this net neutrality thing all about ?

Did we have it before Obama ?

What happens if it's removed ?

Marxist Jews have taken over all the major institutions in Western Civilization. The news media, Hollywood, education, government, art institutions etc have all been corrupted by Marxism. Their goal is to destroy White Christian nuclear families to shape the civilization in their image. All these institutions are pushing anti-white, anti-male, anti-christian, anti-man/woman relationships, racemixing, pro-homosexuality, pro-mental illness, pro-non whites, anti-children, anti-marraige etc propaganda in order to render white Christians extinct in their own countries. The only way to stop it at this point is for Europeans and Americans to rise up the same way Nazi Germany did and cure the disease called Marxism by killing all the Jews and the minds they have corrupted. If they don't, they will be genocided and the people who have produced all the good things in the world will be gone and the world will divulge into chaos.

As long as you are allowed to say this, free speech still exists. It's also true.

t. mad pedo poster
atleast when net neutrality is repealed, they'll come for the little child fuckers like you, you little dicked fuck

Moot is literally a fag

finance.yahoo.com/news/net-neutrality-news-10-things-152241940.html
When its removed, big cables like Comcast and Verizon and AT&T will be able to charge and tax you more for websites and can control what you browse, like Sup Forums.
No one cares. You're just mad WW is still going destroying Spiderman.

That's actually not free speech. You're free to be a lying, low intelligence sociopath whose "belief system" is filled with ad hoc nonsense perpetuated by fraudsters on the internet, but you're not free to incite violence in this way. Hopefully you'll get what you deserve.

kys leftypol

>Hopefully you'll get what you deserve.
I will get what I deserve. Europe for Europeans again.

>and can control what you browse, like Sup Forums.
Thats a good thing for half breeds like though

Reminder that the federal courts already decided that it was okay for ISPs to violate net neutrality, as long as they informed the consumers of it.

kek, can't even counter him. It'll be okay, you'll grow up and learn big boy words soon.

>him

is there any reason an ISP would just block websites because they feel like it, seems like that would be a good way to lose all your subscribers. there might be a good reason to support this but that sounds like bullshit scare mongering

>net neutrality was introduced in 2015
So before that, we lived in a dystopia where ISPs blocked us from coming to Sup Forums?

I can't help but think that this is blown out of proportion.

That's because we don't enforce monopoly laws, not because of net neutrality. And the fact we waste tax cuts on (((multinational corporations))) instead of giving the lion's share of it to small businesses.

You know (((exactly who))) owns the major media and ISP companies and you know whose voices are going to be censored when the collusion kicks off in earnest now that they have a blank check to do so and nobody to stand in their way.

>muh (((free market)))
God save us from fucking libertarians.

Verizon is already fucking with me

Normally I'm against this kind of edgy fence sitting South Park mentality, but this really does feel like a pick your poison scenario.

Hmmm, I can reach it fine. The plot thickens

>or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums.
Please let it happen.

stop spamming this retarded autist. get the fuck out of Sup Forums if you don't like it, is someone forcing you to stay?

Out of the three major corporations pushing for abolishing net neutrality, Comcast has a Jewish owner, the other two don't. Clearly there's a flaw in your logic, shill. The problem with the world is people like you.

They're all greedy fucking jews whether they're jews or not.

It's not that complicated. Not all jews are jews, but all jews are in fact jews.

I can smell your virginity from here

not american so I don't give a fuck

>I'll whisper: No

how do you watch your movies?

Projection - the post

At the cinema.

>Hating the big lebowski
get the fuck off my board

>ISPs HATE Net Neutrality!
>WITHOUT THIS BILL THE INTERNET WILL DIE EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD
>literally every single group who supported SOPA and TPP support NN
>every single normalfag retard liberal is behind it