/bb/ Big Brother 19

The Crucifixion of Cody Edition

HOH: Paul
Veto: paul
Nominations: Alex, cody and ramses

Temptation:xmas gets to replace one person drawn to veto
Curse:jason, jessica and cody has to wear frog suits and hop everywhere for a week

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/n8325
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for panda best girl

dominique the dominator competing despite her malaria, meanwhile all raven does is whine.

>jess winning after Cody gets evicted

Just as planned

if there's water for them to fall into like there usually is raven might not even compete

its not going to catch on, give up already

every time I submit these it makes me sick realizing how shitty this cast is from top to bottom. Literally can count on one hand the people I don't outright hate.

OTT had a smaller cast and was full of jasonfags and STILL had more likable HGs

Jess winning HoH would probably be the best shitshow.

I dunno if I could stand a week of Josh getting manipulated into doing something retarded, but then again I don't think that fat baby could win a wall comp.

what is it with panda and the water closet?

this is so stupid.
hey, let them get rid of everyone that's not on their side one by one and help them. they are totally gonna let us live then....

Xmas, Raven, and Paul can't play. Mark and Matt are heavy so they probably won't win. Plus, it's been very common in the past for the showmance widow to win HoH right after their partner leaves the game.

I think Raven has the best chance at wall comps but we'll see how much of a little pussy she is over a few stitches

did andy ruin big brother?

is christmas back yet

no, she wont be back till the live show... if she comes back

What expression is she trying to convey?

streamable.com/n8325

devin did
now everybody forms their own bomb squad every season just to get to jury

Can I get a rundown?

>streamable.com/n8325
Kevin is going to try and hug the whore out of her. Probably too late.

the more i see her, the more she looks like a fucking pig

LMAOO Cody sayin he's writing it in his contract if anyone wants him to do any appearancs they have to sign a contract that Josh won't be there

>kevin wants milkies too

my man

i would love to watch 16 assholes compete for 500k

>"Cody, the girls are gonna scream for you when you come out"

Nobody is going to remember Cody and I think Josh is going final 5 lol

comfy cody kevin jason cam happening right now

bb9

LIVING RENT FREE

>cody: living rent free in their head

>Alex, have you ate enough today? 17 times? You fat gook
How the fuck does Kevin get away with this shit?

im going to stop wearing belts kevin is so dope

cody is in the final stages of acceptance

I'm from the UK and I'm skipping our show and watching your one insted and it's so different. There is no Big brother voice and the housemates have more control rather than the show handling everything. Even when there's an injury, there isn't an announcement by BB and the housemates do most of the work. And how do those logs in the DR even work? It's like when something is happening they just quickly go in and talk about it then go back to what they're doing. Do they record it after it happens and pretend it's in the present? This episode was great, I never felt this tense whenever I watched the show we got.

>Matt still making Borat jokes

you have no idea what you're talking about

raven wants dom out

RACIST

What?

haha this alliance is blowing up so fast

Paulfags imploding.
>Cody died for this
We truly did not deserve him.

wtf is this real?

>I'm not here for the money - Matt to Raven
BRAVO CASTING

Its to be expected in the extant of his personality.

>My life's motto is… I have three:
>"Tough times don't last, tough people do."
>"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive." -Van Wilder
>"And every time I see the sunshine, I drop down and give thanks at least one time." - Lil Wayne

no, she had many surgeries, dummy

he's there just to waste space.

>not in Big Brother for the money
>not entertaining
>doesn't make any bold moves
what's the point?

I salute Cody for sacrificing his game to save the season

The insults from these people ar so playground tier.
>whiny noises
>MEATBALL
>BABY

matt is going to win by the by

Kek Josh just spit up everywhere

josh just spit up pickle juice all over alex and ramses

evict all the girls the bros are too much fun

only if you count paul as a girl

its hard to hate josh

BAD MILKYS

i don't hate him. i just pity him and how dumb he is

he has to be borderline retarded, special ed, something. He is really dim witted and mentally unstable, probably will never leave his parent's house. It would be frustrating living with him 24/7, i'm glad the feeds tend to avoid him

he's just a 20 year old kid

reminder that elena and christmas showered with each other week 1 and we will never see it

we are very close to a jessica PUSY shot right now

his a typical millennial

gross

do people really take 20-30 minute showers like these fuckos?

t.millennial

You would too if you were stuck in the house with 13 other meatballs

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

recap on the remaining girls
>elena - slug person
>dominique - affirmative action "engineer", reads a version of the bible written for children
>raven - has been forced by her parents into faking illness for money her entire life. still shilling.
>christmas - former heroin addict. currently high on opiates. likes to remind everyone how hard she's worked.
i don't have anything bad to say about panda and jess, except maybe they fucked up the long-term game for themselves.

"if we got an endurance comp you're gonna have shit runnin down ya leg"- kevin

I take hour long showers

ramadan is out of the house for 30 hours at this point
ridiculous

I really hope she doesn't come back

and for ankle surgery? it should be like a 7 hour turnaround unless they want her off pain meds

my sources in production tell me that christmas died in surgery

>jessica - only there to play the bachelor on big brother. herpes. hair falling out. overly lewd for the sake of being lewd

If there is water then she's definitely going to compete. Wet stitches is just another thing she can complain about.

The only reason men don't win it is if they're too insecure to make adjustments rather than just falling down

she said yesterday she's not allowed to do any comps that would submerge her foot in water

Let's be real

Production obviously loves Cody based on the edits they're giving him and want him to battle paul to generate ratings
Grodner's favorite houseguest was Janelle, and her and production have been desperate to have a season like s06 where the house was divided and there were two clear sides

They're definitely going to announce Xmas is gone on the live show and cancel this eviction. It's why they "pushed back" the date from Monday to Wednesday

Might as well call every big alliance like that the bomb squad.

Anonymous sources are fake news. Christmas is fine and will return when the feeds drop for the live show.

Gluttony

She really needs to start brushing her tongue. Every single time she sticks it out it looks more white than red.

that's dumb, just let cody battle back, we all know he'll win handily if the challenges are anything like they have been before, especially with who he's competing against

>brush tongue
never worked for me, tongue scrapers are the shit though

He's there to suck Paul's cock.

Christmas Abbott 1981-2017
Died while sucking Grodner's dick

personally, i would love to see an all recruit cast. no vets, no "superfans". just casuals

we would see a more pure game

He's just latino. Being rash and dim witted is part of his culture. He's loud because he's scared. He cries after confrontation because he's a little bitch. He only acts strong when he's around his homies. It's the only reason he said the shit he did during the veto. He felt comfortable then. He's a little bitch and it's easy to shut him down emotionally.

>alex: omg you disgusting
>josh: im a human being

She's also out for her book's promotional party.

oh god i heard xmas annoying voice just before the feeds cut

why can't he pee into the toilet?