South Hate Thread

ITT: we express our hatred for the Southern region of the United States. Why do we hate the South? We hate the South because it's characterized by the following, especially in high rates:

>Poverty
>Obesity
>Niggers
>White Trash
>Rednecks
>Drug (Meth and Opioid) addiction
>Trailer parks
>Inbreeding
>Religious zealots
>Awful education system
>NASCAR fans
>Sharting in the mart
>Retarded accents
>Mobile scooters
>HDI (quality of life) on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Cringeworthy Neo-Confederate 'hurr durr durr the South will rise again' faggots
>Life expectancy on par with that of undeveloped nations

Bottom line is the South is a fucking joke and collectively a 3rd world shithole. It is a taint on America and the South has the highest amount of white trash per capita in the world. White Southerners have tarnished the reputation of white people permanently on a global scale by making whites look like a bunch of uncultured inbred redneck morons.

Southern Genocide, when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=qG8lPBfTdw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My great great grandfather fought for the Confederate army.

He was shot off his horse once and surrendered at Appomattox

>Starting hate threads
>Giving enough of a shit about a people you don't like that you create this long ass post

Have you considered not being a cunt?

>Niggers
>White Trash
>Rednecks
>Drug (Meth and Opioid) addiction
>Awful education system

So they are the Brazil of US?
fuck, I love them now
Long live dixieland!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

Many Southern states actually have a lower HDI than Brazil.

Mississippi has the HDI of Argentina you tard

The HDI used for measuring states within the US is different from global HDI. Stop being disingenuous.

The confederate states were backed by jews, but for some reason white nationalists like to use that horible flag

Mississippi has a lower HDI than Brazil, Kazakhstan, Mauritius, Mexico, etc.

mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html

>blogspot

>that horible flag
looks pretty good to me, the battle flag at least

Southerns are genuinely nice people even if they're a bit ignorant.

anything > tricolors

t.redmutt

>same pasta
>same amerimutt

It's such a fucking ugly flag too. Completely devoid of any style. It just looks so trashy -- no wonder those inbred faggots down South love to fly this shit outside their mobile homes.

It's a very apposite flag for such a shit region.

wow you are really dedicated to this crusade aren't you pal

Sources are referenced on the page. Either way most Southern States have a life expectancy lower than that of Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_life_expectancy

This includes White Southerners as well who have a life expectancy on par with that of 3rd world nations.

See: life expectancy (white) on the page.

imagine being this asshurt about a region that you fought to keep

Those who admite the confederacy and its generals should be executed or at least beaten by black guys for treason
>Judah Philip Benjamin, QC (August 11, 1811 – May 6, 1884) was a lawyer and politician who was a United States Senator from Louisiana, a Cabinet officer of the Confederate States and, after his escape to the United Kingdom at the end of the American Civil War, an English barrister. Benjamin was the first Jew to be elected to the United States Senate who did not renounce the religion, and the first of that faith to hold a Cabinet position in North America.
>As Secretary of State, Benjamin attempted to gain official recognition for the Confederacy by France and the United Kingdom, but his efforts were ultimately unsuccessful.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

Not a single US state is poor and undeveloped like bosnia. Average wage there is under 400 dollars and stuff like hot water running water is a luxery for most part of the country

I have a right to be "asshurt". The South is nothing but a 3rd world drain on America and White Southerners are fucking nigger-tier subhumans in general who are an embarrassment to the white race.

Picture related: your uncle Dale at his local incest festival in Shartmart, Arkansas.

Didn't read any of that lol

didn't read a word YEE YEE

YEE YEE FUCK ALL U FUCKIN YANKEE KEKS IM GONNA GO PUT SOME DIP IN MY LIP N FUCK MY COUSIN

based

begone yank

because you know is the truth

beyond obsessed

>implying "Yankee" is a pejorative term

t. proud Yankee

always a cali fag that makes these threads lmao

being from a country that is also doomed to exist in world where all its endeavours failed I symphatize with them

Fuck the South -- it's nothing but a 3rd world sprawling sack of shit. These useless opioid-addicted hambeasts are pure fucking inbred subhumans who all wear camo apparel, fuck their sisters, chew tobacco, shop at Walmart, and love Mountain Dew.

i see you have fallen for the media's tricks

>waaa i hate the south
>good thing we fought a war to keep them in the union though
>but still fuck those guys
literal retards you are

When I was younger I legit thought that it was the flag of some shithole Caribbean dictatorship or something

this, i honestly don't get it

Imagine living in the south of any country

The modern south may be filled with poverty but the confederates were definately the more

A E S T H E T I C

Side in the civil war, better uniforms and music etc etc

More like proud brainlet

theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

youtube.com/watch?v=qG8lPBfTdw0