Haven't watched Colbert for 3 years

>haven't watched Colbert for 3 years
>Tune into Late Show
>All the memes are true
>It's just constant DRUMPF posting the whole show
Wtf happened to him I used to like his show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y6OtKNP4g
youtu.be/LxgmzN6rmek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wtf happened to him I used to like his show.
Well that was your first mistake, to think that Colbert was anything other than bashing Republicans.

2 S C O OP S
S
C
O
O
P
S

It's what the people want

He was always kind of shit but I wasn't old enough to realize it when he was on CC. People weren't really into his late night show and it was losing to Fallon and even Kimmel but then he ramped up the drumpf jokes and got some extra viewership from the disenfranchised left and ran with it. Even so it feels like the persona he's displaying now is more authentic than what he did it the past

He used to bash NBC and CNN all the time. He's become a ratings whore by constantly bashing Donald Trump, and that somehow got him 6 Emmy nominations.

Literally how?

TWOOO SCOOOOOOPS
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y6OtKNP4g

it's been proven that hilary paid colbert, and the daily show

>and that somehow got him 6 Emmy nominations.
Well, I assume he got Emmy nominations when he was on CC. What does this mean? Nothing, because Emmy's don't mean anything.

>Wtf happened to him I used to like his show.
You liked him back when he was playing a character, which although it clearly was jesting mainly at republicans expense, was at least funny.

He found an audience and is catering to them constantly now.

All the DRUMPF shit made him the highest viewed late night show.

>doubting Sup Forums

>All the DRUMPF shit made him the highest viewed late night show.

Not really, and his ratings in the demo that advertisers actually care about is still shit.

Most of his viewers are old as fuck

>Wtf happened to him
he dropped the faux-cuckservative pundit act and had to try to be funny directly

He has more viewers, that's all that matters to hollywood

Did Colbert find a way?

Trump equals ratings.

That's why the money-hungry mainstream media is on the bash Trump bandwagon.

What story is this describing?

>That glorious fucking feel when you're moving overseas to a non-Western country and you won't have to deal with the 24 hour news cycle's never-ending updates and critiques of Romald Scrlompf's twitter posts ever again

I live in Murrica and already do that

snl got 21 emmy nominations

You in Japan too? It's nice not having to deal with the retarded news but the other foreigners here are literally worse than John Oliver and Colbert combined

It's an Sup Forums meme (I think) which basically suggests that a copypasta became Your Name, the movie.

Wait, averaging 3mil viewers is good these days? Holy fuck cable really is dead.

Its gotten worse, its no longer just the monologue he now mentions trump when he interviews guests. He really has a problem

Okay. I immediately thought of that film, and there are striking similarities, but also striking differences.

youtu.be/LxgmzN6rmek

I'm jelly.

I want to move to a based right wing country.