1 -Your cunt

1 -Your cunt
2- what you study/studied
3- you works in the field of your studies?

1- Brazil
2 - Automation engineering
3 -Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCInkWOw_8Y
fab.mil.br/ingresso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 flag
2 mechanical engineering
3 unemployed

1. US of A
2. Geological Engineering
3. Student

>engineering
boring af
you all the same

1.flag
2.Elecrical engineering
3.Unemployed

>>How do you get an engineering job in Brasilia?

1. Canada
2. Nursing
3. I haven’t finished my degree yet

Flag
Textile engineering
Not yet

1 - Brazil
2- Computer Science/ Applied Math
3- I work as a trader, it was useless.

>Nursing

gay

1. flag
2. finance
3. i'm in data analysis/statistics at the moment

>1 -Your cunt
USA
>2- what you study/studied
Geography/Earth Science
>3- you works in the field of your studies?
No

America
Poli sci
Still a student (that regrets his decision)

Brazil
Started IT and dropped for Sargeant School(Army)
Yes

>implying thats not a girl

>studying

NEET?

What would you advise me to study? How is pharmacy?

1. France
2. Law
3. Still a student

>dropped out of school for army
bolsanaro voter?

Maybe, i'm not thinking about that yet.

1 JAP
2 Politics and Economics
3 undergrad. I want to study in Britain after.

1 - YOO-ESS-AYY
2 - Automotive technology, game design, pharmacy tech
3 - Yes, quit the first one, work in other two now, the auto industry is trash.

>auto industry is trash

It's what happens when you work at Chevy.

1.flag
2.chemical engineering
3.still a student

GM actually treats their employees well worked under Chevrolet and Buick for a while, was lured away by Honda and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. Working for the Jap brands is what made me leave the industry all together. They expect 12 hours of work while only paying for 7-8 hours of it. Apparently Mazda and Subaru are great to work for but my experiences with Honda and Toyota have made me despise the industry as whole. FCA is also trash to work for as well unless you land a job working with diesel Rams & Jeeps.

Jap companies always apply their work philosophy in other cunts so you kind should've have expected that.

Leaf
Aviation
No, I just fix planes now

Didn't even feel like a work philosophy desu. Just pure exploitation. Germans are just as intense about their work ethics but they don't try to work you to death without compensation. Other than Audi, I think German vehicles are better than their Jap equivalents, not including based Mazda.

I've met a guy who used to work at Toyota and moved to Japan. Here he worked the same intensity as your, but when he went there he says shit was even worse, he stood there for 5 years and came back. Now he works at Renault.

I wouldn't mind the hard work, if pay raises or actually being recognized for your contributions were a thing but it's extremely to advance in Japanese companies. Most people give up after a few years. When I was at one of the big three Jap brands there was an old Japanese dude that had been there since the 80s and one day they just up and announced his pay rate for certain jobs was being cut to 75% of his current rate and he just outright quit in a fit of rage after near 40 years on the job. He had only been promoted twice despite everyone there including management praising him.

Unless you can secure a position with Mazda or Subaru, Japanese auto companies are hellish to work for. Even Korean firms are better in that regard.

In my experience, Euro, especially German brands are by far the best employers, Mercedes-Benz and BMW being the best two. They work you hard as hell when you are on the clock and demand autistic level perfection but they give you a lot of free time and pay very well.

GM is okay, but poorly managed, FCA pays poorly but they're easy to work for. Ford used to be fantastic but their new CEO is a fucking cyberpunk-esque greedy moron, cutting labor rates by as much as 50% while demanding more work. Literally thousands of employees are quitting monthly. Employees are calling it the great Ford exodus. A lot of them are moving to Korean and Euro brands expanding their networks in the US. I have a strong feeling that Genesis and Peugeot-Citroen chose now to launch their brands in the US because there's a glut of recently available ex Ford employees looking for work right now.

My aunt's brother works with BMW motorcycles too. Idk much about him but he travels a lot to places like Morrocco and other popular off-roading places with BMW bikes. I think it's to impress customers or something.

Web design
I sell video games. I can't complain tho, I make almost 10k usd.

This nigga really choosed to work for Japanese company in US despite the richness of alternatives. You are retarded.

>My aunt's brother works with BMW motorcycles too. Idk much about him but he travels a lot to places like Morrocco and other popular off-roading places with BMW bikes. I think it's to impress customers or something.

BMW holds special events for repeat buyers of the bikes and cars. My uncle owns like 10 Motorrad bikes and has owned 3 X5s, since the 90s and goes to BMW events in Baja every year.

They offered me double pay over what GM paid me but then pulled a bunch of tricks to get out of actually paying me what they told me they would.

Yeah it must be that.

Why would you not analyze the retarded Japanese work culture in advance? I think it is preety famous worldwide.

Honda and Toyota of America are run by White people, not Japanese.

I heard that some americans worship the Japanese work culture during 80's. You might be hit by the residue of it.

>nursing
>gay
>leaf
It all makes sense

Kind of. It's a combination of Japanese hard work ethnic and American corporate greed. I've heard in Japan, Japanese companies actually pay bit better than they do in the US though.

1. Sweden
2. Financial Engineering
3. Yes

1. fleg
2. biomed
3. NEET

1.Flag
2. Historian
3.Yes

Pedagogy of Languages and Psychology
I'm a student but i have worked as a tracher for those aptitude tests that we have to take here to get into college.

1. Canada
2. History
3. Trucker

>Germans are just as intense about their work ethics

together with the nordic countries we work the shortest hours in the world.

>2 mechanical engineering
>3 unemployed

why is that?

