Why do people praise this disaster? The visuals and voice acting are nice but actual film is dogshit...

Why do people praise this disaster? The visuals and voice acting are nice but actual film is dogshit. Only good parts were Asuka fighting the Evas and Third Impact scenes and the Tumbling Down song

Anime is for children, you autist.

I don't anybody really considers to be a masterpiece except weeaboos. Take that however you want.

It's just teenagers from Sup Forums who are unable to palate the true anime kino Char's Counterattack.

The weirdness and pretentiousness of anno is mistaken. Though, the movie is quite enjoyable.

Char's counterattack has good animation but a shit story with questionable character motivations. Why the fuck did Char randomly want to destroy the fucking world? Made no sense, could have used more movies to explain and set up the plot or maybe an entire animated series to explain how things got to that point.

The whole movie is great what do you mean?

Did you watch the series before watching the film?

asuka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rei

>being a waifufag

>he doesn't want to ascend and join the single consciousness

You forgot a few >s

she has a crippling mental illness and you wouldn't want to be in the same room with her for a single second

I can fix her.

>including Askua's fight with the MPEs
>not Misato's final scene with Shinji

I just watched the last 2 eps of the series and seriously what the fuck?

You just did not feel it. Move on.

>questionable character motivations
Fucking moron. I bet you unironically list off "plot holes" when someone asks you to critique a film

they ran out of money so instead of just cancelling the show anno copypasted a bunch of random shit from psychology textbooks and put it over simplistic unfinished storyboards

Yeah but nobody's better than Misato
>tfw teared up at the Ibuki and Rei/Ritsuko scene in EOE

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't.

I don't hate this movie, but I'm surprised that Sup Forums has a huge boner for this while anything else that's as pretentious and melodramatic as this is written off as "pseud reddit shit"

>ITT summer

If you don't LOVE end of evangelion you kinda don't deserve to live.