How do we save europe?

How do we save europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Methoden/PersonenMitMigrationshintergrund.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literal fake news.

Import slavs

>damage control

we said saving.

Hasn't it occurred to you that this is probably fake?

the statistic isn't but the pairing of the headline with the image is fake news. germans have a very liberal definition of 'migrant'

>damage control

Harvest muh heritage yanks back into your lands, they might be stupid and ugly but they'll eagerly assimilate.

when will germany become le 56%?

alright mate be ignorant if you want

better than dumb leafs i suppose

have you been to munich? we're practically le 23% in non-rural areas

go back to /r/politics you red scare faggot

>go to Berlin
>Turks everywhere, see Turkish flags
>go to Hamburg
>Muslims everywhere, niggers everywhere
>go to Frankfurt
>Muslims everywhere, niggers everywhere

LOL

Canada has no kr*uts, which is why it's so much nicer here than G*rmany.

red scare? wtf does that even mean you utter spacker

Literally the only ways are politics, military, and terrorism. Influence politics for extremist, right wing parties like AfD or Geert Wilders or whatever, hope for a military coup, or become a terrorist yourself like Anders Breivik and physically murder the invaders.

read a book dumb anglo scum

better 2 billion muslims and niggers than 1 amerishit

third ww.

the fact that you probably unironically think this is why this country will be majority arab in your lifetime

Why don't euros just deport these retarded Turks and Kurds who have battles in your airports and march through your streets.
These people openly fly their flags while spitting on yours. They don't even pretend to like your culture or religion.
This isn't even putting them in camps or genociding them, just send them back to their countries.

No we wouldn't, Germany doesn't respect free speech enough.

Quads of truth. Unfortunately most Germans want our this country to become very diverse.

>why this country will be majority arab in your lifetime
that reason is called the usa

I didn't know USA ran our country.

fack off they're going to post some chi holding a make america mexico again sign.

destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Methoden/PersonenMitMigrationshintergrund.html
try learning how your own country works before mouthing off moron

that's cause you're an idiot

thanks for proving me right smelly dumb anglo scum

Migrant background means ‘Spätaussiedler’ too

I didn't know USA enacted policies that incentivizes migration to de

Maybe vote for governments that don’t encourage mass immigration next time

Who cares, they will become integrated and just like every other German within a single generation

Stop being racist

cause policy would be an euphemistic term for "destroying third world countries and creating millions of refugees that proceed to flood europe". remember gaddafi?

the US most definitely destabalized the middle east and NA causing the migrants.
But you retards keep voting for Merkel and other cucks who welcome them with open arms.
It's not that hard to say fuck off and not give millions of muslims welfare.

It doesn't matter who floods the river, we're the ones who opened the flood gates

STFU cunt
We did nothing go suck Anglo cock

they didn't

arabs here don't integrate, they spit on the sidewalk and mock our drinking culture. They mock many aspects of german culture yet expect us to conform to their culture in order not to offend them.

there is no integration, only replacement

we chose to accept hundreds of thousands of migrants not just back then, but for years to come

we didn't have to make that choice but we did

They did. That’s how democracy in European countries work, they voted for these people.

are you illiterate or do you just have brain damage?
see you don't even need to be foreign, if one of your parents didn't have citizenship you're included in the 'migrant background' statistics. there have been like 5 million 'spätaussiedler' alone who returned to germany since ~1950, you do the maths.

>it was just us hhaa
WHO destroyed North Africa and the Middle East?

are you lecturing me about my own country? come to munich and you'll see it's almost as bad as london

"we" didn't, merkel did. in case you didn't know the entire german bureacracy was ready to block the borders within 5 minutes, everything worked perfectly and all just waited for the order, which never come, because FOR SOME REASON, merkel refused to do anything. the same merkel who is a member of several atlanticist networks and shilled heavily for the american Invasion of iraq back in the day ... when the german government under schröder refused to help the usa.

merkel said multiculturalism failed then she invited millions of them out of nowhere
what the fuck are voters supposed to do

well it doesn't matter now because the german government is crumbling

and who elected merkel

we did

Simple as that.
I don’t know how people could swallow so blatant propaganda.

Merkel wanted them. You got them.

maybe the voters could choose not to re-elect her?

GERMANY IS NOT A DIRECT DEMOCRACY
STOP BEING SUCH A WHINY PUSSY
>HURR DURR WHAT WE DO WRONG ;(((((
>YES WE DO WRONG ;((((

>STOP WHINING ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY LOSING ITS IDENTITY
FUCK OFF YOU ARAB SHIT

>YOU ARAB BECAUSE YOU DONT THINK GERMANY DEAD 2050
STFU YOU FUCKING TURK HALF BREED

>there have been like 5 million 'spätaussiedler' alone who returned to germany since ~1950, you do the maths.

