it was just a vehicle for dennis hopper to act like a crazy guy for a few hours

all the characters were autistic

B A B Y
W A N T S
T O
F U C K

I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES

OP drinks Heineken

sandy's detective father wasn't, he was pretty normal and trusted jeffrey's detective work
RIP

at least its well shot, we have shit cinematography compared to it

I get Lynch's films are weird but this felt like a badly acted janky mess.

Someone please convince me otherwise.

true

it's intentional

It's not a film. It's an advertisement for PABST
BLUE
RIBBON

pic related most overrated movie

Why are YOU such a shit stain?
Oh and see what I did there I ended the question with a question mark. Retard!

Heineken? Fuck that foreign shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon! That's what you'll drink tonight!

You are a horrible worthless worm.

that chick in the movie had a big gnarly bush i jacked it to a few times

The beginning of the movie is very badly-acted and scripted weirdly on purpose to show the innocence naive world that the main characters inhabit, then once Dennis Hopper enters into the picture the acting becomes much better in order to show the darkness and seriousness of the situation.
LYNCHED

I bet you like season 3.

that's some top quality trolling, placing the knight in between the two rooks

I like Blue Velvet, Inland Empie, AND Season 3.

Lost Highway is shit though.

5/10 movie with a 10/10 villain

>villain

This

Yep, he does this in lots of his films... Mulholland Drive, Inland Empire, Wild at Heart

stick to Donnie Darko plebs

Name one (1) thing the """""""""""""""""""""""villain""""""""""""""""""""""" did wrong in this kino.

The soundtrack is great, the story is entertaining, Jefferies struggles with his actions is intriguing, and the 4 main characters are all good.
I really don't see why people don't like it.

WHAT WAS HE HUFFING?

You kidding, man? This film was so fucking white. It wasn't even the silghtest bit diverse. Not a single black face in the entire cast.

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

My exact same feelings about Season 3. David Lynch actually put a guy in blackface before hiring a strong black lead.

Watch more than 5 movies in your life and maybe youd somewhat understand

PABST

>The song is 'In Dreams'
>PLAY 'CANDY COLORED CLOWN'
>tfw Sup Forums is just ripping off david lynch jokes from two decades ago

>Not a single black face in the entire cast.
My boy, why do you see only the white in black? Jeffries visits a shop owned by a black man at least twice in the film.

So was this film the start of MOMMY posting?

Its an issue in all his work. I can't think of a single prominent actor of color in any of his films or Twin Peaks. And the black extras he casts tend to be just generic thugs standing around in the background looking menacing and shit; see the cocaine karate wizard scene in Twin Peaks: The Return, for an example of what I mean.

Lynch is an impressive film maker with an excellent command of visuals and how to extract horror from the mundane and to make anything surreal as fuck, but he has some issues with race and possibly also with women.

My bad, I forgot about that. You're right. The only black characters in the film are two black men who work for Jeffries' father. Kind of problematic.