ITT: Movies you fell asleep to

went to midnight premiere of Age of Ultron and passed out after that Shitty intro, woke up with thanos talking In the credits

Matrix Reloaded
At World's End

Ultron was hard to finish.

Lawrence of Arabia
Gone With The Wind
Once Upon a Time in America

Dude the humans in monkey suits...
How did anyone ever get past that shit.
THE SCENE WOULD'VE WORKED WITH REAL MONKEYS.

I eventually was able to stay up through it and liked it, but I slept through Night of the Living Dead twice.

THIS

the first transformers

haven't watched a transformers movie since then, seems like i'm not missing anything at all

Fell asleep multiple times trying to watch this for a second time in IMAX, I kept getting woken up by explosions

Very ironic

wonderfully shot tho

I wouldn't know. I fell asleep 10 minutes into the film and never felt like revisiting it. Is it any good?

you can't easily make real monkeys have a clan war and stand upright for an extended period of time

Chimps literally form raiding parties.

on instinct, not from direction from a director and staying within the camera shot

Zodiac
nigga that shits too long

I was only 12 and it was a late show time. All I remember is "20 dollars a gallon for gas" and of course Clooney getting his nails yanked. Worth watching consciously or not?

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING AUTISTS FALL ASLPEED IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DURING A FUCKING MOVIE

I found it hilarious

classic insta-sleep kino

Why do people hype this shit? Just seems like bad film making to me. A film is supposed to be entertaining.

only got through it on my fourth or fifth go. when i finished it it was difficult to remember what was so hard to watch about it

You fags ruined this for me with your cuck memes. I was watching it and all of the time I was thinking that this is probably a very entertaining film but all I could see was tarantula pushing his cuckold fetish.

to be fair, i was shitfaced in the theater but this movie was a bit drawn out because i started falling asleep the second time watching it.

>Paid 35$ to get the Shadow Stormtrooper popcorn bucket and ticket one day before the official release
>Started to sleep in the first 30 minutes, couldn't barely stay awake until see Vader in the screen

Literally fell asleep when I went to the theater with my older brother and little nephew. WORST superhero movie by Marvel yet.

How is it possible to fall asleep during a movie in a theater is this the sign of a redditor?

It's a sign of someone chatting shit.

i fell asleep in the theater when i was with my friends when we went to see the new star wars film, it was better than sitting through that whole shitty movie.

Not in the Soviet Russia

Is this for real? The only time I fell asleep at a movie was when I was a child and I saw Attack Of The Clones. Are you serious? Are you adults serious? If I'm at home watching something and I get tired, I hit the fucking power button and I go to sleep. Really?

Sometimes we want to watch movies in bed on our phones/tablets, it is very easy to fall asleep to long, drawn out or boring movies then

It's fucking terrible.

Dune, twice

This film was overhyped bullshit. "science fans" kept telling me it was great but I couldn't get past how retarded it was.

Suicide Squad.

And Inception for that matter.

Getting ready to pay $69 to fall asleep to Dunkirk later this month.

I'd taken hayfever tablets that made me drowsy and fell asleep in the theatre about half way through. I woke up at the end when the kid found a new family and started crying.

Apocalypse Now
The Thin Red Line
Arrival
Barry Lyndon
Blade Runner
The Conversation
The Deer Hunter
Gangs of New York
The Good Shepard
Prometheus
Road to Perdition
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

I struggled..

>Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

This is the ultimate, I've been up for hours and I can't go to sleep film.

Literally 20 minutes in and you'll be sound asleep.

could barely keep my eyes open through the city fight, don't remember much else about it.

Don't think I've ever fallen asleep, but Cowboys VS Aliens was really boring.

I fell asleep to the fly episode of breaking bad

If you think that shit was good fuck off to reddit

Wtf? If you fall asleep ten minutes in it's cause you were tired not because the movie is poor.

t.redlettermedia

>Space Odyzzz

It's the sign of a person who probably doesn't get enough sleep

Turns out I didn't miss much.

maybe cause I watched it in theatres without knowing much about it, but I was never bored by it. I was completely engaged the entire time.

