What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

These slapstick bits are the only good thing about this show.

"You guys know what would be hilarious....."

Kino

lol

Top kek.

Pushing a man's head into a cut open corpse's ass with aliens for entrails isn't slapstick.

It is when it's with demons

This was written by Raimi, right?

yes

>ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU CAN BE THE HUMAN SPIDER

that episode where the other 3 walk around the asylum trying to find Ash reminded me just how much Evil Dead NEEDS to have Bruce Campbell

No he dd not, Raimi Let the show after season 1. Plus on top of that he only ever actually wrote and directed the first episode.

I believe the episode in question is Season 2 Episode 2 "Morgue" Written by Cameron Welsh and directed by Tony Tilse

the first episode was shit tho

Okay? It's still the only episode Sam Raimi wrote or directed.

wtf I need to watch this show now

Easily the best new evil dead scene in the entire new series. There were some other great things, but this scene 100% captured the feeling that we had watching evil dead and/or evil dead 2 for the first time where you wanted to look away and can't and know what's going to happen but can't believe it, etc

10/10 shit

jesus christ raimi

My only complaints are that Ash talks too much and hits you over the head with one liners way too goddamn much whereas in Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness it was tastefully done. Also, Ash needs to be alone. His companions need to go and we need an entire season focused on ash alone. Wish Raimi would have just fucking made an Evil Dead 3 or Army of Darkness 2. What the hell.

stopped watching after the first episode in the asylum. is it worth finishing the series? got bored

They don't do "alone" anymore. Every TV show needs to have a group of people now.

Gone are the days where you'd have solo (mostly solo) people like McGuyver, and Quantum Leap. Now instead of one person, they need to be backed up by a group of people.

I loved it honestly.

Though I don't like the series much as a whole.