ITT:Post Religion Demographics from your country

ITT:Post Religion Demographics from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5cBxJDEEfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't find a more detailed one :(

if wiki says it, then it must be true :))

>Islam 0.5
If only

Probably closer to 6% now

>no jews

would trade our protestants with muslins

Neck yourself traitor

Be careful what you wish for

our protestants are animals

youtube.com/watch?v=d5cBxJDEEfQ

Damn, I thought Brazilians were pretty much 80-90% Catholic. It must be those American missionaries, like in Mexico.

ebun

What's life like on a small island in the middle of nowhere?

I don't know, you tell me?

But I don't live on a small island in the middle of nowhere
I'm genuinely curious

Well, the weather's shit. It's always cold and/or raining. The cost of living is pretty high because we have to import everything. But other than that, it's O.K. I've lived in Copenhagen personally, my life here isn't dramatically different overall.

Is it comfy? What job do you do?

I live a pretty comfortable life, but I don't know if it's "comfy" per se. I'm a university student, I get student grants from the government.

>I thought Brazilians were pretty much 80-90% Catholic
Used to be 50 yeras ago

>must be those American missionaries, like in Mexico
yes

Yeah that's Britain alright

That place has a university???

>Well, the weather's shit. It's always cold and/or raining. The cost of living is pretty high because we have to import everything.
Damn nigga sounds like a whiter version of Scotland

Yes, I had a conditional offer from Warwick University, but didn't go because of Brexit. The University of the Faroe Islands is pretty much just a satellite of Aarhus University. Tórshavn College has similar arrangements with Aarhus, but it's a bit informal.

Violet = Atheist
Pink = Lutheran
Yellow = Catholic

Atheist and Lutheran are the same thing. You will not find atheists outside Lutheran cunts. Because we're freemason.

Didn't know China and Vietnam were Lutheran countries but thanks for telling me.

>islam that low
mmm

you're retarded

>because of Brexit
I thought students starting before we leave aren't affected?

Yes, I got an email about that, but getting into a master's degree programme in Denmark with an English bsc is very difficult. British master's are 60 ECTS anyway, so I just said fuck it.

>b-but italy eez full of muzzies!!

>2005

What do mean? Nothing has been really agreed to until everything has been agreed to. That's a direct quote from your government.

So statements like 'aren't or won't be affected' don't make sense. There still is a huge uncertainty surrounding the future status of EU citizens residing in the UK and some people don't want to make important life decisions in this environment.

W-whats wrong with an English Bsc ;_;

Of course this flag pops up to provide it's input

I meant their tuition fees will stay the same

>i did not see that

It's mostly just non-Nordic degrees in general. Danish universities are very stingy for some reason.

meant to reply to

Mutts "pastors" like to coopt favelados and dumb people for their cults.
+99999999

Braise Jebus :DDDDD

wew lad

>7.9% Islam
>6.5% Islam
I.. thought Eastern Europe was supposed to save us?
>that file name
Wew lad

Thank god we don’t have a lot of muslims but I bet that won’t last

>8.3% No response
Lazetugal

pretty useless since the majority do not actually practice their religion.

Best thing about Portugal is that you don't have pr*testants.

ours is just remnants from ottoman times, EE doesn't really have muslims other than that

What religion do gypsies usually belong to?

There used to be more before they started moving to Germany or Turkey.

Kill those protestants. Fucking Americans.

technically most of them are christian, but like the rest of us they don't really practise it.

Communism was a good thing.

>Greek Catholic 6.5%
>Hindu 0,2%
interesting

I'm interested in seeing more maps by region, since they're usually more informative like so post em

Why there are a region majority Catholic in Bulgaria?

Oh interesting, I wouldn't have thought there to be Muslim ones.

Catholics live on the border with Poland, but I do not know about Hindus where they came from and why they are more than Jews

Even the Byzantine Catholics live among the border?

there is some hindu sect that's pretty popular in russia, most of them are converts, it may be spill over from there

It's probably got like 2 people in it.

They used to be Paulicans, a Christian sect, that were converted mostly to Catholicism around the 16th century and since a lot of them lived in that area that's why it's majority Catholic.

We have only Byzantine Catholics since genocide local poles, and yes they live mostly in Galicia

I don't get it. I thought Byzantine Catholics (Greek Catholics) were ethnic Ukranians. They have somehting to do with the Poles?
That is really very interesting. Never heard of it. Thanks user.

Yes Greek Catholics are ethnic Ukranians. Greco-Catholic Church was established in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth as an attempt to unite Orthodoxy and Catholicism. They use Orthodox rituals, but obey to Pope and not to Orthodox patriarch. There were also a lot of ethnic Poles in western ukraine who are ordinary catholics. But there are no more of them

Heretic!

What year is this chart? I thought France was 10-15% Muslim now.

Oh yes, these are the Eastern Catholics. There are a lot of Eastern Catholic Churches like the Melkites, Maronite, etc. Some of them utilize the Byzantine Rite.

America is a Catholic Nation confirmed.

That's way more Catholics than I expected.

It's happening across South America (I assume Mexico as well now that you mention it). There's also Mormons and other shit. In the end they use it to get rich.

protestants are probably the majority in most of those counties, it's just that they're divided in among many sects

Fun fact: Galicia with Greek Catholics majority was always in a core of nationalists and independence movement while Wolyn with Orthodox majority was ok with poles. But during polonization policy they began to expel Orthodox priests and remake Orthodox churches building into Catholic. This angered the local Orthodox and the bloodiest ethnic cleansing occurred on the Orthodox territory

Why did so many more Albanians (and Bosnians) convert to Islam compared to other Christians under the Ottomans (Greeks, Bulgarians, Armenians, Georgians, etc.)?

There were never many Jews in Germany. The Holocaust was mostly Germans murdering Eastern European Jews.

If you post ITT and your Muslim percent is higher than 1%, I want you to kill yourself

The Eastern European Jews mostly migrated from Germany though, which is why Yiddish (the language of most Ashkenazi Jews) is basically a dialect of German with some Hebrew words thrown in.

And Eastern Europeans complain about this why?

All of them Converted.

Serbians and Croats that converted are bosniaks
Greeks and Bulgarians that converted Moved to Turkey after Greek independence, and still some of them are living in those countries.

The meme that only bosnians and Albanians converted is extremly false every Balkan country got some of its people converted.

Don't forget that this is our population density.

ah fuck I didn't see that it didn't have a label

Ask the Poles and Russians.

You are a nigger

No, he wanted to know why you had a problem with the nazis.