Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
dis.Sup
archive.moe/v/thread/280349352/#280356415
strawpoll.me/13413336/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no jumping meme

We're not gonna talk about Judy at all.

Vedderfags will never be able to post the lyrics from the song that suggest Cooper never gets his mind back. They might post lyrics that imply Cooper is forever changed; of course he does. But there's nothing in the song that even slightly implies that he stays in retard dougiemode forever.

but this is a waste of time because nobody genuinely believes the vedder theory, not even one person; it's just a meme that I'm autistic enough to get triggered by

*blocks your path*

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

*of course he is

Oh, mister Jeffries... the shit, it came outta my ass.

For everyone: Don't come here anymore. Sup Forums is run by Tyrnos, Kaito Hasegawa and their friends. And moot the c. u. c. k. is helping them (yes, his last news was a big fat lie)

---------------------------------

hey moot, take Sup Forums offline for a few hours. The spammer is here again

Don't tell me, you thought I would stop? Just because you wrote a fake news?

>Retarded and/or aggressive shitposting
>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Viral threads for Scarjo and her movies
>Trying to sound smart, although they have no clue. About anything
>Posts with the terms "enjoying", "it's fun", especially in a defensive manner
>Forced generals (/hor/, /cape/ etc.)
>Against every board culture, particularly lolis, cunny etc.
>Responding to very old posts
>YIFY is good (usually against everything from each board)
>Generally, every stupid and/or aggressive post
>Destroyed /lbg/ and /swg/ threads

If you see one or more of these points, then you can be almost sure that it's someone
from the german forum Anipodium (according to the animation textboard, check that place).
Don't let that subhuman trash go wild on Sup Forums and other boards!

dis.Sup Forums.org/read/anime/1392740610/200

You nazis are now embarrassing yourself on other boards too? Quite something

>Samefagging so the other guy need to understand he is wrong
>Enjoy
>Opinions aren't absolute, each one has his own
>But my opinion is correct, you're wrong and the game is a 7/10!
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Posts with the terms "enjoying", "it'

lazy lynch

AYUDAMEE

For everyone: Don't come here anymore. Sup Forums is run by Tyrnos, Kaito Hasegawa and their friends. And moot the c. u. c. k. is helping them (yes, his last news was a big fat lie)

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts

If you see one or more of these points, then you can be almost sure that it's someone
from the german forum Anipodium (according to the animation textboard, check that place).

>Enjoy
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Posts with the terms "enjoying", "it

>the spam is back

No, that's wrong,
He says ''Are you the man?''

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts

>Enjoy
>YOU are mad!

>Hard samefagging
>Poorly written posts
>Posts with the terms "enjoying", "i

I dont appreciate his uh chad is a meme What is it that he's done that's wrong? They're eating choklate rabbits and coffee and he can't eat fucking normal lunch. Also what's the case here? A kid is driven over and dead and for some reason toilet stalls and toys hidden in chairs is more important ? Is this even a police station ffs=

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

SHE WORE BLUE CUTE

@84917756
@84917724
these posts make me want to stay on Sup Forums more just to piss of spamcuck. nice job, spamcuck

his lunch made the room smell bad
he laughed when he found out truman's son died
he's just a cunt and HE'S NOT COMFY
why can't we have comfy arseholes in twin peaks like albert or bobby

So Andy went and met with Bing, whose car Richard Horne was driving in the hit and run. Bing was clearly really scared of something or someone and asked Andy to meet him later. Bing never showed up.

And we just drop this subplot?

leaping larry only makes an appearance when he's drunk and full of maltesers or caramel shortcake bites

Drinking coffee in a conference room, during a conference, is not the same as eating your big smelly lunch alone in the conference room when your betters might actually need it, you know, for a conference.

Lynch works in symbols. You don't think he intentionally picked the most generic scarface house possible for a reason? He picked it because in your subconscious you knew that house was 'gangster' and it flavored that image of coop walking so much more than if it had been a beach or something more generic

i know, i know; i wasn't actually shitting on lynch. I just think it's funny. Same with the airplane footage being from an airplane ad. It doesn't affect the episode negatively in any way, it's just kind of funny

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed The Log Lady's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and The Log Lady moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

Or how the song during Ike rampage was the first result for Hip Hop Old School Beat on yt

