New Jigsaw Photo and Details on the Saw Sequel

>“Bodies are turning up, and they’re linked to Jigsaw — or a Jigsaw copycat,” said Peter Spierig. “The DNA of Tobin Bell is all over this film.”

>“We’ve got some pretty wild traps in the film — we don’t shy away from the gore,” says Michael Spierig. “It’s such a perfect Halloween scarefest. It’s perhaps not quite as vicious and more fun, which is something we tried to inject into it. But it’s still full of good fun gore, that’s for sure. And, on top of that, it’s got a really great mystery, and there’s very interesting twists. It’s ‘Saw’ for 2017.”

>Franchise star Tobin Bell is set to have an autograph signing at the San Diego Comic-Con, so a teaser trailer could arrive just in time for the convention. Like all of the films before it, Jigsaw will arrive just ahead of Halloween, debuting on October 27.

>The upcoming sequel, which fittingly comes seven years after Saw: The Final Chapter, will star Laura Vandervoort (Bitten, Smallville) and Hannah Anderson (Shoot the Messenger, Lizzie Borden Took an Ax). Additional cast members have yet to be confirmed. The feature was shot mostly in secret last fall.

>The eighth Saw movie is directed by Michael and Peter Spierig (Daybreakers) from a script by Pete Goldfinger and Josh Stolberg (Piranha 3D, Sorority Row) alongside original creators James Wan and Leigh Whannell. Mark Burg, Gregg Hoffman, and Oren Koules are producing, as they have on all the previous films in the franchise.

Are we ready for the return of Saw?

Whats your favorite trap, and Saw sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8ojt0uHf58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never understood the appeal of these movies
They remind me of gory flash movies edgy kids used to make on newgrounds

hoffman
beartrap

>not embracing these dumb as fuck movies

youtube.com/watch?v=V8ojt0uHf58

I don't find violence particularly entertaining if that's all the movie has to offer. Moreover if I wanted to watch silly combinations of machinery I'd watch the friggin Red Green Show

Not going to lie the first one is pretty great as a stand alone

HYPE HYPE HYPE

At least post the full picture.

>never understood the appeal of these movies
>dedication to continuity that is unmatched by any other movies series in the history of cinema
>tightly crafted storyline which becomes convoluted as fuck (but a big part of the charm)
>fun traps
>lovable heroes and villains to latch onto
>lost styled-mysteries tangled across all seven films
What's not to love? Faggot.

Yeah Saw one was at least a legitimate movie

Doesnt beat the syringe pit from 2

I wonder how diversity (black) quotas and strong independent woman policies will affect Saw saga nowdays.

>Doesnt beat the syringe pit from 2
Most overrrated trap.

Idk why but the third one its my fav

DEFINITIVE RANKING

2 > 1 > 6 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 7

Huh? But this shit franchise ended a few years ago I recall

Absolutely this.

- Saw V for being so comfy
- Carousel trap

>- Saw V for being so comfy
Patrician. V is comfy noir kino.

1>2>3>6>5>4>7

The plots so ridiculous but the trying to one up themselves every film makes it fun. The twists are stupid as fuck that they are entertaining.

The first one was so good, its a real shame.

i love Hoffman

F

1 was good.
The rest were just a crap shoot. I kinda liked the one with the insurance guy but that's it.

Trap wise I kinda enjoyed the brazen bull.

>7 years after Saw: The Final Chapter.

Jesus Fucking Christ has it really been that long?

>newgrounds

Time to go watch Xiao Xiao

>Up until now you have spent your life avoiding gluten. Spending years and extra money carefully rejecting rice, soy, beans, and wheat from your diet. But never once have you thought about the farmers you have put out of business following a shallow dieting fad. How fitting, that wheat will be the object that puts you out of business.

Friday the 13th had The Final Chapter at 4 and they proceeded to make 8 more

this is pretty much fact

Sucks that 6 wasn't bad and actually had a cool ending and then 7 was vomit

kek