I get the impression that engineering is full of autists who are great with numbers, engineering concepts and whatnot but don't have the social skills to succeed in a white-collar professional environment.

>Flag
>Economics and German
>Still in Uni

Flag
Philosophy
Still in uni but I probably will be unemployed anyway

>CS with Games Development
>Still in Uni

>systems administration
>yes I am a systems administrator

also going to university/college is for cucks, trade school is enough to get your foot in the door and actual years of work are far more valuable than years studying bullshit

1. Flag
2. Customs/Foreign trade
3. Unemployed, still studying (also I'm generally a failure, 3rd year in Uni, enrolled at 20)

1. Flag
2. Philosophy
3. Unemployed

Sup fellow philosophy bro

Just make sure you skill up. I worked as a web developer after uni. The only reason I'm unemployed now is because I'm an idiot.

>also I'm generally a failure, 3rd year in Uni, enrolled at 20
So, just keep trying till it happens

cunt
chemical engineering
no, texture artist

greece
finished cs
making 100k eu 1st year

I know but Germans are very productive and don't fuck around when they are working. Americans only perform work maybe 2/3rds of the time they're actually supposed to be working and often do poor quality.

Are vocational schools good for people who want to go into IT? Even if they don't really know much about computers starting out?

im a masters at electrical engineering and work as a plumber because the pay is better

Sup
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I will also study some more practical/useful after philosophy
So why aren't you skilling up now? Are you looking for a job?

>with Games Development

kek

So far my course has been just CS
still havent seen any games. :(((

I fell for that meme too m8.

I know that my 4th year is going to be game related or whatever.But thats about it.

In my case it wasn't college but a 3 year course. Learned all the Adobe package and got a certificate saying that i can work in the area. Then they told for games i had to study the "GoldPackage(tm)"

This. STEMfags are constantly larping but failed to develop any sort of soft skills.

1. Flag
2. Medicine
3. Not directly, I sold my soul to a pharma company for those big bux

Im learning Java,SQL,PHP,UML,HTML,CSS in my first year and i want to die.
Are you at least working anything related in your course.

Nope, went to Military. Learning languages was fun tho.

Here cs students learn no programming languages, pure math and EE only

>1 -Your cunt
Honduras born and raised, but American.
>2- what you study/studied
Industrial Engineering.
>3- you works in the field of your studies?
Sort of, yes. I've got my degree, but certs obtained during and after uni have proven far more valuable. I'm looking to stop traveling though.

Work with Embraer?

Fiat has cracked down on Chrysler's lax management and the whole unions clusterfuck. Not that their cars have improved in quality, but at least Jamal isn't hammered to the point he puts shit in while breaking plastic tabs.
youtube.com/watch?v=dCInkWOw_8Y

Here , at least in my course we dont really study that much math i mean when we had theory there was some maths but nothing too serious.

> Yoosay
> Machining
> lineman now, cncing is gay and manual machining is dead

I did some work recently with a brit expat, and him explaining your education system came off to me as a complete clusterfuck. What's highschool like? What are A-levels? are there B-levels? C-levels? How different is your curriculum if you take an A level, in say, physics, than if you just do the bare minimum to graduate?

>flag
>electrical engineering
>not yet

1. Lithuania
2. Bioengineering / biotech
3. Studying

My true passion is history, but it's useless outside of arguments on Sup Forums.

I like nature and animals, not much of that so far (2nd year).

How prospective is this field? What if I'm average at it?

Im not from the UK i came like 5 months ago to study.
And i also have no idea how the education system before uni works.

>Jamal

All the garbage tier workers I knew in the auto industry were White hicks. The dudes on tape drinking in that where White too.

>Historian
>Employed

USA
Economics
No, I’m trying but haven’t been able to get hired. It’s tough out there.

1 -Canada
2- Instrumentation and controls
3- Yes but it took 26 months to find a job

>My true passion is history, but it's useless outside of arguments on Sup Forums

I'd be the richest motherfucker if history was employable.

>mfw too old to go to the airforce
Fuck. I should've done that years ago.

1. Germany
2. Advanced trolling
3. Yes, I'm at work right now.

Isr
B.Sc Technion in Cs/math
Yes, making 24k₪ per month
Looking for mit stanford masters degree as well

How old?

25 now. I shouldn't have been 25 in 2019 to be eligible for EAGS2018. Same for ITA and any military course, I guess.

You can still join, but not as a pilot.

fab.mil.br/ingresso

I hear becoming a Mechanic is pretty good since you can GTFO anytime and get a job at a airline or air-taxi companies.

1. Flag
2. Biology
3. Somewhat

Only once I finish engineering school. But yeah, one of my relatives just entered the air force like this, apparently it's quite easy. And since I won't be getting a job so soon, it's most likely what I'll end up doing too as I will be graduating aerospace engineering and no one will actually hire me to work with aeronautics.

It really depends on what academy you're going. Although it's not that hard, the problem is that is competitive as fuck, you can lose a spot for 0.1 in the points or if you have a shitty Portuguese. At least it's like that in the Army.

This relative that just entered entered by degree, as in, the more diplomas you have, the higher you get in the line. She is not very qualified, to say the least, so I don't think I'll have much trouble.

Yes, i must be one of the few in this country who actually works in that

1) Leaf Zone
2) Mechanical Engineering
3) I haven't graduated yet

Oh then it's going to be fine. Although trying to get into DCTA is ITA-tier hard.

Business IT
used almost everything I learned during internship at the end of my bachelor degree, will continue to do so after finishing my master

Business IT is the smartest thing to study, you learn how the world works from two of the most relevant perspectives, a third perspective (law) would be great as well though

all you social science and hard science hippies can fuck off