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DAVID LYNCH

>Raped his own daughter just a few days after she was born
>Raped and murdered Jack Nance, then raped him again
>Leaves a mess after cooking quinoa
>Keeps Madchen Amick locked up in his basement as his personal sex slave
>Raped, tortured and abused Sherilyn Flenn and Sheryl Lee
>Thinks James has always been cool
>Kept Michael J. Anderson trapped in a cage in his L.A. home for two months, feeding him rotten meat and forcing him to drink his own piss
>Encouraged Miguel Ferrer to smoke and then made fun of his throat cancer
>Loves Nine Inch Nails and Rammstein
>Personally dug up Don S. Davis' corpse, decapitated and raped it, just so he could use it for one scene
>Viciously attacked Lara Flynn Boyle with a golf club, leaving her horribly disfigured
>Has provided his voice for several episodes of Family Guy and was a regular cast member of The Cleveland Show

these two are the best part of all of twin peaks

>you will never have Lynch's hair

There's so many subplots that haven't been referenced in a while. What's James up to and who was that English guy that he was with? Why haven't Bobby or Shelly even mentioned each other yet, and why's she making eyes at magic Balthazar Getty? Why was there literally one shot of Nadine watching Jacoby's show? What's so important about Jerry being high in the woods that there's been more screen time for it than anything else mentioned before? Not complaining, I find it interesting and I like the slow pace.
I feel like the storylines are really gonna start to converge soon though so that there's time to expand on it all, otherwise 9 more episodes just doesn't seem like enough.

SAM STANLEY
A
M

S
T
A
N
L
E
Y

What, you think Coop is gonna save the day and eradicate all the evil in the world? No one takes dementia or getting older seriously. It's all "maybe you should take Dougie to the doctor" when he's clearly retarded to any outside observer.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Michael Jackson recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks season 2 final episode. It confirms Annie got seriously injured. (Pic is Annie) Also, Lynch killed Jackson.

Honestly so envious of that mans hair, FUCK.

I love how it's been 9 episodes and he seems no closer to getting out. The series is just going to end like any other episode and he'll still be in the kitchen scalding himself with coffee or something.

The new Sheriff Truman is so fucking boring.

It's the love of NIN that's the greatest crime here.

THERE HE IS
BASED user POSTED IT AGAIN

James and Nadine aren't necessarily subplots; they could just be cameos. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see either of them again. Although I'm expecting to see James again because like you said, not knowing who his friend was is weird.
>Why haven't Bobby or Shelly even mentioned eachother yet
Why would they have? Even if they're still together (which they may not be), none of the scenes we've seen them in have had any context where it would've made sense for it to be brought up.
>What's so important about Jerry being high in the woods
I don't think it's just him being high in the woods. Lynch knows full well that pot doesn't make you hallucinate, and he's never been the type for DUDE WEED LMAO type comedy. I think Jerry is stumbling upon something in the woods and we'll find out more as the show goes on.

I'm in the same place as you though, I think a lot of this will converge, it's just that the Bing/Andy thing specifically sticks out as being weirdly not followed-up on, given that we've seen Andy a few times since with no mention of it.

What is this spam?

so was the old one

Old Truman was boring too, really.

samefag

how many ep's are there going to be?

>NIN worse than family guy
look i'm not a fan of NIN but cmon m8

18 total. It both begins and ends with a 2-hour long double ep (that count as two episodes).

So, there are 9 episodes left, or 8 if you want to count the 2-hour finale as 1 episodes.

Some absolute lad who just wants his tumblr meme coop back

we don't talk about the spam
report/hide and keep talkin' bout judy

fuck off kid

He's just too old for this shit. Harry Truman wouldn't have let Wally talk for that long, he would have eased himself out of the conversation. New Truman just doesn't care anymore.
I was thinking Harry was only really good because of his rapport with Coop but I liked his patient but slightly exasperated way of dealing with Lucy as well.

you muthafukken... LEAVE HER OUT OF IT!

Friendly reminder that Michael Jackson also contributed to CBS's TP S2 funding campaign through a shell company based in Argentina and that the close-up shots of the primate used for what has now become 'Judy referencing' in FWWM were modified shots of his Chimpanzee Bubbles' play companions from his Neverland Ranch

>judy

What is this

>giving him (you)s
no (you) fuck off, kid
don't feed the beast

>fuck marry kill

Hello, Buella

it's kino

nice

Chad hasn't done anything wrong. In the finale he's going to kill everyone once BOB possesses him. Then he's going to bang Tammy. Chad is like all of our darkest dremes come tru

a LYNCHED photo

SNAKESKIN SHIRT

I like how poorly they photoshopped Cera's face in. The other two are passable.

Fun fact: Robert Forester (who plays nu Sheriff Truman) was Lynch's original pick to play Harry Truman back in 1989, but he ending up being unavailable, which led to the casting of Michael Ontkean as Harry.

This picture confirms Wally Brando is a spirit of the lodge
Meaning that BOB is the real father and not Andy

>kid
I'll show you fucking kid

Chad accepts bribes from Dick Horne

Yeah of course we dropped it. Ignored for 2.5 hours of tv time and counting. It was more important to show a 5-minute scene of the two idiots ordering a chair online.

Imagine Richard, Chad, and Evil Coop walking into that sheriffs office and massacring the lot of them. It's going to be beautiful.

