Brazil is going to become a christian dictatorship

>mfw the judiciary is basically destroyed the biggest left-wing party of the world
>mfw everyone is now mad with politicians to the point of no control, also mad with the self-hating media and the constant US/Jewish-shilling on it
>mfw with the biggest contender for the 2018 elections being jailed by the judiciary, people will either vote for Bolsonaro, an ex-soldier that rejects democracy, wants to make our country a military dictatorship once again and kill every criminal and remove secular state, or left-wing macho and old school northeastern that has more than 80 lawsuits for moral damage against other people for disregarding political correctness.
Thanks USA, your coup was basically the best thing it could happen to us, since you basically killed all parties that aren't nationalistic

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And no one is going to vote for US cocksucker parties

Back to Sup Forums idiot stupid monkey EEK-EEK

I'll be glad to see the collapse of Brazil

ok

Apple didn't fall far from the tree, I see.

All the best. Hope to see you guys in 40 years a more prosperous country.

Bolsonaro is the most based man in Brazil.

Don't worry, the massive murder of criminals could be a good thing, the only thing i'm worry about if that happens is the amount of refugees here...

I wonder how the Protestant population would vote in regards to him. On the one hand, they tend to be strongly politically and socially conservative. On the other hand, Bolsonaro is a Catholic.

Indeed

Just.. stop ruining online games for everyone please.

You are just a bunch of pedant chimps on r6, it makes me really hate you

Mexico will collapse faster. How are those polls coming?

>have wise and dutiful king who is respected and admired by the great scientists, artists and educated people across the world and a fair ruler
>make a coup against him and replace him with a military dictatorship for no reason
what is wrong with Brazil

>what is wrong with Brazil
niggers

No, it won't

>The answer to an over centralized bureaucratic shithole is by turning it to an even more centralized bureaucratic shithole.

I seriously hate this place.

You were saying......?

bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/

>left-wing macho and old school northeastern that has more than 80 lawsuits for moral damage against other people for disregarding political correctness.
This guy sounds cool.

I dont even care anymore boys, Im voting Bolsonaro just to see what happens

>not writing "LULA" across the entire ballot as an act of defiance towards the United States

the US

That's the problem of every other country in the world, though.

it is easier for you to die beheaded than brazil collapse dumb obscuridad