The Matrix

Is there anyone here who still love the matrix as much as when it came out?

It's just so perfect. It didn't lose its shine for me.

It blew my seven year old mind away at the time and it's still one of my favorites to this day. It has the perfect blend of grit, noir and schway that genuinely makes me giddy whenever I see it.

I still turn it on when I'm drunk and everyone else falls asleep. Always intending to just watch a scene or two but it's so good I watch the whole thing.
Two complaints:
1. squiddies effects look pretty crap by modern CGI standards
2. The Power Of Love saves Neo in the final scene
I can live with that though. Damn close to perfect film.

Maybe it's because I've just never seen a blu-ray version but I've never noticed anything wrong with the CGI.

I like reminding Sup Forumstards that it was made by transgenders when they talk about "redpilling." Really pisses them off.

Imagine actually typing this.

It's old so thinking about it makes me sad.

At this point I only come across posts bitter about pol rather pol actually posting.

Maybe if you browse Sup Forums with your eyes closed.

I still like it a lot. Even the cheesy costumes hold up for me.

It's always put a slightly off-putting taste in my mouth because the Columbine shootings happened shortly after the movie was released, and it's hard for me to separate the two.

I feel like it can get away with its dated qualities because it states that the Matrix is set in the "height of humanity" or whatever, I think they even say it's in the 1990s. Makes it resistant to getting old like more "futuristic" movies.

No, the irony is legit hilarious.

murricans are retarded, you are retarded

Appreciate the brilliant insight.

The thing is that in the matrix it doesn't feel cheesy, it feels appropriate.

>legit
is it TOTES legit fellow fourchanner?

>90s
>height of humanity
Lol.

I view the advent of twitter as the beginning of the end personally.

>It's always put a slightly off-putting taste in my mouth because the Columbine shootings happened shortly after the movie was released, and it's hard for me to separate the two.

But everyone knows marilyn manson caused that.

>It's just so perfect. It didn't lose its shine for me.

But have you ever watched:

I will now, thanks user.

the first one is the only one that stands the test of time

Hell yes....hell yes.

yup