I'm reading about the Yugoslav wars and it seems like the war crimes angle is really exaggerated...

I'm reading about the Yugoslav wars and it seems like the war crimes angle is really exaggerated. Did we just criminalize the enemy after we had bombed them into submission? Milosevic and Ratko Mladic kind of seem like the did nothign wrong?

This isn't even a "lmao remove kebap" post, I don't think it's ok to kill muslims or they deserved it or something, I mean it seems like NATO justified their intervention by calling everyone a war criminal for every single little thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fezMOCPAwJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Did we just criminalize the enemy after we had bombed them into submission?
Did you ever not?
> it seems like NATO justified their intervention by calling everyone a war criminal for every single little thing.
Did they ever not?

>milosevic didnt do nothing
found a slav shill

No. We did nothing wrong
Also, you sound like a shitskin. Your new home is a NATO country btw.

I'm German, that is why I dislike NATO. It was created to shackle us.

It was created to protect you EU from the commies.

>commit a war crime
>someone calls you out on it
>get bombed to shit

Oy vey! Why I not allowed to do as I want??? Ebil America!!

>make up the rules
>"STOP BREAKING MY RULES, NOW YOU'RE GETTING BOMBED"
Ah yes am*rica.

What war crime did we bomb yugoslavia in response to?

No matter how you spin it, Milo was a fucking war criminal.

google it and come back to me

According to am*Rica everyone was a war criminal or a dictator.

according to your faggot PM fidel castro was a great leader. fucking commies.

> the killing of 45 Kosovar Albanians in the Račak massacre

lmao you believe this?

Are you a literal child? srebrenica. Google srebrenica

Not according to the war crimes tribunal

You dumbass we were already there when srebrenica happened

like holy shit, on top of being such a cringelord you have the nerve to be this dumb?

One of you faggots claimed in the OP that Milosevic and Mladic did nothing wrong.

No, you just now tried to tell me we intervened in direct response to a massacre that happened...uhhhhhhhh... three years in the future.
Don't try to deflect this like you were saying something else.

You asked why NATO BOMBED Yugoslavia not "intervened". So you were obviously referring to the 1999 events. War in Kosovo, War in Bosnia, muslim genocide, all done by Milosevic. So don't give me that "only 45 kosovars hurr durr muh Milosevic and Mladic did nothing wrong" bullshit.

>War in Kosovo, War in Bosnia, muslim genocide, all done by Milosevic

My guy even the court we set up specifically to convict milosevic of crimes against humanity aquitted him on every single count (after the killed him of course)

youtube.com/watch?v=fezMOCPAwJE

Why are you care about other countries and ideology?

Why you didn't bombed Albania?

This guy said it best

Earlier my son asked me if we could go to our homeland and I told him we can't because Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore. He hasn't handled it well. N*TO must pay for hurting my son's feelings.

(Serb, Croat, and Slovene ancestry)

Unfortunately NATO will never pay. This is the evil playthrough, NATO will rule for 300 years while the earth slowly gets less and less habitable.