hmm yes yes quite so excellent yesss

willies are vapid

about to get on the k and watch the grammys

north by the northern powerhouse haha

single linking twat

might pop the big question to the gf

hmm yeah ok
*turns 360 degrees and takes your jaw clean off your skull*

stop giving attention seeking cunts attention. filter and move on.

Holy whackadoo

might pop the big question to the proto-gf

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbrpy8oUqNI

can i pay them to beat me up

gamer virgins drove moot off of Sup Forums

hmm yeah ok

*turns around and does a massive poo*

Federer has now won 10% of the 200 men's singles titles on offer at the majors since tennis turned professional in 1968.

>don't know what to eat
>Don't know what to watch

Might pop a rorke in the jaw with my big fist.

im gonna do it lads i can see it

im gonna pump the remaining flap jacks

oh dear thats 120g of sugar in a day oh dear

kiss the blarney stone?

hahaahhahaha

*poos behind the couch*

Just exercise bruh.

pedophile scumbag

realised i chose sitting on /brit/ over a tinder bird and frankly *clicks fingers and lights a cig*

thats damn fine by mean

ciao

Anyone else remember those episodes of the ChuckleVision where they were peasants in Revolutionary France and Robespierre kept hassling them? What was with that?

>professor toilberg only covered 1/4 material for long as fuck assignment
>due on wednesday
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT AGAIN TOILBERG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GPA PLEASSEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

god i love fucking destroying lisicki he never defends himself but just vanishes

>thats damn fine by mean
>mean

ah yes so called "me"

professors aren't toilbergs you childish runt

buck buck buck buckarooooooooooo

i'm a week ahead of all my classes lol

Don't pick on the developmentally disabled mate.

>Theresa Mayis under growing pressure from both wings of her own party to offer more clarity in public about what Brexit deal Britain wants, or face the mounting risk of a no-confidence vote.

>Downing Street sources have confirmed that rather than setting out a fresh vision ofBrexitin the spring, as some colleagues had hoped, May will make a more limited speech focusing on security cooperation at a conference in Munich next month.

>Withpro-Brexit MPs in open revolt, senior Conservatives are warning that unless the prime minister exerts firmer leadership over the issue she could be deposed.

>“She’s as vulnerable as she’s ever been,” one backbencher told the Guardian. “She’s got to make a decision.”

This is gonna be a lot of fun lads

Already fucked up my degree
Might transfer to uni of life

wish i was that dog

courses?

>:0

after the club last night some runt shouted my name and i sat down next to her on a step and then she just pulled me out of nowhere

guess its not completely hopeless then haha

math, english/writing/humanities, soft skills and engineering

woah
#WOKE

would lay with them in the grass and use their bellies as a pillow while we talk lovingly into the afternoon

incredibly racist. why is this allowed?

foreign bastards fuck off

wtf i hate being wh*te now

LMAO if I had that I'D BE MONTHS AHEAD.

hate having a gf sometimes
wish i still had mates so i could go to parties and neck random slags

based irish agitator

favourite TGWTG reviewer?

it's genuinely perplexing to me how openly racist black south africans are in public, like to the levels of wishing death and genocide

weird how some cultures haven't grown to the standard of self-censoring and basic respect for one another

casual sex is degenerate. you should feel bad

hahah yeah i study "engineering" i "engineer" things hahahha *hits engine with hammer* job done :)

hahhahah mong study something real

4% neanderthal DNA is what makes us superior

Somali gf squad

i think i'm like a weeb, but except for japan i like wales instead haha

>September
>Tried really hard to make friends at uni
>No matter how hard I tried they just weren't interested

>Almost february
>Entire verbal activity is saying "hi" to flatmates in the hallway
>Don't even care

Don't give into what society expects you to do lads. I'm far happier being a lonely autist.

To be honest I think weed is quite bad for you
Best to limit it and only have it occasionally if at all

t. non-STEM student

sometimes i get bored of having sex with the same girl all the time
just want a bit of variety

is this lukaku or stormzy

wew

black people in general seem to lack any sort of self reflection

Why do black people act like they are better than whites or even comparable to them? When a white person posts something like this of a nigger and a monkey it hits home because sub-saharan African civilization contributed nothing to modern civilisation. These blacks live in the modern European world created by the European industrial and scientific revolution and sit in a car or use the internet as if their part of the world which had no written language by the 17th century contributed in any way.

probably because apartheid only ended recently

reevaluate your life

haha why dont you engineer a hole in the ground and sit in it you red hot spaz

fuck off with your invented degrees

>Why do black people act like they are better than whites or even comparable to them? When a white person posts something like this of a nigger and a monkey it hits home because sub-saharan African civilization contributed nothing to modern civilisation. These blacks live in the modern European world created by the European industrial and scientific revolution and sit in a car or use the internet as if their part of the world which had no written language by the 17th century contributed in any way.

It'll bother you when you have nobody to live with next year lod

Does this image make you proud to be British /brit/?

It does for me.

this

lmao very funny post, mind if i screencap it?

purple aki

pretty sure its the same aussie who does nothing but hat and brainlet people all day

mm yes balding and a shit diet

its morgan freeman mate

>pretty sure its the same aussie who does nothing but hat and brainlet people all day

awoooooooooo

test

>black people in general seem to lack any sort of self reflection

a fry is healthy, full of protein for those gains

because non-whites in white countries are more likely to develop mental illnesses

>"I'm an engineer"

do all black people have to take vitamin D lol?

what happens if they dont

The fact may be regrettable but it remains a fact; I have become so completely un-English that the mere thought of England and the English makes me unhappy.

How can blacks blame white people for slavery when all of Africa practiced slavery when the revolutionary ideas of freedom and human rights lead to the banning of slavery in Europe in the early 19th century? Black people are so subservient and idiotic the culture that was implanted in them they try to use against us as if they were the ones who banned something practiced by almost every civilisation in history

r8 the pupper

minorities in general are more racist

just look at thailad, he's a white minority and he's racist as fuck

Buying pic related lads. Four bedrooms, separate garage, three bathrooms. D-did I do well?

snap city

That is a cute puppy

hate engineers
wonder when they became such benders, you always see up until say the 1980s, like the guys who engineered apollo or concorde, they were lads. but now you look at an engineer and what will you find? a furry, a bugman, a nintendo switch owner, and he thinks he's better than you as he tells you about how elon musk is going to save the world, and how political problems are really just engineering problems.

i'd love to re-engineer his fucking redditor neck.

>Black South Africans believe the evolution theory is a covert racist ploy to get blacks to admit to being monkeys

Baffling

FOB

literally all nonwhites do. I worked with an indian guy and he says indians working office jobs in india take vitamin D supplements