So, I just watched Homecoming

...and I have to ask, what is wrong with you? Since last week that this board has been full of threads shitting on Michelle, because she is MJ now, and stuff like that. She appears in, like, five minutes of the film, sure, she says some SJW things, but they are not the main point of the film, and, at least, she isn't Mary Jane Watson in a lavish way. There is nothing wrong with her, and it is ridiculous to get triggered by her

Her entire character is saying sjw memes and being snarky. Couldn't be more unappealing or annoying desu. The rest of the film was the GOAT Spider-Man film bar none. Raimi kids are delusional.

cuck

it's like you expect people on here to have seen the movie before forming their opinion and crying about what's wrong with it.

preeetty much this
also, FUCK OFF stan lee, noone wants to see you in these movies, STOP IT

>saying sjw memes and being snarky
She only says that for five minutes. She is bearable. What she says isn't important to the film

>The rest of the film was the GOAT Spider-Man film bar none. Raimi kids are delusional
This

I actually didn't mind his cameo in this. I laughed when he started shooting the shit with his neighbor across the street

Nice try fiege

Never said she wasn't bearable, but she's obviously the worst part of the best Spider-Man film. Maybe aisde from fat Asian fedora fren

To be fair, Ned annoyed me much more than Michelle

I was annoyed, it's just that he's in every one of them, goddammit. Breaks the immersion and it's not like I'm one of those die-hard fans. I don't know, might be that cinemasins made me notice him too much :/

*lets loose a particularly pungent fart in your face*

>*Tilts head back*
>*squints*
>"Yeah...check your white priveledge..."

>the immersion in my billion dollar superhero blockbuster was ruined waaaaah

Doesn't matter. None of these pussies will ever say any of this shit in real life.

All the ironic shitposting going on in this dump has made people oblivious to obvious irony
y'all autistic

why do jews force ugly minorities on us when there are much better looking ones ?

How Now Brown Scowl?

She likes to be snarky and squints a lot. Plus she has no friends! Sad.

He's got cameos filmed for the decade just in case he dies.

Everybody loves stan lee cameos. Why are you even watching marvel movies if you don't like him?

I just came back from my screening.

First of all, nice plot twist with that one guy and then again with her.

The whole time I was wondering why Peter had the hots for Liz when best girl obviously has a crush on him.

This

Liz was a butterface. Mifhelle wa kind of cute

>Raimi kids are delusional.

WEW

>There is nothing wrong with her
she's ugly

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

>The rest of the film was the GOAT Spider-Man film bar none
Impossible given that it's just as visually flat and uninteresting as every other MCU movie.

>slaves built the washington monument

Me and my wife's son walked out after that.

her mongrel face combined with her over the top self-assured snarky bullshit attitude makes me want to hit her with a baseball bat

I want to cave her fucking cunt skull in, jesus christ