VIVA FIDEL

VIVA FIDEL

no

Try again.

Yeah I'm sure that's legitimate

>HAHA ANYTHING THAT PROVES MY RETARDED MEMES WRONG IS FAKE XDDD
Reddit.

What a glorious life he led and he died before it was obvious the world is going to shit.

>The leftypol phoneposter is chimping out again
It's time to kys

Interesting how the lack of arguments in these posts are supplemented with by what I can only assume is two people going into a bout of autistic rage after having their memes IMMEDIATELY proven wrong.

Arguments against "VIVA FIDEL"? Calling you a faggot isn't an argument it's a statement of fact, faggot. Go back to leftypol.

>OUCHIE! OUCHIE! MY CAPITAL*ST ASS IS ON FIIIIRRRREEE!

>my wh*Teoid communist ass is burning

>GO AWAY STOP HURTING MY FEE FEES INT IS A SAFESPACE!! UR UGLY!!
Is not a refutation to the undeniable FACT that Cuba is not starving.

>>OUCHIE! OUCHIE! MY CAPITAL*ST ASS IS ON FIIIIRRRREEE!

>>GO AWAY STOP HURTING MY FEE FEES INT IS A SAFESPACE!! UR UGLY!!
Is not a refutation to the undeniable FACT that Cuba is not starving.

Considering the majority of communist revolutionaries across the world have been non white, it’s quiet obvious that you’re an autistic faggot that’s desperately trying to “fit in” by using memes that you probably hate to fight “duh ebil gommies”.

The first communist revolution was Jewish

In north america that I've seen for the most part they're all pasty whiteoids though
>Youre an autistic faggot
Said the guy who keeps making these retarded threads here everyday lmao

>the guy who keeps making these retarded threads here everyday lmao
Paranoia and delusions of grandeur are a symptom of schizophrenia.

Your posting style is easily recognizable though. You always go over the top with the greentext, capslock, "haha xd" and immediately yell reddit before it gets called on you.

Some people don't use Sup Forums everyday?

>posting style
Stop. You are clearly a delusional schizophrenic maniac that invents demons in your head to justify your personal narrative of your own self righteousness. You believe you are the protagonist fighting against these demons. It is clear that you are not of a stable mental state. Therefore, I will no longer give you any form of attention. You need immediate medical attention, not another reply.

Damn I got btfo

French actually

based commieposter

thanks