Why is this meth goblin famous?

Literally who?

He's rich and really appeals to the pretentious artsy youtube crowd who begged their moms to buy them 1k cameras

HILLARY

FUCKING VIDEO GAMES GAWDAYUM
It's pretty simple, guys.

guess

He was in Bill and Ted

Rich from what?

A high school dropout who persisted in making it big until he saw an opportunity and seized it, instead of crying about how the world is unfair in the internet.

>buy expensive sunglasses
>scratch them up

fucking tard

Why do ass-ugly guys work so hard?

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have video game discussion on your, on your video game board, right? Hello?

how did he get a show on HBO?

Why would I know that
I mean I guess you could ask why I know he's rich, but I wasn't aware that was some uncommon info

"content and media"

Because people like you make threads about him.

Not Sup Forums - Television & Film, but if it is I guess we can have threads about the riots in germany right now right, sange?

Is this accurate, fellow redpilled gentlemen?

Jew

What are the riots about?

He's known for making a documentary about how Apple intentionally makes shitty batteries in their phones so people have to replace them

Then he makes shitty lib stuff on youtube

Shilling for Hillary has it's perks.

Considering that Time Warner owns HBO and was a huge donator to the Clinton Campaign it makes sense

but he had it in the early to mid 2000's, didn't he?
how far back did the shilling go

You know I never wondered, what the fuck is that?

Sheev??

Because he was on a kids show

World record for coke

He was an ad exec or something, made commercials, got an emmy for it, then decided to make vlogs. I think thats it.

hes legit probably the ugliest jew i've ever seen

That fools way uglier than me but he gets tons more pussy

This is why I quit. I quit on humanity, I tap out of the cycle of life. My line ends with me

My ghost will float off in the distance and watch society devolve into a mass of mindless swagfags

He's more Slav looking than Jewish, 2bh. I'd imagine a lot of Sup Forums using Americans look like him.

Lol bye loser.

>america
>full of slavs
what

He's married, he gets one pussy.

>watch society devolve into a mass of mindless swagfags
are you a psuedointellectual teenager from 2012?

>tfw I'll never be as rich as him
>tfw I'll never have as much sex as him
>tfw I'll never be cared about as much as him
At least I can shitpost on Sup Forums

anyone can be youtube famous these days

he works really hard despite being disgusting looking. Pretty motivating for us ugly people that if you just work hard you can be successful and get women.

Both of his parents were in real estate and his dad owns a nice coffee shop, so he was never really poor.

He made money by selling a show to HBO then used that to fund his ventures I guess? People like to watch other people doing things and going to places they probably never will. It's why the travel channel is a thing

Hi Casey
Hi Sup Forums janny
:^)

Why is this faggot Always in my YouTube feed?

what the fuck

does he have a legit disability?

there's just something not quite right with his face. He seems self aware of it considering he's always wearing larger framed sunglasses which distract/cover much of it up.

I dunno I thought he was pretty good in The Warriors and Commando

lol
He's just another rich kid now in an adult body who grew up with no filter or scope, and broadcasting yourself in the highly atomized society of today, everyone will eat the fuck out of that shit.

Here's a super funtime test for you: Youtube your favorite movie, book or video game.
The results will be ten thousand channels all with 100K - 2M subscribers doing a review or Let's Play of it.

Despite being the most populated, connected human age, we are the loneliest. People love mediocre, safe, digital friends that they can watch talk about inconsequential, snug, milky shit.

Time for some redpill.

>He's basically a nobody vlogger with shitty startup
>Gets in contact with Hillary, become friends
>They think they can use him to win the support of Youtube audience
>Give him artificial subscribers and shit out the notion that somehow *his* particular vlogs are outstanding
>He's literally just showing shit he buys with money they give him
>Day of the Rope comes, Trump vs Hillary
>He makes that stupid video where he encourages famous Youtubers to publicly support Hillary
>MAGA still miraculously happens
>He says he will stop vlogging
>Some months later he says he will stop vlogging, but still riding on the pile of artificial shit from gullible idiots who thought he was actually big
>Now he's been back with more boring shit and uglier face

I can only imagine they intend to try again in 2018, to gain the young Youtube audience through some shit attempt. It's no secret Youtube itself is already compromised, pretty much using its Trending page to promote liberal crap nobody is even watching

Spiderman looks like THAT?

Making short movies
Then getting more followers
The more followers he gets, the more ad revenue he got
The more revenue, the more he can afford to make a living from Youtube
Increased followers
Starts vlogging daily life
More followers, more revenue, brands start giving him free shit
vlogs about his free shit
more followers, more revenue, more brands giving even more free shit
gets to the point where all he needs to do is vlog about free shit he gets and the perpetual cycle continued

Youtube used to be such a gravy train back then. It's not so easy anymore

it is, my fellow enlightened mgtow. i noticed your fine meme has only a jew and two negroes, mayhaps, this being a diverse age, you could add r/asianmasculinity to it as well?

- yrentaltiger97

>>Give him artificial subscribers and shit out the notion that somehow *his* particular vlogs are outstanding

bullshit, prove this

Didnt he fuck the clomortz

>your mom never loved you enough to keep a Tupperware full of your hair laying around