WHY IS IT STILL COMING?

WHY IS IT STILL COMING?

Imbetter father'n you Reck

tell hyou wut user, next time i need a little bitch ill give you a holler

EYRAKMEASKUSUMFIN

Who was in the wrong here

>So, you know. It's just, I couldn't do nothing, you know? All the things. I couldn't take my wife to bed. Ball with the boy. Shit... I was too tired, I couldn't even drink a goddamn beer, you know? But not her. My girl was up. See, she wanted to, uh, she wanted me to tuck her in. She... she outgrew it, she knew it, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She had that book. Her favorite book was out on the pillows. One Batch, Two Batch, Penny and Dime, you know? I read her that book every night before this shit. I read it every single night, but, see, that was over now, because Daddy's home now. She looked at me and she begged me, Red. She begged. She begged. I said, "No. Daddy's too tired, see. But I'll... I'll read to you tomorrow night. I promise." Yeah. Never think that for her there was not gonna be any tomorrow, see? The last time I'd see her, I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms. Meat was spilling out of her, Red. The place where her face used to be. I think I'm done, Red. I think I'm done.

;_;

ey rheck yew thenk yew ken keepem safe?
*slowly rubs head*
*shakes head sweat off hand into Rick's eyes*
y'cant

AIN'T LIKE IT WUZ BEFO RICK

>One Batch, Two Batch, Penny and Dime
I still have 0 clue what the hell that means

what a cucktastic season jesus christ

jesus christ she is so repulsive

WHAT IS THAT? HUH?
*runs across field*