I used to worship this guy's standup back in the day...

I used to worship this guy's standup back in the day, and I've heard a lot of shitty rumors about the circumstances of his wife's death.

So it's time, Sup Forums. Give me all of your juiciest gossip about Patton. I want to know just how shitty he's become in the decade since Werewolves and Lollipops

He's still unfunny.
He caused his wife to become depressed and suicidal.
He pretended to mourn her death for a few months.
He is now dating another woman who he will cause to become depressed and suicidal due to his passive aggressive nature and constant attempts at being a feminist.

he's an absolute cuck

>started dating Meredith Salenger 1 week after his wife's death
>had her remains cremated the day they were released from the coroner's office
>declared that he is finishing the book she was writing and publishing it
>he is now engaged to Meredith Salenger only 14 months after his wife of 11 years and father of his daughter died
He slipped her a lethal dose of fentanyl while she was passed out on xanax that was prescribed to him (but the label was torn off).

but why would he kill her? This makes no sense. Did they really have that rough of a relationship?

They were both drug addicts, user. Patton still is. Near her death they argued constantly. At one point their neighbors called the police while Patton and Michelle were screaming at each other, both high as fuck. No charges were filed in that incident but it was far from the first. There are rumors around his community that she was threatening to divorce him. She was about to finish her book about the East Area Rapist at the time and was paving her own way in her career.
There is a lot of speculation that he and Meredith had been seeing each other a lot longer than they let on too.

>He slipped her a lethal dose of fentanyl while she was passed out on xanax that was prescribed to him (but the label was torn off).
Source this info

She overdosed on adderall, fentanyl and xanax. Do the math. If you're waiting for me to link a national headline saying he did it, I'm sorry but he got away with it. He even had her cremated to destroy the evidence too.

some people kill for pleasure

He thought 2016 ghostbusters was funny

They were both degenerate drug addicts and he killed her since she was looking into a serial killer that was most likely his father.

>She overdosed on adderall, fentanyl and xanax
>Do the math.
Concluding that he "slipped her a lethal dose" form this information isn't "doing the math", it's making an extremely illogical leap without nearly enough supporting information.

Dismissing the circumstances around her death is more illogical. I don't know what you get out of whiteknighting for an obviously unrepentant murderer but you need a new hobby.

>Dismissing the circumstances around her death is more illogical.
There you go making illogical leaps again. Nowhere did I say or imply that the circumstances should be dismissed, only that drawing a conclusion with such little concrete information is retarded.

>I don't know what you get out of whiteknighting for an obviously unrepentant murderer but you need a new hobby.
Man, you really do have issues.

Didn't Patton basically confirm it himself? I mean it wasn't a straight forward as " I murdered her" but it was clear. He's a price of shit.

>He is now dating another woman

He is engaged, not just dating which is why there is a big fuss.
He was probably dating her before he dosed his wife.

You did just imply he didn't do it at all and that it's not suspicious that a drug user died from a cocktail that no experienced drug user would willingly ingest. He killed her to stop her from ruining him from divorce, to remarry and to profit from her book. If you need MSM to say it before you put the pieces together yourself then you are beyond help.

>Man, you really do have issues.
...says the person spending their free-time defending an obvious murderer. You need to seek help.

t. bluepilled cuck
Try not to kill your new wife, Patton

>Implying you're not peanut butter and jelly as fuck that this fat chud got to have sex and you don't
You're the faggot who keeps bringing up this literal who that hasn't been relevant in almost a decade. You're the one following his twitter, and making these threads. Fuck you nigger. You get a hobby. Calling you out as a boring autistic shitposter isn't white knighting, it's calling you out for being a boring autistic shit poster that actively seeks out ways to trigger your sad little degenerate reptile brain.
Get the news buddy, no one fucking cares about this dumb shit except you because its dumb shit that doesn't fucking matter. Get a hobby or go be a sad faggot somewhere else, Sup Forums's full.

Again, give a source if you're going to make a claim.

I'm not the one who makes the thread I'm just engaging in discussion and presenting evidence.
If that triggers you enough to write a paragraph you need to go to another website where you can police what people discuss

>You did just imply he didn't do it at all and that it's not suspicious that a drug user died from a cocktail that no experienced drug user would willingly ingest.
No I didn't, you delusional autist.

Also it's clearly much more logical to assume a drug addict died from an accidental overdose than from murder by her husband. I'm not saying that's what happened, but based on the info you have given me it's the most logical conclusion.

Seriously, you need to get a fucking life. Go outside and interact with real, normal people.

>presenting evidence
you havent presented a single piece of evidence. making unsupported claims is not evidence you retard.

t. triggered libcuck

It wasn't even just an overdose. Her death was mostly caused by what the combination did to her heart because of a condition no one knew she had until the autopsy.

You haven't disproven anything at all. Nice try but again if this triggers you this much hide the thread, cupcake.

Again you're the one who is dismissing the circumstances of their marriage and letting him get away with murder.

>Seriously, you need to get a fucking life. Go outside and interact with real, normal people.
Oh like you're doing now? TRIGGERED

>I've heard a lot of shitty rumors about the circumstances of his wife's death.
Spread by Sup Forums, you mean. Because they don't like his political tweets.

>no one knew
Not even Patton? If that's the case, then I'd say that right there puts an end to this retarded conspiracy. If the drug combination being lethal depended on her having a condition which Patton didn't know she had, there's no possible way he could have purposefully killed her with the drugs.

Anyone who wants to know the truth about Oswalt should get in touch with Nick Bougas; the guy behind A Wyatt Mann comics.

What kind of fat coward kills the mother of their own daughter

>You haven't disproven anything at all
fuckin kek
you havent posted anything to disprove you massive tard
god people as stupid as you should be steralized

It's a meme from the Opie and Anthony subreddit.

He killed his wife.

>father of his daughter

>Burden of proof
>How does it work
Nigger (you)'re dumb

>triggered as fuck