Your definition of "fun" varies from those of other people. Some find great enjoyment in Bay's movies, while some have more fun watching something like this.
different strokes for different folks or whatever

>still waiting for the climax

>A film is supposed to be entertaining.
Holy shit

Godfather.

This, desu. And i thought Stalker was entertaining and pacing was ok.
But The Mirror was unbearable for me.

pleb confirmed

kill yourself

it's a decent movie, worth watching.

I'LL FUCKING END YOU FOR THIS AND YOU'LL SLEEP FOREVER

I bet most of you people itt are American so you need some explosions every 10 seconds to get your ADD in check
leave this board

Friend brought it over so we could laugh at how shitty it was. Mark Wahlberg whispering every line made me fall asleep instead.

I actually didn't fall asleep while watching it, though it was boring in its entirety.
For some reason, the first movie I ever fell asleep watching was the first jason bourne movie. I tried watching it twice and fell asleep both times. I have no fucking clue how that's even possible. How do you make an action flick so boring you literally make the audience fall asleep not once, but twice? Never even made it halfway through. I am genuinely, no joke, astounded that this feat is possible. I truly have no fucking clue what happened there.

Fuck this film. I put it on three times during a 'netflix and chill' but it was like a slow gas leak causing me to fall asleep in the first 5 minutes.

>Literally talking to a cheerleader in bed about how she like to be chocked on the last day of university
>fall asleep mid-conversation
>Have to settle for peaking at her ass

>Is this for real? The only time I fell asleep at a movie was when I was a child and I saw Attack Of The Clones. Are you serious? Are you adults serious?

Wait until you get older.

I thought exactly like you until it happened.

>(((we)))

i caught this shit when it hit a $1 theater and saw it three times in a day, back to back. i fell asleep for most of the second and third viewings

Angel Egg is pure sleepkino. You can doze off during entire scenes and not really miss a thing.

so what are you going to do if you're in a theater? get up and leave? i'd rather nap through the movie than drive while nearly passing out

Fell asleep 5 times trying to watch this

Memento
Equilibrium
Sin City
Watchmen
Kingdom of Heaven
Alexander the Great
Undisputed
Bourne shit and pretty much everything like that
The 4th Kind
Silent Hill
Ju-On
and others that I can't remember

Drawn out way too much

This movie is frustratingly boring

I honestly don't remember anything about that film.

Once I realized Bryan was dead for good

Presentation was definitely awful, but it was worth forcing myself to stay awake throughout I think.

Went back to watch what I missed, but damn is this a pleb filter.

First time I watched it in the cinema I was very tired and couldn't keep my eyes open, then I watched it again at home and it just dragged on.

This one and Mary Poppins

This. What an overrated piece of garbage.

Star Wars.

Retards

This is the best sleep aid

Stop watching movies drunk

>pleb says something bad about 2001
>has to include a pic of pure fucking kino

>went to see this in 4K
>only two grills in screening
>they left before the apes scenes were finished

Why can't grills into kino?

>$69

How much?

Mad Max

>falling asleep during Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

We share a board with plebs like this.

>How do you make an action flick so boring you literally make the audience fall asleep not once, but twice?

Wait ... do you actually think you're the entire audience for this film?

What was awful about the presentation? I loved every minute of it and thought it captured the whole feeling of the early 70s perfectly (yes, I'm an oldfag).

The writing was pretty good, the picture was great (the set pieces were extremely well designed), and the plot was cleverly thought, but the pacing didn't make much sense (it was actually too fast and prevented proper absorption of the richness of the scenes). It was probably the point but I think it was a mistake in direction.

I suppose I can agree somewhat with that, but I think "awful" is overstating the issue. It was a lot of story to get into 2 hours without feeling forced.

now is this movie worth watching? i know itsa weird thing to ask since its treated like some must watch science fiction movie liek star wars or alien... but i didnt even know this movie existed until a few months ago when i watched some youtube video about the video game.. its weird

to be fair i havent slept in a day and i fell asleep at the end after he did his crazy lazer show and they where just taling bullshit again... thats the biggest weakness of the film. too much talk, too little godzilla.. other then that it was pretty enjoyable