Why was she so perfect?

Will we have a new waifu in season 2?

I hope not, she is perfect.

Fuck off shill.

What the fuck is wrong with her face

wow she needs to eat a sandwich

I feel like Big Hair Guy is going to bite it in season 2 so he can do more Dominos commercials

S T I C C

>I won't grow up if I starve myself
Sad! Go away roastie, your hour of fame is done

lel, it looks like she has some genetic disorder where she is unable to retain body fat

It's got too many artifacts

Nancy a qt

She looks so cute in a skirt and blouse!

He was literally the only good part of this show.

>perfect
>fucking a chad
>shit talking about "nuclear family"
she's already broken goods and feminazi soon to be

>perfect
She was cute in her useless bra, but perfect? My Nigga...

they should cast these two as couple in some kind of Holocaust or Holodomor movie

She looks like a starved rat creature.

asymmetrical

>any girl

>coming that quick

kek

Some do.

And she's 15 in that supposedly, so she's got that new pussy smell where her libido is through the roof and it won't take much to make pee herself.

She does, asshole

I'm sorry the public education system has failed you so completely

Because you're a closeted homosexual.

I would suck her bee stings.

Crude language aside, he's not wrong.

Still unsure if i liked him or hated him on Supernatural.

I would feed her with my meat, if you know what I mean

Can't wait until her nude scenes. I bet she has a sexy skelly. The kind of frame where you could really break her pelvis.

>perfect
>weighs 42 pounds

Her brother is the cutest

thanks mr. skeletal

Dis nigga knows what he talkin bout

She kinda looks like a female version of Jared from Silicon Valley

She was just trying to be edgy, That's what teenagers do you sperg.

>Based Joe Keery
a real qt

Disgusting WHORE fucks Steve "Peer pressure rapist" Harrington instead of JONATHAN "I fight monsters and live an independent life, ah I saved your life thrice by now" Byers.

Fuck that anorexic bitch uggo cunt.

please speak with a therapist about ur condition

He wasnt a rapist and he saved their asses with the spiked bat before Jonathan became the monster's bitch.
>Based Steve

How can Jonathanfags still be buttblasted to this extent? Luckily for you he got the girl IRL though.

If it makes you feel any better, he's cumming on her anorexic body every night in real life

Steve "My parents are old rich white people and I rape drunk virgin bitches at my McMansion, friends beat my ass, pissed myself when I heard a growl" Harrington.
>sucker punching the monster while Jonathan is fighting it
You do realize Nancy could've done that too, right?
You realize if he wasn't there, fight could've done smoother without someone to waste their time and divert attention
Good thing he is, but in the show he is stereotyped as the betafaggot getting BTFO by a yuppie cumstain

Puppet head whore

legitimately spooked

>I rape drunk virgin bitches at my McMansion
Wasn't rape.

>friends beat my ass
Jonathan beat his ass.

>pissed myself when I heard a growl
What?

If he wasn't there, they'd be in the Upside Down with Barb and Will getting raped. Either you're a troll or a weird lonely faggot like Jonathan who never got his chance with a girl.

>Wasn't rape.
Steve "Manlet hairstyle" Harrington, please leave.

Good one. Let me know when you're done fapping to the sounds of your mom masturbating.

>why was she so perfect
>boyfaced anorexic little bitch

KYS faggot.

Crazy eyes!

I bet even her anus is pouty and sad.

>Let me know when you're done fapping
Wanna know about my dick, you faggot

>KYS for having a different taste
Get a load of this commie

Wait I don't remember that part. Source?

It's a short movie on Vimeo- "yes,god,yes"

>perfect
lel

I STARVE MYSELF TODAY

Shit character
Plain actress

Skinny = patrician

TO SEE IF IM STILL THIN

Based beestingposter

It was a shitty character assassination for the sake of... I don't even know what the shit was that pointless.

I FOCUS ON THE GRAIN

give skelly gf

Fucking freaky watching someone's skull coming out of their face.

she looks like her bones would turn to dust if a penis penetrated her skeleton

G O D T I E R

P
I
T

G
A
M
E

>all these 30-something fat tumbler whales getting BTFO by a fit and trim 20yo

God, these rage tears are fucking delicious.

How do I age this thread so it never dies?

>fit

I know girls like that.

Also the best part of the show is how triggered /r9k/ gets. Steve was based, a realistic character that even bought the beta fag a new camera

looks like raw chicken wings

Sorry you've never gotten a girl so worked up that she cums the minute you start touching her.

Sorry about your shit life.

Good thing you retain enough fat for both of you.

Dis me irl and no you can't suck my dick

Go away.

hasnt eaten since casting call for stranger things

So how bad is season 2 gonna take a dive into the shitter? I know a lot of you say season 1 was just meme garbage but I am a sucker for the soundtrack and nostalgia grab and they did that well.

But they added some random poo in loo girl to the cast because they were super common in indiana in the 80s and also sean astin as the manager of a blockbuster probably shitting it up. plus a new girl character for the main crew who's description is literally "Just as tough and strong as the boys!!" I'm worried lads.

>I'm a small dick faggot that has never even smelled pussy and I'm so scared of saying something stupid and getting BTFO by the big boys that I neuter my posts to images with limp implications and tiny, two word responses bigger than my dick even when viewed at a 640x480 resolution.

Suck my dick, maggot.

>asshole boyfriend
>beta orbiter who's sort of creepy but kind of cute/handsome
>asshole boyfriend actually mans the fuck up and becomes alpha while beta oribiter doesn't get the girl

Agreed.

It's different, I guess. They asked themselves what would typically occur or what the audience would expect and did something else. But it doesn't digest easy. Also don't forget Chad replaces the camera he broke.

Can't be too bad if Mike is still the protagonist

actually he was supposed to die but the actor was too damn likable in real life so they switched it up

based giv poster

Fuck off pedo poster

It's set to low setting to increase FPS

He's a frog dude

Cute froggo > hungry skeleton

>the big boys

Fucking kek, you're a nigger tranny

kek

pathetic arm hair

>Best waifu
No sweetie

MY ONE AND ONLY MEAL

AND YOU CAN EAT IT ALL, MY ENTIRE DINNER
MY WEIGHT WILL GO DOWN, I WILL NEVER BURP

Best skellington?

Except that's sort of true. Starving yourself at a young age completely fucks up your growth

Like he said, perfect

How the fuck do you think that she came? That's the most obvious "oh yeah this is the spot" that she'll keep rubbin away at for like thee hours. Also those virgins talking about that being normal have only fucked women who fake their orgasm cause they keep asking her "did you cum yet"