Noko

Fellow anons, we have work to do. Dog got all 4 of his paws cut off in Bosnia, Brčko district. If any of you finds any information about the person who did it the reward is 1100 euros. For more information go to profile Azra Đulović on facebook. I can try and provide as much info as i can in this thread if going to facebook is against your beliefs. Also i can try to provide profile link in this thread if you can't find it for some reason but Sup Forums seems to think my post is spam if i include it, but there are still ways to do it. But i think this will be fine.
>inb4 not your personal army
>inb4 fuck facebook

>noko
nigga did you just literally used noko on Sup Forums?
from what old-ass board you come from??

That does not matter. I've been around a while.

Greek user has all the infos.

some muslim cocksucker probably did it.

that goes without saying
was it a bosniac, a shqiptar or a rapefugee though?

Could be they're that desperate that they're attacking animals now. Whatever the case they should pay for their actions.
Greek user?

wtf

tell me its ok

The one who observes transport of nukes from Kamchatka

Wouldn't exactly say ok, but the dog is alive at the moment and there are people that will make sure he stays that way.
BTW. The reward just got increased to 1500 euros.
I do hope you're not fucking with me and that's a riddle.

please provide all the info that's available. I visited the facebook page and I don't feel like translating everything from croatian.

Eradicate b*Snia

Alright, just give me a moment to translate everything.

What kind of joy/pleasure does one get from mutilation ?

Also you should post this to other social media as well. The croatia or animal abuse help in reddit, for example.

rage/stress relief
needless to say it requires a tremendous lack of empathy to do it on living beings (and some would say "even on virtual beings" but that depends)
t. layman in victimology

i was hoping i wouldn't be the first to post this
OP you won't get help from us, try FB, VK or whatever social media is popular with Bosnians
but kudos for trying

Thanks to the girls who found it (their profiles are linked in the first post on facebook) the dog wass found on the Arizona maret (full adress:tržnica arizona 16 A 1 dubrave 76250 Brčko.) It has been around 2 weeks this has happened to the dog, and it has been sedated, the wounds have been cleaned and the dog is at the vet station at the moment, but he is not good. MariannesDogFoodBank is aware of the crime and is supporting him at the moment. The dog, with injuries this severe can hardly get any help in Bosnia, so we are asking everyone that can, to help. If you have any suggestions about help, or you can think of any way that dog can be helped, contact the girl in inbox. Only one who can take the dog is an international organization which can help with artificial paws and healing of the dog. For all additional info contact Dijana S. Knežević, and Amila (whose identity i cannot find at the moment but i will include it in the next post along with other information i find).

Man that's beyond fucked.

Get well pupper

i already posted it on some groups on facebook, and bosnian reddit. if you guys have any other suggestions i would appreciate it.
why are you so sure i won't get any help from you? I come from a time when anons could do alot of things, especially if all share, help, and if enough people see it.

A future serial killer in the making.

why should i give a fuck about some stray dog in all honesty

invest your energy in something else

Good. Fuck dogs.
They are just animals and they bring nothing to this world except disease

>noko
Holy shit

When you will find a roach who did it, burn it at stake and say that fire which burns his flesh was sent with best regards from Russia.

>from me
because i don't live there
it's not like Sup Forums where """"everyone"""" is from USA and things are easier
on the other hand if you post this on /balkan/ (the general, look it up on the catalog) it might get disregarded by that damn circlejerk
so your intentions are good

hello Azis i see you enjoy life in Germany. good

that's the plan, methinks

Exactly what i was thinking but i found add for /int while making the post.
Because this pisses me off. And fuck off.
Respect.

Balkan subchan exists? I'll try there also. Shit really has changed since back in the day.

It was actually a Brazilian that did it, dog paw soup uma delicia

>Dog got all 4 of his paws cut off in Bosnia, Brčko district.
why are muslims such fucking subhumans?

What kind of punishment does croatian/bosnian law has for such animal abuse even if the perpretrator of such inhumanity was found?

>What kind of punishment does bosnian law has for animal abuse
yeah i've been meaning to ask this too
since Bosnia is a tri-state i suppose it doesn't follow Sharia completely but a consensus?

>waaah waaah a random ass fucking dog was hurt

>goes to a different tab
>posts brazilian gore webm
>"ahahaha fuck that roastie"

it was i

>noko
Did you just wake up from a couple years of hibernation or did you follow some ancient "how do i Sup Forums" guide?

> implying roasties are worth anything compared to doggos

If a little empathy to a living, breathing and innocent creature bothers you so much why do you post here?
Just go to your brazilian gore webm tab.

>be bosniak
>see dog with infected paw
>feel sorry for poor dog
>perform surgery to fix dog
>cut off wrong paw on accident
>oh shit
>cut off right paw this time
>dog cant walk level anymore because two paws missing
>cut off other two
>dog walks normally now, surgery great success
>dumbass autist on the internet wants to kill you now
>tfw

This makes me so fucking livid.
Please find the person who did this and beat them to a pulp.

You could say i woke up from hibernation. It's been a while since i've been here.

it's a random dog
nobody on here gives a flying fuck if twenty kids get blasted away in a terrorist attack every other day but a stray dog makes you guys flip your shit because he got his paws hacked off

i'm hoping someone post the webm of that guy sawing off that dog's legs. haven't collected that one yet on this computer

ayyy lmao
cute unitedstatian post is cute

Why do you pretend that being indifferent to twenty sand dindus being blasted away in a terrorist attack somehow invalidates my concern about animal welfare?
Animals are too stupid to do harm. Therefore are innocent. Hurting innocent creatures is just wrong.

i can't seem to find the balkan subchan, can anyone link it. i only found some threads on int which are not that active

>nobody here gives a flying fuck if twenty kids get blasted away in a terrorist attack
The entire board goes full tilt, shitposting the victim country to the ground for letting it happen.

>letting animal mutilating sociopaths roam free in your country
Such little empathy... and sense.

Hurting innocent creatures is also what muslim do a lot when they blast away civilians in their Jihad
so don't come around pretending you have the moral high ground Achmed

>untedstatian
Negro soy cubano

yyy sos citizen o llamamos al DIAC ajajaj

>nobody on here gives a flying fuck if twenty kids get blasted away in a terrorist attack every other day
Maybe some of us do, yet there is nothing we can do to fix this problem.
But here we probably can do it.

i would call you a noob but you're so oldfag it hurts
this one is finishing, check for the post that says "novi" and enter that link

Yeah, i don't have time for that, and i'm trying to save it since i have like 100 tabs open. Thanks, i'll try to find it there.

why would anyone do this

insane in the membrane

is the pupper okay???

In my city strays are the citys pets and people get seriously pissed if someone does anything to them

Dude noko was removed in 2012 it's not that old

>Brčko district
Is it a Serve or a Slime?

>in 2012
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

>2011+7
>current year
lmao

kys turk piece of shit

bump of sympathy

>of sympathy
your family's limbs got chopped too, Paco?

Old Sup Forums has been dead so long its nothing but bones now user. They don't do shit anymore, it's not even the newfag flycatcher.

Pls torture the person who did it on camera if you find them.