Why does this ugley horse keep being cast as an attractive woman, as if it doesnt completely ruin the immersion

why does this ugley horse keep being cast as an attractive woman, as if it doesnt completely ruin the immersion

Shes just slightly to the ugly side of "hollywood attractive." As women who are too attractive can't be marketed to women and women who are too ugly can't be marketed to men.

There's a reason she keeps popping up as a feminist insert.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

gib beautiful moss gf

talent

she was pretty qt in Get Him to the Greek, she is the type of woman who you settle down with

30% of Hollywood women are some of the most attractive in the world.

Peggy is in the bottom 2% of Hollywood's "attractive women" list.

They want the trans audience

This is correct. You wouldn't feel bad about waking up next to her after a night of drinking, but you probably wouldn't pursue her otherwise. Her attainability is what's most attractive about her

MY.FUGGIN.DICK.

The only reason I wouldn't feel bad waking up next to her is because I would have just pegged peggy. If she was a randomer I would be pretty disgusted by her desu

like they said, women won't watch things starring women omre attractive than they are.

Co-star maybe, but the main star of female entertainment has to be plain as fuck

Id fuck her

I would.

I don't care about talent, all television shows should be created for the express purpose of providing lonely virgins masturbation material. Same for videogames. Failure to do so is jewish extermination of the white race

>tfw bellyfu gf

Let's see your face, handsome.

ok

Elizabeth is a girl user and that is her face. She's not wearing a halloween mask

>not posting the one where her legs are open
smalltime user

Its funny that the kekistani anons who obsess over womens appearances are almost all hideous angry virgins

gib pls

Is that you mossy?

yes surprisingly the chads who have luck with women don't feel compelled to dwell on what shallow stupid ugly whores they apparently all are

wtf I love Elisabeth Moss now

She sucks a meeeeeaaannn dick

t. casting agent

she looks like a more disappointing mena suvari if she still had a career.

She looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

No its just silly to complain about how a chick looks when she's literally always cast as frumps or "average" women. And there's a pretty strong connection between anons who obsess over deriding women, being a pol poster, and being an unemployed virgin who's mad at the world

Insult her again and I'm taking you to the poundtown. Population? YOU.

She's filming a movie in Cincinnati, I actually met her at a local brewery I frequent.

Ahh the old "you're a virgin" counter argument.

There's no denying that it's fun to put others down when you aren't the most successful yourself. But I don't care, fun is fun

But there's definitely something unpleasant about her appearance. Occasionally a snap of her will literally induce a gag. She is the human equivalent of that food you found disgusting when you were a child

Jealous of her jaw desu

If I ever had a girlfriend she'd be way hotter than this that's for sure

Post your gf who you fuck

Just imagine a thicker version of Veronica from Riverdale

post your gf

giv your gf

Scientology perhaps?

this

She was great in Queen of Earth

Why was she married to that unfunny Armisen guy, he's a cheater and a weirdo

based giv poster
may you have a gf some day