So why did Spiderman Homecoming flop?

Hmmmmm what could be the reason...

Any... guesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6qcJS_e2_hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How it flop?didn't it already reached 450 millions?That's weak for spiderman but already made sure that is not a flop and the movie just got launched

Or probably because There have been like 7 Spiderman movies in the past 14 years. I don't give a fuck about Spiderman anymore desu

Lmao diversishit lib faggots btfo. Also that trump joke peter and that fat asian kid pulled reeked of lib hollywood

The fact that they could put out a Spider-Man movie that could break $500m at this stage is pretty impressive I think.

White boy was holding it back. If the cast was 100% ethnic it would be the most profitable movie ever.

I didn't mind Liz Allen. But Ned was annoying as fuck for the most part. Michelle was ok but why the hell is her character so prevalent when she's done nothing relevant for the plot? Also, just change Flash to a different character entirely.

And no, I will not accept that MJ thing ever

I still liked this movie though 2bh

>Been out for one week
>Has made over $300 million
>Flop

Nice try DCuck

Sony killed the character for most people, I honestly don't want to watch another one.

As of now the Fantastic Four franchise is a hole you throw money.

Minority casting for just diversity's sake is a turn off to anyone with an above room temperature IQ

Name my band

Two biggest cinema superheroes and they're not even beating a CGI racoon.

That's a flop.

assuming brown people only get roles because of muh evil jooish plot for diversity disqualifies you from being able to call other people stupid

THIS

It's actually insulting that they act like they didn't cast just to represent all skin tones and not to make a good movie.

Fantastic Four is a shit team of superheroes so I'm glad their movies have bombed. Literally the only thing worthwhile from F4 is Dr. Doom and he's not even in the movies.

>I don't know what flop means

That asian kid was annoying as fuck
>that gay sanfran haircut from flash
wew lad

>Actually, the proper term is "Native American"

No it's not you fucking asshole, the majority actually prefer the term "American Indian" over "Native American"

Thisu Desu

>175 mill budget
>120 mil ad campaign
>70 mil reshoots
>only make half profits from theater for first week
>make smaller percentage every week
>15% of foreign theater profits
>have to split money between Marvel, Disney, Sony, Revlon, Ditko estate
>only made 450 million
hahahahaha
literally needs a minimum of 900 Million TO BREAK EVEN.

How do we save Sup Forums?

Where are you getting your numbers from?
also
>only made 450 million
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HE'S PRETENDING THATS NOT A LOT
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
nice try DCcuck

>being this poor

>flop

Wew lad

Why is /vp/ a womyn? Have you ever met a girl that plays pokemon?
Fat chicks dont count

Here we have the DCcuck not addressing the subject, pretending he has 500M in his bank account.
Everyone feel free to point at him and laugh

RDJ + Spidey not being a guaranteed billion is a flop to Disney/Sony. Heads will roll for this.

>70 mil reshoots

Didn't know about this

>only make half profits from theater for first week

Actually the studio typically starts out with 60% of the box office gross and then it goes down

>15% of foreign theater profits

~25-35% of foreign gross, China which is a HUGE market these days has a law that only allows foreign studios 25% of the box office gross.

>have to split money between Marvel, Disney, Sony, Revlon, Ditko estate

Yeah this can be problematic, lots of companies who will have their slice.

As of yet it's nothing like a hit, of the ~$300 million it has GROSSED so far, only ~150 million is domestic (which gets them 60%) and the other 150 million are foreign (which gets them 25-35%), and with a production budget of $175 million and easily $100 million in promotion, they still have a long way to go before it becomes profitable.

Everyone's laughing at you defending Disney and they diversity agenda.

We aren't going to believe it flopped no matter how many times you post this thread

Assuming they didn't disqualifies you from posting altogether

>>have to split money between Marvel, Disney, Sony, Revlon, Ditko estate
i'm pretty sure the deal was that marvel gets to decide all the story shit and gets the merchandise profit whilst sony got to decide who to cast and gets all the box office shit

God damn conservitards cry a lot. Why don't you go back to your reddit hugbox you fucking pussy.

>assuming brown people only get roles because of muh evil jooish plot for diversity disqualifies you from being able to call other people stupid

LOL, no it's a purely random occurence...

Because it wasn't Spiderman.

It was Iron Man and friends; Spiderman

please
thats a dc pajeet roleplaying. these guys never commit to the full Sup Forums and Sup Forums ideals

>We aren't going to believe it flopped no matter how many times you post this thread

Just look at the fucking numbers (if you can do rudimentary math that is), so far it's a flop, not a box office bomb since it will certainly make it's money back and some more, but it's a flop as it won't make the studio anywhere near what they were hoping for.

I knew it was in trouble the second Sony PR started doing box office comparisons against older Spiderman movies WITHOUT adjusting for inflation, which means the numbers are meaningless.

I dont think anyone is
Reminder that, to this day, the best DC film is protagonized by a woman, and you are so hypocrytical that you complain about diversity

are you fucking stupid?

There are TWO major racial groups in the US, White and Spanish decent.

Anything else is complete pandering, black people are barely 10% and they sure as fuck aren't watching 20$ ticket movies

Soundtrack wasn't kino enough
youtu.be/6qcJS_e2_hY

NOT MY SPIDER-MAN

When will Hollywood realize only qhites watch superhero films? Spics are watching Fast and Furious, not fucking Spider Man.

>literal jew behind everything

>no action/boring action
>no good fight scenes
>what the FUCK did they do with Flash
>muh slaves
>muh protesting is patriotic

Have to say it had really good character development for Peter Parker though. That's about it.

>Breakfast club pose
DROPPED

It didn't flop. Someone's trying to force this into a meme or some shit.

>7th or 8th Spider-Man in 15 years

Hmmmm

Which one of you without watching the movie tell the whole plot? They showed everything in the trailers.