This would be kino

This would be kino

Take the glove off, let's go a few rounds!

What do you find interesting about Thanos?

>Marvel
>Kino

Lmao

they'll try their hardest to make it look like a tv show

His love interest

His masochism.

>Captain America
>has Anarchy symbol on his forehead

>pic

Whoever writes that shit is a fucktard.

What do you mean?

This would be even stupider than usual.

>thanos has unlimited power
>still does the same villain fight where he attacks them but never kills them

You can bet Cap will be the last one standing and he'll grab the Infinity Gauntlet or something.

And Thanos will ask who he is and how he dares to still stand against him and Cap will just quip with the line that they used in the First Avenger:

>I'm just a kid from Brooklyn

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gauntlet.

He's not to be trusted with the stones.

You sound like an idiot.

If this isn't how the actual movie ends I'm going to be fucking pissed

If they don't at least reference that scene a little then the MCU will prove itself to be completely pointless

>You know we've got a word for guys like you in Brooklyn pal

Similar to your parents.

boi dei bedu b macin d ho seen lic dat

IM WALKING HERE

>who are you that dares to stand against me?
>I'm the First Avenger
Walked out of the theatre

Writer was probably thinking "ah who gives a shit only kids read this crap, I'll literally make him drop the cube"

giv loli death gf

So how many are they gonna kill off in this movie?

I think its highly likely Marvel has planned that this is where RDJ gets his send-off.

will they make the black order good?

>Thanos' eyes are visible

d r o p p e d

Epic

So how the fuck are they gonna beat this guy?

bowman shoots captain punches hulk punches widow boobs the moment where its make it or break it captain punches

Goddammit

Here's some leaked concept art from Infinity Wars

Here's some leaked concept art from Infinity Wars

Based ultimate cap

Nah. They'll probably just quip the whole thing

You know, what the fuck is Black Widow actually going to do against a literal God? I mean Hawkeye too, but at least he can shoot bomb arrows or something, I don't know

I only read The Infinity Gauntlet and found him very relatable, he's a hopeless romantic.

have its babies

Dumb faggot.

She can't have kids, she's a monster

They have some pretty high power level Avengers

Le above average strength man just isn't one of them

What if Thor gets incapacitated and Cap wields Mjolnir?

I know none of you fucks will believe me, but I talked to somebody who was working on the new movie and they said one scene will include 30 characters on screen at one time.

Based giv poster

these comics are so fucking lame. no wonder you fags got pushed into lockers in high school.

Whatever it is, I guarantee you it's a result of Thanks being monumentally stupid.

If he's as powerful as he's supposed to be, the only way is for him to fuck up. Thanos usually sabotages himself.

Death has many forms the most common one is a women covered in a black cape, but loli, skelleton, even an angel has been depictions of death in Marvel.

This post confirmed

I can't wait to see how the Russos are gonna make Cap deliver the "I could do this all day" line. It will probably be on a recreation of the OP's pic.

In the comics Nebula steal the gauntlet and then everyvody attacks him and make him surrender, during the other battles he surrender because Warlock or Death convince him, or he just drop the cube.

hes a buttslut