Times actors broke character

Times actors broke character.

You can tell he reverts back to Christian Bale and isn't really into doing this scene

nah mate you can clearly see he's holding himself back there, he just kind of closes his teeth on her toes. if our guy was being himself he would've gone to town on them feet. I'm talking about sole smothering, toe sucking, licking, biting, sniffing, deep throating, I can't even name all the things he would do to her feet.

This is Song to Song, isn't it? I can't believe how awful this looks, coming from a guy whose aesthetics were always revered. It's not even a film, is it?

Bale isn't in Song to Song

>it's not even a film, is it?
fucking idiot

Fucking hell, so Malick has made two films that are just fisheye-lensed videos of actors doing shitty, underdirected improv?

Knight of Cups is unirocnically one of my favorite films and is incredibly emotional and visually overwhelming

lmao these pieces of trash are made for plebs like you, just worship that senile fuck and don't ever question how it all went to shit

i can't tell if this is satire
you already said you haven't even watched the film. i refuse to believe someone can be this retarded.

I'm not that guy, I've watched all malick films

Most people aren't into feet like that, so we have no clue whether he's holding himself back.

Foot fetish is probably the biggest fetish there is, but it's still a minority.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRUCE

footfetish truly is the WOAT fetish. execute all footfags desu

Bros, imagine getting paid literally millions of dollars, just to stick Neta-Lee's feet into your mouth. Can you imagine how many takes they had to do? Telling Natalie to clean her feet off because Bale had drooled over them in the previous take.

i would kill to be christian bale's mouth in that scene.

>You can tell he reverts back to Christian Bale and isn't really into doing this scene

How?

I would rather lose everything than be forced to be a footfag for even one minute

He's happily married, that's why.

its a malick film

I doubt he would be paid millions, more like thousands

it's a blackmail thing

imagine being Christian Bale and getting to stick 10/10 toes into your mouth for countless takes, only to get off work, and go into an interview and talk about how you didn't get paid enough to suck on feet that day. just imagine bros

I'd worship Netta's feet all day long

how many times for you think tarantino fapped to this?