/cum/ canada usa mexico

lain

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude everything sucks lol

especially drumpf

you're wrong

>tfw not living in the hilldawg timeline

what do you enjoy so much about Canada?

arizona suburbs are the best
look at all that space between houses
and thick brick walls in-between
god damn they're beauties

OH FUCK ME
I DIDN'T NOTICED WE WERE AT 309

UMPER NUMFER LECKER NECKER
everything just sucks for me, I feel like the world in in itself is both sucky and happy, its both beautiful and cruel. Everything sucks right now but should you really care? The stuff that sucks now is nowhere in comparison to what is beautiful

>not wanting to live in a beautiful major urban city
mega gay

nothing appealing about that

it's like a better America
the people are really friendly but also smart, it has beautiful nature, Trudeau is much better than Trump and I like Rush

I hope this will be you one day....

bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/

Hmm

boy jimmy, i sure do love my new popular American suburb house! I love my housewife and my son and daughter, we love going to the mall, going to the mall, and going to the mall! sure do love all these identical houses with no personality, and I sure do love the same people all over again!

For me, it's Batman Beyond. The most kino Bamham adaptation.

am I doing something wrong with my adblocker to still get those 3 ads at the bottom of the page?

why does a house need personality
why am i going to the mall
why do i have a wife and kids

what type of adblocker do you have?

i am using ublock and i do not see them

adblock plus, i guess its a jew tool now

WENEEDMOREWOMENINSTEM

meanwhile every science class i've taken in my university career has been majority women, my program is majority women, my minor is majority women, my post grad plans are majority women, my work is majority women, my volunteer places are majority women, my field is majority women, and my university is majority women

literally the only classes i've taken that aren't majority women are business/economic classes and programming

how new are you
ublock origin has been the thing to use since 2014 when everyone found out about adblock plus' paid jewery

>my minor is majority women
POLICE POLICE POLICE POLICE POLICE POLICE

I am aiming to look exactly like this

good luck

hi
do you want to be my gf?

use Ublock its good
white picket fence vision, you know the atomic generic family, I just dont like suburbia and the white picket fence vision cause to me it seems non-human almost

>tfw i look like this

sigh

sorry, he's my gf. You can't have her.

looks beautiful
look at those human patterns
cities have their own patterns

Maybe if you lived near me. Anytime I tell someone in /soc/ ok, they're not willing to come over or meet up.

I honestly don't get what you like about those houses, just copies and copies of the same thing over and over.

should i get a tan to look darker?

it's what's inside that counts

How white are ya?

I used to live in one of these clone homes, but we had much more variety. It was surrounded by a wall and all of the entrances were guarded, and we even had security patrols on cars/foot. There was three parks in total and everyone who went there pretty much became friends. Comfiest shit ever. Shitty that my dad had to move with his company.

maybe they're scared
if you're ever in Europe please come visit me

not white, i'm 2nd gen japanese

hell no

well, maybe the reason I feel this way is because I lived in cities my entire life, I never really stayed in a suburban area, and I just only pass them. They just seem bland desu. idk

nobody responded to my joke posts.........

well, even if you are japanese, you would still be kinda white, how white is your skin is what I meant to say

White "people"? Not a fan.

are you black? i really want a black gf. can you get me a date with one?

cats are shit animals

true
i wish i wasn't allergic to them though

They're really quiet, even if there's large families next door you'd never figure they're there because of how well the houses are built. I had a lot of fellow white friends back then.

god damn the Witcher books are good
so much politics

Post your extensions

if I had a property Id shoot any cat that stepped foot on it

>leechblock

heh

about this skin colour

>needing an addon to enforce https

that sounds nice desu, but then again wouldn't it get boring? But hey, you have travel for that lol. Cities are not that quiet (surprising) but you get to see what the world is really like, what others are living through. I just like cities because everything has a story, I always enjoy taking the metro to downtown and just look up at the skyscrapers. Its very beautiful, to lights, the sky, the movement. Its like a whole other world, one made of concrete and metal.
I don't see a reason why you would need to tan

(excluding 4chanX)
I dont need much, all I just want is no ads and some privacy

>being so brown you dont need to tan
guve me your seed

Really miss my MMO guilds. Feel so alone.

Isn't HTTPS Everywhere broken? That's why I switched to Smart HTTPS

im a part of the metaphysical bear coven

Why is he so perfect, buds? It's just not fair for the rest of us.

My 17 year old cousin hugged me today and it felt really weird (because girls never hug me anyway)

lol. My skin is brown-ish, but white at the same time. My family keeps calling me white while other non-mexicans say i'm brownish. I cant tell, honestly in the light it kinda looks yellowish to me
o shit whats wrong with HTTPS Everywhere? spybot?

gonna kms if i cant suck my dick before i die

>playing on Dark RP and arresting kids to hear them sperg

xD

pretty easy to do
stretch more

>me like player from guud team
>he cuul
man with small brain pic.jpg

would expect only adults to be playing Garry's Mod these days

No, just that it doesn't properly enforce HTTPS on all websites

oh, that sucks, I'll switch then I guess

another dumbmark post

*twerks*

GREAT POST

I live in San Fracisco now and I fucking hate it. Pickpockets, murky weather, traffic is horrid, car break ins out the ass, the average victorian home's windows are "decorated" with iron bars to tell thieves to fuck off, and hobos everywhere.

*dabs*

*dabs and twerks*

don’t forget AIDS infested gay culture

Impressive. You managed to berate yourself by simply moving your body.

come and play yaya!

Should I have a Monster Juice, regular Monster or NOS? This is very important

come to Seattle

Daily reminder that girls smell nice

Yeah, you don't need to be in or near Castro to spot them. Being gay is one thing, but the degenerate shit they do is disgusting and the only reason no one says anything is because "t-they're gay, I don't wanna question them because I'm afraid of being labeled a homophobic".

water

Daily reminder that girls and boys passively smell eachother's pheromones and highly dictates whether or not they are sexually attracted to each other.

why do you need it? are you staying up?

nah

how do i increase my pheromones?

playing angry birds sopa de macaco edition

god it's 4 a.m and i have a fucking interview. later lads

>staying up till 4 to post on a chinese checker board

can you be more of a loser?

>tfw no gf to smell

Having constant sexual urges and thoughts what the FUCK is wrong with me

>tfw no gf

>84935521
wish i could say no.....