I wish I had an iPhone X but it's too expensive. I think I will take a bank loan in my bank to buy one...

I wish I had an iPhone X but it's too expensive. I think I will take a bank loan in my bank to buy one. I want it so badly.

>I want it so badly.
Why?

Because iPhone a a technological jewel, a piece of art.

>wanting an iPhone X when the Samsung Galaxy S9 is out in a little over a month

iPhone X's are a human right. The fact that your country hasn't issued you one yet is a disgrace to basic human decency.

>Wanting an android device to beginning

Seems like a dumb reason to me but whatever. It's your money.

Next year there'll be a new model coming out that's even better, why not wait for that one?

I wanted an iPhone X but I bought a Samsung S8 for 500€ instead. Excellent purchase 2bh.

nigga it's a humiliating flop for Apple. They're seriously considering ending production this year because of how poorly it has been received in China.

And in two years ?

No shit, it costs 700€ more than a Galaxy S8, why the heck would I spend that much?

Spoken like a true iToddler

Good, I hope it gets worst for them

I know that feel

because you're a heterosexual male who doesn't want to repel qts with your embarrassing green bubbles?

IOS is for elite people

I have a mac, and they are not that great either
I have a balance using Linux on some old laptops my Mac for school and my PC for everything else

Everyone uses whatsapp here in Italy.

enjoy your notch

I have both

> falling for the phone jew

kys

>In Mexico you can live nearly 2 years with the money of one IPhone X
Yeah, so sad frenchie, you can work 2 weeks for buy one, in my situation i can afford one in 10 years, used and probably stolen from some dumb tourist french.

Buy an Asus Zenfone 3 or a Huawei P10.

Damn Apple is selling meh tier phones that break as soon as they touch any hard surface yet people are willing to go into debt to buy their phones, then throw them away a year later and get the new model.

Apple has truely mastered capitalism.