Autism Suggestions

Hey bros, so it turns out my family is going to appear on a reality show in the near future. From what it sounds like, they'll be shooting in our house and probably even get some clips in my room to show who I am. I'm looking for some good old fashioned autismo shit that'll make for some quality cringe. I've thought about getting a anime gf body pillow cover for the occasion. Anybody out there have some better suggestions? Also dubs guarantees I'll print out whatever pic is in your post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGl7b1EPwfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plenty of anime and nazi stuff should do. Also, reference some obscure meme irl, and act like they should know what it is.

I like it but there's a chance that the Nazi stuff might get censored. Are there any books you might suggest that are like Mein Kampf but a bit less popular?

Have a copy of camp of the saints, submission, storm of steel, and art of the deal

>anime gf body pillow cover
Stop right there criminal scum. Sexualizing anime is illegal the land of the free

If you're white, get a big Boondocks poster and have Ruckus clips playing on repeat. They can't accuse you of being racist, but you are

Mlp plushies, any fake (or real of you want to spend a lot) weaponry you can get a hold of, melee only of course. Print off rage faces and stick them in frames.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGl7b1EPwfA

Blast this song loudly at all times.

>Also dubs guarantees I'll print out whatever pic is in your post.

No matter what, don't shower for at least a month and don't cut hair or nails. This is important

Please permit dubs

Give me them dubs

Refill new pic

Fucking hang up a Sneed's Feed & Seed (Formerly Chuck's) sign

Talk about Sup Forumscore movies whenever you get the chance, lean every conversation into it. Offer someone a toothpick. Ask "What's going on here?" with the CIA stance in your first appearance. Waer Refn towel around your waist.

He's so likable and in a lot of good movies, but never the headliner. He's good.

Print this pic out, bruh.

Sneak in as many plane scene references as you can

120 Days of Sodom and Lolita should suffice.

Rolling for CIA poster

Copy of The God Delusion, fedora, katanas and a school shooter coat.

I really hope this is true. Keep us updated.
You better deliver, you big guy you.

Just give me dubs already

OP here. Thanks for all the suggestions thus far. Bane-posting seems to be the best bit so far. Don't you folks worry cause I have plenty of Katanas and even a functioning Warhammer to show off. I'll keep you all updated when and what to expect.

for the dubs

Do you know the name of the show? I want to see how this turns out.

OP Here
Don't you worry, I've got the jacket to match the toothpicks