How most people would stage the discovery of Major Brigg's message
>the capsule is found in the chair
>bobby says he knows how to open it and presses a button
>truman reads the contents

How David Lynch stages the discovery of Major Brigg's message
>the capsule is found in the chair
>let's go have some coffee
>*later back at the sherrif's department*
>truman and hawk and bobby arrive
>lucy is eating a hamburger and tells them she is on her lunch break
>they walk past her to the meeting room
>cop is eating his lunch
>they tell him he needs to leave the room
>he grumbles and awkwardly tries to stack his food up so that he can carry it
>he carries it to the door but can't open it and carry his lunch at the same time
>he asks hawk to open the door
>hawk does so
>he exits the room
>truman and hawk sit down and talk inspect the capsule
>a minute later bobby can be heard laughing
>"what you laughing at, boy?"
>"i know how to open it. we have to go outside"
>they walk out past lucy who is still eating lunch
>outside bobby talks about his father
>he throws the capsule on the ground and picks it up
>"listen," he says and puts it to truman's ear where he hears it vibrating
>he puts it to his own ear and when the vibrating stops he again throws it to the ground and picks it up
>it's opened
>truman reads the contents

Has anyone noticed whether or not Bobby, Shelly, Nadine, or Norma have wedding rings?

One would imagine that if Shelly and Bobby are still together after nearly 30 years they'd be married by now, and we don't know if Big Ed is with Nadine, Norma, or living the old man bachelor life

Ever seen the movie The King and I?

jesus that first image is genuinely unsettling
what a terrifying shoop
should've looked like this ins the actual show desu

>implying chad won't be first to die
>implying bad coop would work with a FUCKING KID like richard

david lunch lol

And they needed to use the conference room for literally five seconds before Bobby took them back outside to throw the metal dildo against the ground.

I'm with Chad. I'd laugh if all these people's spouses committed suicide. Let the fucker eat in peace or maybe he'll fuck your shit up, bitch

>Chad hasn't done anything wrong
Except for making fun of his boss' kid's suicide, accepting bribes from a murderer, and EATING HIS FUCKING LUNCH IN THE FUCKING CONFERENCE ROOM

>And they needed to use the conference room for literally five seconds
None of them knew that going in. They probably figured they'd be in there for a while trying to figure it out

I'm pretty sure bobby doesn't have one or people would've noticed and talked about it already? not sure though

kek'd

daily reminder that Chadfags are on suicide watch and Dougie is the patrician /ourguy/
strawpoll.me/13413336/r

Bobby is not wearing a wedding ring. Shelly has a ring (not definitely a wedding ring but possibly) on a necklace, but not on her finger. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say they got married at some point after OG twin peaks and Becky is most likely Bobby's daughter, but Bobby and Shelly have since gotten divorced.

How Mark Frost ends Twin Peaks:
>Bob grins and is about to use the syringe on Cooper when a HAND reaches in and stops him. They both turn to look and see ... Laura. Alarm on.Bob's face. A SOUND of two tremendous energies colliding. A WHITE LIGHT fills the room. Cooper looks to Annie, who's calling for him silently.
How David Lynch ends Twin Peaks:
>Not that

Watch the original series, Bozo. The only way to open that type of device (like the box at the end of season 2) is by smashing it on the ground. Sweep my nuts.

I miss the spam :(

Someone give me an ID on the kind of donut he's eating

I want to lunch the lynch way

What's wrong with that? Hey, the Hornes built that town, give them some leeway, alright? Besides, we don't know what the money was for. I would trust a bro like Chad and a Horne over the Keystone Cops who are going to end up getting everyone killed including themselves.

>Implying Richard isn't Bad Coop's son, so of course they're going to work together.

Sheryl Lee will always be CUTEST!!

Would you rather eat Miss Vickie's with Dougie or Cheetos with Bad Coop?

Sounds like they're just dedicated to making Chad's life difficult. They can kick him out of the conference room FOR NO GOOD REASON, but you're acting like Chad wouldn't have just cause to murder them.

>making fun of his boss' kid's suicide, accepting bribes from a murderer

Even if those wild allegations are true, none of the cops in the room know about that. As far as they know, they think it's okay to kick him out of the conference room. They're lucky he didn't drop his soup, because if he spilled that they'd be paying for it. Wonder how the tax payers would feel about that.

I want moins de gras

You guys are going to look so stupid when it comes out that Chad is Audrey's husband and Gordon Cole's son

>implying richard isn't based billy zane's son
he was there first bro

It's from Wagon Wheel Donuts™ in the town of Twin Peaks, Washington.

quinoa

WRONG. The Packards and the rival family of no consequence built that town. The Hornes came later and burned down every potential rival business. They began in mercantile / dry goods after the town was already established as a logging paradise.

>implying the bank explosion wouldn't cause a miscarriage

Audrey doesn't live in twin peaks anymore. She'll be coming back to help her mom take care of Johnny now that his accident has shown Sylvia is too old to properly take care of him

>inb4 johnny is dead
I don't think so, he was still breathing, but same deal either way: if he's dead she'll be coming back for his funeral