But all of them received German citizenship upon returning to Germany lol.

But that'd be like a fourth reich.

slit you GOD DAMN ARAB THROAT YOU FUCKING TRAITOR..... GO BACK TO SYRIA YOU GOD DAMN MONEKY

THEY ARE STILL FUCKING MIGRANTBACKGROUND NIGGERS
READ THE FUCKING DEFINITION NIGGER
YOU SLIT YOUR THROATH YOU SYRIAN TURK HALF BREED MONGREL

>It's not that hard to say fuck off and not give millions of muslims welfare.

It is though for boomers who grew up in the American province of former Germany while being bobmarded for 70 years with "Denazification" and "Reeducation" brainwashing and an entire media machine that was created by the American occupation authorities, that to this day is called Lizenzpresse because back in the day only those who got a license from the Americans were allowed to publish, paving the way for the domination of two large media conglomerates that control about 90% of the German market constantly shilling the population about their perpetual guilt, Special responsibilities and our greatest ally and liberator the US.

your "PEOPLE" fucking ruined the great cities of this country

MY PEOPLE
MY PEOPLE
GO THE FUCK BACK YOU FUCKING TURK HURR DURR GIB WELFARE I CALL ERDOGAN MAKE YOU DEAD PENG PENG

Take off your proxy, Mutt. This literally isn't a problem.
>56%
lmao

DER ARABISCHE KREBS DER ARABISCHE KREBS DER ARABISCHE KREBS

JA DEN HAST DU DU DUMMER NEGER GEH RASSENSCHANDE BEGEHEN RONNY

chi or proxy?

t.Bongistani

I didn't, you probably did. In any case German has no direct democracy. No one has ever voted Merkel into office. Now her party is at what, 24%? (without CSU) as opposed to the AfD at 14% but it literally doesn't matter because all other parties have formed a popular front unitary party like back in the DDR.

fuck off cancer you don't know how cities are being ruined here

I don't believe these meme headlines. I very much doubt Germany is even sub 90% German. Not saying the situation doesn't look bleak but it's not THAT bad yet.

I was in Munich this summer and idk if I was In a bad area but there was times where about only 15% of the people who passed me on the street were even Europeans.
The only places that were worse were London and Salzburg.

there is no turning back

Germany is 87% GERMAN, not white just average Germans and 4% Muslim
If you would count all white people in this country it would be around 95%

We're actually probably closer to where Canada is, somewhere around 70%. The problem is we're weird about what is considered "white"

I don't see the problem, they will assimilate and just be like every other normal citizen. It's also a good way to maintain their birthrates and economic productivity.

>somewhere around 70%

too high?

>it would be around 95%
how can you even say that when our biggest cities are only like 60% white?

TOO LOW
big cities full of tourists =/= Germany

A bunch of whimpers about nothing. Germany was doomed when in 1945 the great SHART-GOLEM of Judah enacted his policy of benign dictatorship through destroying the brains of the people with the good old carrot (consumerism and hedonism) and stick (nazi gult, reeducation) tactics. The Americans will always suck the minds of the people dry, leaving behind soulless husks waiting for the next fix to brush away the realisation that something is wrong and this way of life is deeply unnatural. They did it to their own people before, they are the masters of it. Just breath in the carbon monoxide and let it go. You're all crying about losing a Germany that never existed in the first place. Since 1945 there are no Germans. Those who wanted to remain Germans died and the rest submitted to the new gods and became just an interchangable populace which now has served its purpose.

Isn't that the point of a census though? I don't care about the number itself. THe number tells a story of what I'm going to experience when I go to your country, and when you come to Germany and visit a big city what you experience is Istanbul.

I was disappointed when I visited Germany with how few Germans were in the cities.... so many Muslim people and blacks

Fuck off racist

>to your country
>let me tell you about your country
>I only visit cities
Are you a fucking ami tourist

I thought only white people could be racist?

Not even a nazifag but it really is sad things turned out how they did. Now the whole world is doomed to replace any semblance of culture with cheap international consumer culture and the need for international firms to commodify everything.

depressing

>muh culchure
>muh tradishuns

Who cares about this shit, it doesn't actually do anything for humans.

Lol

>tfw this could be 100% unironic and I wouldn't know

>it doesn't actually do anything for humans.
Why is it ALWAYS an American flag?

FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums YOU RETARDED NIGGERS

Unironically import more immigrants. The more they are, the more welcome they'll feel.

I don’t think they got the message. You didn’t repeat it enough

bump

Includes Krauts from Czechia and Poland?

Stop lying

Yes

>but they'll eagerly assimilate.

My grandparents left Wales because it was economically unstable at the time. I have a pretty solid career future here in the states.

Can't think of a reason why I would want to "go back".

tfw 99% of canadians come from "migrant backgrounds"